Just for Kicks (closed for cynstv)

Steve heard Tori ask for him to get her robe and started toward the obvious entrance, since there were limited options.

"No problem, " Steve said loudly.

As he approached the door, Steve wondered casually what the bedroom would look like. Steve opened the door and took in the surroundings, scanning for Tori's robe. He spotted it on the bed, as she said it would be, and picked it up. As he removed the robe, Steve saw a pair of panties lying beneath the robe. He looked at them, staying almost. They what were thongs, black in color, and looked like they were quite tiny in the front.

Unsure as to what to do, Steve tossed back and forth. He contemplated putting them beneath the sheets but didn't dare invade Tori's privacy by touching them. He worried she would be embarrassed, knowing that he had seen them, but opted to leave them be.

Manning his way to the bathroom door, Steve knocked lightly saying "I got your robe, Tori. "
 
No problem.

Once she realized that Steve had heard her request, Tori ducked back under the water, trying not to worry about the condition of her bedroom. While she was fairly meticulous about keeping the rest of the apartment tidy, her bedroom tended to be the last place she worried about, especially since she had broken things off with Ryan. Although it wouldn't look like a cyclone had hit it, she was fairly sure the bed wasn't made and could only hope her dirty clothes weren't piled up near the door as she had initially planned to do laundry today.

The light knock on the bathroom door startled her and Tori almost lost her footing again. Dammit... Catching herself on the tiled wall as she heard Steve announce that he had her robe, she carefully leaned forward to turn the water off.

"Would you mind putting it near the shower?" she asked, peeking from behind the curtain, taking care that nothing else showed.
 
"Sure, no problem, " Steve responded to Tori's request to put the robe in.

Opening the door slowly, Steve announced he was in the way in, giving her a chance to be sure she was hidden from view.

As he entered the bathroom, Steve couldn't help but stare... The shower curtain was not totally opaque, being a short of frosted clear material. Steve had a view that reference Tori's body, but with the fine details blurred somewhat.

After what seemed like an eternity, Steve managed to finally pry his eyes from Tori. "My god she is beautiful, " he thought, half muttering it without realizing

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know the curtain would be transparent, I didn't mean to stare.. " Steve said apologetically, unnamed to get the vision of Tori from his mind.
 
Tori smiled to herself as Steve announced in a loud voice that he was coming in. What a sweetie he was. It wasn't like she expected him to just barge in, throw the robe in her direction and leave, but there was an old fashion, gentlemanly way about him that was so refreshing after Ryan and his wild ways.

Brushing off some water that was dripping towards her eyes, she watched as he entered the bathroom, her purple robe in hand and looked towards the shower. For some reason, it appeared like he froze halfway across the threshold and she smiled at him encouragingly, even as the cool air from the outer room wafted towards her warm skin.

Her brows knit, however, when he continued to stare, unmoving, in her direction. She was getting ready to tease him about the goosebumps forming on her rapidly cooling skin when she saw him shake his head like he was clearing his vision and heard him mutter something indistinguishable before clearing his throat and trying again..

I'm so sorry! I didn't know the curtain would be transparent, I didn't mean to stare...

Tori blushed a fiery red as soon as she heard his words. Oh shit! She hadn't even thought about the fact that he might be able to see through the curtain. Cringing at the thought that he might think she had called him in on purpose, she stammered out, "I-It's okay... Just throw the robe near the stall, p-please..."
 
Last edited:
Feeling like a true horses ass, Steve tossed the robe as best he could without looking. He struggled not to take once last look but his mind win or and he turned and stepped out without another glance.

"Shit," he muttered to himself, mentally berating himself for having started at Tori. Damn she was beautiful, so beautiful he couldn't shake the image from his mind.

He debated just leaving, knowing she would be mad and embarrassed but he couldn't bring himself to leave her vulnerable. He decided he would simply wait around long enough to ensure she had as friend on the way then he would leave.. Probably not soon enough for Tori.

