what is this fetish called and do you like it?

BareBackRider2

Literotica Guru
Having a dominant women spit in your food or drink. Making you consume it.

Mostly with your knowledge. Sometimes telling you after.

Maybe even serving up a glass of just spit with s meal.

Maybe even pre liking or chewing food and giving it to you to eat. Maybe via a kiss or maybe just spitting it back onto your plate and demanding you eat it

No not just you. But then people don't like talking about female dominance on here. Or so It seems to me. The accepted is male dom. and that fetish speaks of female dom. If you are looking for a dom give up on the women and go to the GLTB area and find a man.

Erm, no thanks

No not just you. But then people don't like talking about female dominance on here. Or so It seems to me. The accepted is male dom. and that fetish speaks of female dom. If you are looking for a dom give up on the women and go to the GLTB area and find a man.

I agree that Femdom is unpopular. Some of my stories are mild femdom, particularly my Silverbridge stories, and get attacked by anonymous. Anon appears to feel threatened by strong women...

I agree that Femdom is unpopular. Some of my stories are mild femdom, particularly my Silverbridge stories, and get attacked by anonymous. Anon appears to feel threatened by strong women...

If you want to get attacked try writing cuckold fiction. Even with a "contains cuckold themes" warning you get ripped into.

While non consent is apparently fine to write about.

Funny place really.

If you want to get attacked try writing cuckold fiction. Even with a "contains cuckold themes" warning you get ripped into.

While non consent is apparently fine to write about.

Funny place really.

I have written for 'Loving Wives'. I annoyed almost all the readers of that category. :D

I am TOTALLY into this. Would love it if my wife did this to me. My fluids fantasies go much much further than saliva though :)

Nice

My wife knows I like it but it's been slow.

Sometimes when she's riding me she'll dribble a mouth full of spit into my mouth as we kiss. I'll pull away with my mouth open, moaning in arousal and she continues to let the spit fall from her mouth to mine.

It's one of my favorite things and I wish we did it more

Back