The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new storm has arrived with a fury. Had to go check on the bunneh and make sure his hutch didn't go tumblin' again.
 
Blech.
*nods*
It's like whenever I leave and come back, i see all the bull Shit that I left to avoid.
It gets old.
Fuck does it ever get old.
*nods*
.also theraflu is the Shit.
 
OKAY...

So I need to get Sir Fr33ks A Lot and my self outta the big damned Whale thingy.

I also need to get this solo piece written and work on a character concept that will allow me to slip into the brain of a newly deposed queen.
 
I had to.
You do too.

Don't make me send the Doc in after you.

I don't, actually. Unless I have to pee. Or get hungry. And if you send the Doc in here I'll make him disappear and he'll never be able to make you feel better again. :p
 
Oh my...that's bound to be a...sticky situation...

Truth...

but it had to be done...

and I am grossed out...

*bubbly noises and knees sinking into something that vaguely resembles a large intestine...or something.*
 
What is it about Fr33k and his female partners that either end up inside beasties or gutting them and getting gooey and gory? *snickers and wanders off to fix something to eat*
 
What is it about Fr33k and his female partners that either end up inside beasties or gutting them and getting gooey and gory? *snickers and wanders off to fix something to eat*

*snicker snicker*



LT: OK, boats cleaned out, batterys removed and charging, Fuel stablized for the winter, rods n reels off the boat and stored for winter., yup, no more fishin for me for a few months *sigh*

On a better note, time to clean my guns :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top