Sitting on the couch, he waited for Tori to come out so he could make sure she was safe and get her to call a friend, looking totally dejected.
 
Tori closed her eyes in no small measure of relief when Steve did as she requested and left, closing the door quietly behind him. How utterly mortifying... She hoped one day she... well, hopefully they... as she liked the big guy... would look back on this and laugh, but for now she wished she could just hole up in the bathroom until her face didn't feel like it was on fire.

Ducking back behind the shower curtain, Tori could only see the outline of the sink and thought perhaps it wasn't as bad as she feared. Although she wasn't sure how the lights above the sink would have affected the transparency of the curtain, she was fairly confident that the guys at the gym saw more of her when she swam her laps three times a week than what Steve would have seen. So it can't be that bad, right?!?

Taking a deep breath, she pushed back the curtain and reached for one of the white towels on the nearby towel rack. Balancing carefully, she leaned forward to wrap up her hair before stepping out onto the bath mat. Deciding that her best course of action would be to act like it was no big deal, because surely he couldn't have seen that much, she grabbed the other towel and rubbed her skin dry.

Continuing to give herself a pep talk, Tori hung up the second towel and pulled on her robe, tying it tightly. She almost slipped twice on the way out, but was determined not to call out to Steve for assistance. She'd make it to her room on her own even if she had to crawl...

Thankfully it didn't come to that, but as she was pulling on an old college t-shirt and slipping into a pair of sweatpants, Tori knew she wasn't going to be able to stand upright much longer. Her foot was throbbing, as was her head before she remembered Steve's trip for caffeine. Hallelujah!

Hobbling towards the living room, with her hair still up in the towel, she called out in a friendly voice, "Steve, please tell me that you got a large... cup..." Her voice trailed off a little as she caught sight of him sprawled on the couch looking like a little kid who had broken his mother's favorite vase.
 
In answer to Tori's question about caffeine, Steve responded, trying to shove as upbeat as possible, but failing horribly "I did indeed, one venti frufru coffee"

Steve looked up as Tori walked in the room, looking stunning. He thought to himself that she would look beautiful no matter what she wore, but tried to vanish the thought... While his mind told him to stop thinking that way, his body lingered in the image burned into his mind.

Rising back and forth on how to proceed, he stood and offered to help Tori to her seat, the coffee in his hand like a peace offering.

"Tori, I'm so sorry, I had no idea... I didn't mean you stare, I mean it just happened and I couldn't... Oh crap, just... I'm sorry" Steve fumbled through trying to apologize.

As he helped get to the couch, Steve looked for a spot to sit, certain age didn't want him in the couch with her.
 
I did indeed, one venti froufrou coffee...

While he tried to sound upbeat, his body language bespoke of his discomfort and Tori was at a loss as to what she should do. The smell of said froufrou coffee wafting through the room was calling to her, and her headache demanded that she feed her caffeine addiction... quickly. But Steve looked so very uncomfortable as he stood up and silently held out his arm to help her to the couch.

Tori, I'm so sorry, I had no idea... I didn't mean you stare, I mean it just happened and I couldn't... Oh crap, just... I'm sorry.

Tori had two priorities now... Three really, but one was the most pressing. Knowing that she needed to sit down before she fell, she accepted his assistance and plopped down on the couch, breathing in relief once she was off her foot. One priority down...

Taking a sip from the still hot cup of coffee, she sighed in appreciation as the rich caramel hit her taste buds. Thank you, priority #2...
Swearing to herself that she could feel her headache begin to subside as the warm liquid traveled to her stomach, she took another sip as she tried to formulate what to say.

Tori looked up to see Steve looking around for a place to sit and sighed deeply. Motioning for him to sit down on the couch, she put the coffee down and laced her fingers together in her lap. Once he sat down, his long legs stretched out in front of him, she began in a quiet voice, "Steve... It was my fault... I didn't even think that the curtain might be see-through." Her fingers tightened in her lap as she continued, "Can we just pretend it didn't happen?"
 
