Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

For sure I think this would be fun, sexual or not. Although the possibility of sex would certainly make it even more intriguing.
 
Does a coffee meet require connection?

Not generally but when you live in the middle of nowhere like I do and would either have to drive a long distance or fly to meet them, then yes. Connection required.

It might be different if I lived in a city centre or somewhere close to other members - a friendly coffee would be perfectly fine, but I'm not driving more than four or five hours to meet someone if there's no connection!
 
We would agree the coast is the place to be. And would also have to agree that some of the best friends are met from social groups such as Literotica.
 
I would meet and hope they weren't a serial killer. Oh am doing hope they wouldn't think that of me.
 
Yes. Distance would depend on how much of a connection we had - when you encounter fantastic people, you'd go further.
 
Yes, but they'd have to insist on only good coffee.

Others, I'd prefer to meet for more. But my conscience is what it is, as much as I hate it
 
I've invited a litster in my region to meet for coffee, but as yet it's been declined politely.

I've said to a few American and Canadian litsters 'please do get in touch if you have plans to tour the UK and let's meet up' - and I know that three or four would if the practicalities allowed.

The same offer is out to a couple of British litsters who tour sometimes.

Next time I go through London I hope to meet for coffee with a good dude there who posts here.

For my part it would be a very special pleasure, and just coffee is fine, including with the women who I sometimes dream of fucking!

That's Simon's view. :)
 
Spill the "coffee" beans....

Yes, I would to shoot the breeze and see if something more brews as long as it's within my proverbial "cup of tea" comfort zone.....
 
Probably.

I travel a fair amount for work and it’s always nice to talk with someone while traveling.
 
Sure.. only thing is I do not drink coffee but I will drink tea or water... always love meeting new people.
 
Back
Top