What Made You Smile, v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pics I wasn't expecting to see today. No wonder I have a crush on him, tall, dark and handsome...and a great friend to have. :)
 
sleeping late

enjoying this quiet time with my tea before reality hits and I have to get busy here.. lol

Friends both here and irl..

Life.. full of sunshine and potential :D
 
Smile

My hubby for staying on Literotica and my new friends here for all the sexy and friendly messages.
Also for the strengh to make my special men happy most mornings when they stop in.
 
Lots of PM's this morning, a flirty conversation, and the sun is shining. As Starry always says, we have amazingly wonderful people here in the Playground.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone! :rose:
 
Getting 500 words under my belt this morning and a plan for the other 2500...

Listening to the monkey and the princess playing in her bedroom next to me while I typed...The imagination she shows in her play and that he never seems to get tired of it...and the way she bosses her daddy about is sweet..

Decent match this afternoon to put to rest the dull game from last night...Italy put up a great fight...
 
My girlfriend, the packing machine, did her thing on most of the rest of my apartment! :heart:

And her energy inspired me to finish up packing the clothes.. All that is left is the contents of the dirty clothes basket and the things I plan on wearing the next two weeks.

I'm in good shape for this. My office is mostly all that is left. :D

Sunshine on my skin and breakfast out to start this day off right!
 
My family. Watching my daughter do her thing at her gig.
 
A message that made my heart sing...

An email from my pen-pal

Getting 5 loads of laundry done

going through 7 boxes from storage and getting piles started!!

It's been a productive day!
 
Role reversal at it's best...:D

Brasilian waiters in the Italian and free limoncello...;)

New friends seeing a side to me they didn't know existed and support...
 
A good long walk in the sunshine with my pooch and opening a lovely PM, a good first half of the day
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top