my secret passion

If it has, you somehow missed his point of view.[/QUOTE]
I am afraid that finding out the point of view on this issue will simply drive the situation to a standstill. I appreciate our relationship.

in a few words, it is difficult to do.

Feel free to use as many as you need......
I'll try, with my bad English I'll probably just make you laugh and disappoint. state of mind? Constant, unlimited euphoria. A mixture of shame, wild insane courage, pride in myself for doing it! That I'm the only one who's capable of it at the moment. The state of necessity, significance in the end!. You go into the room, you see a beautiful picture, or an elegant bouquet of flowers on the table. It's not just put in a vase on the table, or hung the same picture. You create a comfort, you want to be involved in the unusual, beautiful. You certainly change your mood. It's the effect of being in this environment. So imagine. a bouquet or a picture, it's me. Sounds unusual. But only from this thought I go not on a floor, and on clouds. I bring joy, I want to feel approval and support. I want to be needed for this celebration of life. I know that I am the object of peaceful attention. What can be the state of mind? At the expense of feelings. I speak for myself. Probably many of us have experienced the feeling when you think that you are someone's eyes. even sometimes want to look back and see this. Do you remember at such moments, the feelings you feel? In my case, it's about the same feeling I feel. I'm just sure all eyes are on me anyway. And here comes the feeling of importance at this moment. the best feeling when you feel that the company enjoys that you are supported in everything. That everyone wants individual attention. This is the main support. Then I plunge into the sea of trust, and of course, all the stiffness and constraint disappears. I even feel some envy, especially from women. Case of course, rarely, the opposite feeling. A sense of shame when a certain part of you is perceived as if not an insult, then as a misunderstanding. And in this case, there are certain feelings that deliver an emotional surge. Of course it's shame and embarrassment. And I like that better. That's exactly like that, very difficult to describe. And back to the topic of this branch. I can't even imagine how happy I'd be if my husband understood that! I probably would have been in seventh heaven, if my husband himself was the initiator of this whole action. I want him to be proud of me. He does it, I know, but he's a little shy about it. That's where the problem

Back