Cum on Food

Let's not forget the ladies here! A few weeks ago, I had watermelon covered in my g/f's cum. Tasted of both pussy and ambrosia. Very yummy!

How was it?
actually I liked it and quite good tasting , I'd do it again without hesitation...

Why do I get the feeling that might not have been your first shot of tequila that evening... :rolleyes: Still, there must have been plenty of fun to go around.

Oh Hell yes it was my first shot of night, but many more followed along with Jager shots..

Last edited:
The best is cumming on ice cream,desserts and pastries

Cum makes a great icing and filling.

my aunt had me cumming on her breakfast when i was 12 and a couple of years ago i met a pair of old spinsters on a scottish island who used horse semen to make cakes

Not sure if this counts...

When I was in HS I was at a friends house who had a party when his parents were out of town. I woke up in the middle of the night horny and went down to his parents room. I found a pair of her panties to jerk off with. I shot my load all over her toothbrush.

I cleaned it up a bit so that it wouldn't be too obvious.

His parents kept letting him have parties so guess she never knew she brushed her teeth with my cum ;-)

When I was in HS I was at a friends house who had a party when his parents were out of town. I woke up in the middle of the night horny and went down to his parents room. I found a pair of her panties to jerk off with. I shot my load all over her toothbrush.

I cleaned it up a bit so that it wouldn't be too obvious.

His parents kept letting him have parties so guess she never knew she brushed her teeth with my cum ;-)

May be she enjoyed it and wanted more?

Ohhhhh my god wow that is so naughty! I love all the pics and vids! My imagination is running wild, having hubby join me in the kitchen to add that "special" ingredient!!!

I would think it's especially good with sweets. I've always loved the sweet/salty combination but find it hard to find. His could be exactly what I need!

After sissy is milked, sometimes sissy gets it on sissy's pancakes, that is good.
During the winter when we have oatmeal sometimes sissy will make special request to be milked and have it on top of the oatmeal.

Does anyone else enjoy cumming on or in food?

Anyone have any recipes with cum as the key ingredient?

Not entirely cum.....but I've made a big salad, which many know I love to serve with oil and vinegar.....well there have been some select times I've served it with oil, vinegar, and pee.....I've squatted over the salad bowl and did my own "mixing" so to speak.....no one has every complained about it.

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

Not entirely cum.....but I've made a big salad, which many know I love to serve with oil and vinegar.....well there have been some select times I've served it with oil, vinegar, and pee.....I've squatted over the salad bowl and did my own "mixing" so to speak.....no one has every complained about it.

Oh that sounds fun!

Who did you feed?

Did everyone know you supplied the dressing?

Oh that sounds fun!

Who did you feed?

Did everyone know you supplied the dressing?

Once it was with family, another time with some swing friends, they had no idea what the ingredients were, well hubby did, but no one else..and all the salad was gone

I once put my cum on eggs over easy for an ex-girlfriend. She would never swallow my cum. She did then. She said they tasted funny. I was eating them too. She was right.

A white brother and his sister i met a year or so ago told me that when they were teenager he would cum on the pizza he brought home to his sister and her friends.

A white brother and his sister i met a year or so ago told me that when they were teenager he would cum on the pizza he brought home to his sister and her friends.

The sister ate it too?

That's hot but I'll bet those two have a lot of other stories to tell ;-)

I've tried it in several foods, but to me, it's best fresh from the source or in a cream pie.

Back