Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
List begins

Code-

– Sexual Misconduct & Harassment
– White Supremacy
– Public Statements / Tweets
– Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice
– Trump Staff /Administration
– Trump Family Business Dealings
– Policy


February 10, 2011


March 8, 2018 – The AP reported that one-third of the 59 people appointed to the EPA by President Trump have direct ties to fossil fuel companies, either as registered lobbyists or as lawyers for chemical manufacturers

March 12, 2018 – House Republicans declared the Mueller investigation had failed to find any collusion between Donald Trump and the Russian. The statement, released by the House Intelligence Committee, was not reviewed by any of the Democrats on the committee before its publication. Rep. Adam Schiff, one of the ranking Democrats on the committee, tweeted “BREAKING: GOP just shut down House Intel investigation, leaving questions unanswered, leads unexplored, countless witnesses uncalled, subpoenas unissued. If Russians have leverage over the President, GOP has decided that it would rather not know.

April 18, 2018 – Donald Trump ended funding for NASA’s Carbon Monitoring System, used to measure carbon dioxide and methane and verify the national emission cuts agreed to in the Paris climate accords.

August 21, 2018 – The Trump administration announced plans to cut back Obama’s coal emissions standards for coal-fired power plants, calling them “overly prescriptive and burdensome.” The Trump plan increased the state authority to make decisions on coal emission standards, saying it “empowers states, promotes energy independence, and facilitates economic growth and job creation.”

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

546 Shitty Tasks Accomplished As of October 31, 2018
 
Secret meetings, tampering with evidence, altering official government records, lying to the American people, covering up the truth.......

And yet Trump claims that he is draining the swamp!

If Trump is draining the swamp, why is the stench getting WORSE and the swamp getting BIGGER??
 
Last edited:
There's a lot of ideological delusion prevarication in the foregoing. That's the best I can say of it.
 
I would make a list of Hillary and Bill Clinton's crimes and Obama's and George Soros and all their puppets, but there isn't enough room on the entire internet to list them all. If you want me to go down your list and then list what Clinton and Obama and the others have done worst I will be happy to do so, but you know the crimes they have committed as well as the rest of the country and world so lets not tie up the internet with their trashy lives.

And I like you hope that Trump is now ready to drain the swamp of the rats and snakes that have filled it with their poison.
 
Next healthcare mission for Democrats: save the VA system from Trump's privatization scheme


Trump is reneging on a legislative deal made with a bipartisan group of members of Congress.

2018/11/17



Trump signs veterans health bill as White House works against bipartisan plan to fund it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a72c8fd6e452

ProPublica reports that the administration is "working on a plan to shift millions more veterans to private doctors and is aiming to unveil the proposal during Trump's State of Union address in January, according to four people briefed on the proposal." That could come at a cost of from $13.9 billion to $32.1 billion over five years, and likely at the expense of the existing VA health system. In 2014, veterans got about 22 percent of their care privately. That's grown to 36 percent now, and the Trump administration is looking at policies that would shift up to 55 percent of veterans into private care, according to ProPublica's sources.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...e-VA-system-from-Trump-s-privatization-scheme

"It’s a victory for the guys who don’t care about veterans."

Rick Weidman, Vietnam Veterans of America’s executive director for policy, said the shake-up “could well” lead to more aggressive privatization efforts.

“It’s a victory for the guys who don’t care about veterans,” Weidman added. “David Shulkin was an impediment to these people’s plans, to their agenda to privatize the VA

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-va-privatization_us_5abd6b70e4b0a47437a9b663
 
Back
Top