The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

I wonder if like myself, as men get older the urge to play with cock gets much stronger.? I’ve been dreaming of being with guys for ages now, had one massage experience that has left me wanting much much more

Those urges can come from many directions but it’s all good if it pleases both. Finding someone is the trick. Usually requires a lot of talking and flirting first:)

My need for bi experiences comes and goes, no pun intended. I seem to appreciate things different, and realize most of us have grown out of younger predispositions we had. Or I just really like sex in all forms...lol. Right now I could really go for some man to man time.

Can't explain it but it is thrilling when you put his cock in your mouth and began sucking knowing how much he loves the feeling and how much you like it. Try squirt.org

Last edited:
Took the plunge a week ago. Met in a parking lot, I got in his car and we talked for a bit. I was a bit freaked but let him suck on me. I came so quickly. Kind of glad that I had the guts to do this. Wasn’t a great or amazing experience but I understand why, afraid of someone seeing etc. want to try again and this time hopefully it lasts awhile, would hook me probably. The guy was nice and normal and decent looking. Hotel next on the agenda maybe.

Took the plunge a week ago. Met in a parking lot, I got in his car and we talked for a bit. I was a bit freaked but let him suck on me. I came so quickly. Kind of glad that I had the guts to do this. Wasn’t a great or amazing experience but I understand why, afraid of someone seeing etc. want to try again and this time hopefully it lasts awhile, would hook me probably. The guy was nice and normal and decent looking. Hotel next on the agenda maybe.

Good for you for taking the plunge. I just don't have the nerve...

Now with CL personals gone, how did you meet this guy?

I wonder if like myself, as men get older the urge to play with cock gets much stronger.? I’ve been dreaming of being with guys for ages now, had one massage experience that has left me wanting much much more

Some of it may be age and some may be situation.

I never had any bi-curiosity when I had a girlfriend.

Since I've been alone, however, and the prospect of getting another girlfriend is pretty low - I've become curious about cock.

I'll likely never act on that curiosity and it will be interesting to see if I still think about cock if I ever got another girlfriend.

I knew by at least age 15 that I was very open to the idea of sucking an older man's cock. I never had any interest in exploring with my peers but would have liked to have met an older man who would encourage my interest. I could have been easily seduced to my knees by the right man.

When I was 38, I finally met another married man who was also curious. I met him at a neutral location and we talked a bit. Then we went to his home for mutual JO and oral play. I was too worried about the health risks to let him cum in my mouth but I loved being on my knees and feeling his cock sliding between my lips. We were both a bit nervous and it was an awkward experience but I knew I wanted to do it again. I met 6-7 other men, all once each for mutual JO and oral play since then. None were a perfect match for me since none were just looking to be serviced without reciprocation. I really want to find a mature man who just wants to be pleased. I like the idea of being somewhat sub/fem with him and worshiping his cock with my hands and mouth. Maybe even have him take my virgin ass, if he desired.

I wasn't ever interested in being fucked until several years ago when my ex fiancee fucked me with her anal bead stick. I really enjoyed it and can imagine that a real cock would feel even better.

I had one very brief experience with an older man when I was 22yo. I wrote about it and posted the story here on Literotica:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-much-older-man-comes-on-to-me

I welcome any comments or questions. I enjoy sharing with other bi or bi-curious men. Hope to hear from some of you.

Keith

Wondering

The thought of making love to a cock is very interesting. How would it feel to have him cum in my mouth? The feeling of his cock getting hard and spilling its hot cream in to my waiting mouth is a huge turn on for me. Does any one else want to share experiences with us?

The thought of making love to a cock is very interesting. How would it feel to have him cum in my mouth? The feeling of his cock getting hard and spilling its hot cream in to my waiting mouth is a huge turn on for me. Does any one else want to share experiences with us?

I would be interested in hearing as well.

I've only done this once...

Having decided I couldn't turn up the chance to have someone else cum in my mouth, I met up at a hotel and after some slightly awkward conversation and a couple of drinks, we undressed and I went to work on a magnificent and very thick upward pointing cock. Neither of us had gone so far with another guy before. I told him in advance I wasn't sure how far I was going to go.

I knew this would be a rare occasion so I filmed it from my tablet and also asked him to film it on my mobile phone from his perspective. I wanked him and also put a cock ring around the base of his balls and cock.

After a while I could unmistakably taste the bitter sweetness of pre-cum as I licked and suck, which was an amazing turn on to me. I told him I was tasting it which also turned him on so I was rewarded with more - a lovely bit of feedback!

I tried a bit of deep throating with some success, and then decided I couldn't wait much longer so started stroking more thoroughly, tasting the occasional flows of precum that were leaking out of that lovely cock.

After a short while he said "It's on it's way" and I pulled his cock away slightly so I could see the ccum. He then starting panting and his stomach began to jerk (he was lying down) and I then saw thick white cum appear. I immediately threw caution to the wind and placed my tongue and mouth around the head. I missed the first blob of cum but caught the rest. I didn't have time to taste, just put it in my mouth and straight away swallowed it down, then said "more" as he continued to shudder and cum.

The rest of his cum I managed to keep in my mouth, and as he calmed I licked cum from my fingers that had pooled there. I then opened my mouth wide to show him the cum in my mouth, then swallowed it down before cleaning him more with my tongue and saying "wow". Curiously I didn't notice much of a taste at all.

The above is 100% true. Looking at the video I had a very flushed face as I was so turned on. It happened 2 years ago, and after having typed all of this out (and looking at the video again) I'm horny as hell and keen to get the experience again!

Back