Having a rough year

• Thread starter BeautifulBlueSky218
  • Start date
B

BeautifulBlueSky218

Just wanted to put it out there. I don't expect anyone to understand or anything, I just had to get it out there.

I truly loved someone and gave him my all. He took me for granted. I never wanted to see it though. I think it's because I was so blinded by how I felt that I couldn't see that I deserved better. I'm sure this kind of thing happens a lot to people everyday though and many people's hearts get hurt.

I truly loved him though and I was there for him when he needed me. There was even a time I stood off of here because he said he felt uncomfortable. Towards the end I knew something changed by the way he looked at me and the way he kissed me. The sad thing is he ended up disappearing and not even telling me himself that things were coming to a end or that he found somebody else.

We had some amazing moments together and our love making was great too and sometimes thinking about it makes me cry because we connected together. It takes me awhile before I make anyone my boyfriend because I want to make sure that their going to be there for awhile and not just flake out on me or I find out that we weren't meant to be. Both of us truly loved one another. Finally things came to an end and I knew something was wrong, I chose to ignore it which was kinda silly to say the least.

In the end though, things sadly came to an end and our love was no longer there. A few days before I left to return back home, he opened up his drawer and showed me all the cards and drawing's I gave to him and he smiled. So what went wrong? I have no idea and I try not to think about it. Sometimes things just happen and I don't want to keep wondering why things went wrong.

I truly loved him though. I really did. :( So now I'm focusing on me for awhile and building myself back up. Think it's going to be awhile before I date anyone or have a relationship because it's never good to rebound or anything. I don't want to look desperate or needy.

I've met a lot of lovely people here though and getting pm's daily and having wonderful conversations is helping me out. This is a place I come to distract myself and to get my sexual side out since I'm so shy. I've been shy my entire life and this is the only place I find myself coming too when I need too.

I'm watching Twin Peaks again. I've already watched the show before, but it always gives me happiness anytime I feel down. And I can't deny this. Bobby Briggs for some reason made me feel hot anytime I watched it. ;) He's a bad boy, true but his character was amazing!

1d14781b784b3ddbaa7308e2b021fd06--photo-shoot-beautiful-people.jpg

You are on the right track, focusing on yourself and trying to look forward, not back. But it is hard, as we both know. There will be times when the hurting returns, but they will pass. Take things a day at a time, and take enjoyment from the little things, a song, a good meal, a kind word.

:rose::rose::rose:

Twin Peaks is full of sex appeal. Audrey Horne does it for me. She's a hot character.

I agree it's a good show to watch to cheer you up. There are so many moments that make you smile. And Agent Cooper - what a guy!

You are on the right track, focusing on yourself and trying to look forward, not back. But it is hard, as we both know. There will be times when the hurting returns, but they will pass. Take things a day at a time, and take enjoyment from the little things, a song, a good meal, a kind word.

:rose::rose::rose:

It is hard and it hurts.
Do not forget to embrace to wet rain
of new friendship, you only live once, yes?
Yes!
Many roses!

Don't start isolating from friends or family, they'll prove to be your best coping skill. I am sorry this happened to you...

Don't start isolating from friends or family, they'll prove to be your best coping skill. I am sorry this happened to you...

Thank you. I spoke to my mother about this morning and she told me that one day I'll find someone who appreciates me. I'm sure I will in time. :)

Life will kick the living fuck out of you ...just dust yourself off ... plenty of good days ahead.

Just wanted to put it out there. I don't expect anyone to understand or anything, I just had to get it out there.

I truly loved someone and gave him my all. He took me for granted. I never wanted to see it though. I think it's because I was so blinded by how I felt that I couldn't see that I deserved better. I'm sure this kind of thing happens a lot to people everyday though and many people's hearts get hurt.

I truly loved him though and I was there for him when he needed me. There was even a time I stood off of here because he said he felt uncomfortable. Towards the end I knew something changed by the way he looked at me and the way he kissed me. The sad thing is he ended up disappearing and not even telling me himself that things were coming to a end or that he found somebody else.

We had some amazing moments together and our love making was great too and sometimes thinking about it makes me cry because we connected together. It takes me awhile before I make anyone my boyfriend because I want to make sure that their going to be there for awhile and not just flake out on me or I find out that we weren't meant to be. Both of us truly loved one another. Finally things came to an end and I knew something was wrong, I chose to ignore it which was kinda silly to say the least.

In the end though, things sadly came to an end and our love was no longer there. A few days before I left to return back home, he opened up his drawer and showed me all the cards and drawing's I gave to him and he smiled. So what went wrong? I have no idea and I try not to think about it. Sometimes things just happen and I don't want to keep wondering why things went wrong.

I truly loved him though. I really did. :( So now I'm focusing on me for awhile and building myself back up. Think it's going to be awhile before I date anyone or have a relationship because it's never good to rebound or anything. I don't want to look desperate or needy.

I've met a lot of lovely people here though and getting pm's daily and having wonderful conversations is helping me out. This is a place I come to distract myself and to get my sexual side out since I'm so shy. I've been shy my entire life and this is the only place I find myself coming too when I need too.

I'm watching Twin Peaks again. I've already watched the show before, but it always gives me happiness anytime I feel down. And I can't deny this. Bobby Briggs for some reason made me feel hot anytime I watched it. ;) He's a bad boy, true but his character was amazing!

1d14781b784b3ddbaa7308e2b021fd06--photo-shoot-beautiful-people.jpg

I don't know if this is the same thing or not and don't pretend to know anything more than what you have said...
Back in the 70's I was in a similar situation down in Homestead FLA. I had at the time and still somewhat to this day, had a bad case of manic depression. Plus, a few more REALLY bad habits. I would falling into a GREAT situation while there and then everything went to hell and it was because I didn't know how to open up to myself let a-lone anyone else; and to be honest in opening up to someone vocally just was not encouraged in my family.
I'm not sayn that your guy wasn't a complete asshole for what he did to you--, BUT there is a chance, that the fault of the matter isn't all his to bear.

The thing about life is......you get more than just one chance.

Be on the look-out.

The thing about life is......you get more than just one chance.
That can work during the 'life' portion of life. Afterward, not so much.

ObTopic: I'm almost at the anniversary of my rough year. It's health stuff that would bore y'all. But I don't expect more chances. Fuck up what I have now, and that's it.

Well, that's how people grow. Life wouldn't be valuable without struggle. You're all the wiser for it.

That can work during the 'life' portion of life. Afterward, not so much.

ObTopic: I'm almost at the anniversary of my rough year. It's health stuff that would bore y'all. But I don't expect more chances. Fuck up what I have now, and that's it.

All the cool girls have weird ass health issues, just saying...

I am so sorry

Better to have lost at love that to never have lived at all.

That saying means you felt the good stuff.

Do things that are good for your soul. Give of yourself again. Charity activity. Expect nothing in return but your own internal gratitude.

Life will be sweet again.

And write about it.

Back