"I can try to pretend it didn't happen, " Steve promised as he sat next to Tori. One he knew he couldn't forget such a thing, and he also knew he didn't want to forget it.

He spotted his coffee, watching add Tori sipped hers. The smelling of good choice and Tori's body was was divine, and again this off her made their way to the front of his mind, his body's physiological reaction apparent.

Turning slightly to face Tori, Steve asked, "I saw you wincing on the way back in here, how's the ankle feeling? Did you take a look at it in the shower to check the swelling? " Steve Alec as he glanced down at her ankle, and taking a moment to admire her legs before he even realized it.
 
I can try to pretend it didn't happen.

Tori tried to hide her small smile behind another sip of coffee. Poor guy... He didn't seem very convinced, but in the long run it would be so much easier to treat him like the rest of the guys at the gym if they did. Her smile faded a little as she realized that she didn't necessarily want to treat him like just one of the guys. This thought surprised her, considering she had been perfectly content with her single status up until yesterday.

I saw you wincing on the way back in here, how's the ankle feeling? Did you take a look at it in the shower to check the swelling?

Making a face, she felt a little silly as she admitted, "No.. I didn't even think about it. The water felt too good." Wondering if it was really a good idea to keep drawing attention to her shower, she forced herself to continue, "I, um, started to slip a couple of times so I'm sure it's just not happy because of that."
 
"Well, I'm sure slipping, or almost slipping can't be good for it. We really should check and make sure the swelling isn't getting much worse" Steve sauce, still trying took get a look but having trouhle seeing Elmo because of the angle.

Without thinking, Steve skid of the couch only his knees and gently cradled Tori's calf in this hands to look at her ankle. It wasn't until he felt her soft skin in his hands that he realized what he was doing, and even blew, that she probably didn't really want him checking it.

Unsure as to how to act now he decided That he would just try to act as. If it were No big deal and made a show of checking her ankle... Acutely aware of Tori's feel and smell.
 
Last edited:
Tori sighed at Steve's words. She knew it was silly to avoid looking at it, but she had a sinking feeling that she wasn't going to like what she saw. Avoidance seemed like such a good idea, but somehow she knew Steve wasn't going to let her do that much longer.

And sure enough, moments later, she watched as Steve slid from the couch and reached for her leg. Shaking her in amusement, she wondered if he had been a Boy Scout in his earlier years, but the joke was on her when she felt his warm hands holding her leg and she had to try to contain her shiver. Forcing a chipper note in her voice, she asked, "Okay, doc... Give it to me straight... Will I be able to execute a worthy roundhouse anytime soon?"
 
Laughing lightly at Tori's comment Steve said, "Well, it's a mighty fine looking leg to have such a swollen ankle attached to it." Feeling the warmth of her leg in his hands, he allowed his fingers to caress her ankle lightly, checking for sensitivity.

"I've patched up my share of bunged up ankles, and your's is a doozy. If you want to give me an acceptable roundhouse anytime soon, it's going to take a small miracle. Fortunately, I know someone in the miracle business."

Steve realized just how personal it felt to touch Tori's leg, knowing she had to be uncomfortable, he said, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I was just concerned is all..." His voice trailed off, but his eyes stayed locked on hers as he spoke, and her ankle stayed in his hands.
 
Pleased to hear Steve relax enough to laugh, Tori looked anxiously down at her ankle, wondering just how swollen it was. She looked in time to see his fingers flutter across the injured area and was startled by the almost painfully erotic sensations they invoked. She had always enjoyed light strokes, almost tickles, across her skin, and if it didn't hurt so much that she wanted to kick him, she might have enjoyed it.

I've patched up my share of bunged up ankles, and yours is a doozy. If you want to give me an acceptable roundhouse anytime soon, it's going to take a small miracle. Fortunately, I know someone in the miracle business.

She smiled at the reference to her favorite movie, but it didn't last long as she finally focused on her ankle. Sporting a lovely dark purple color that would look much better on a grape, she was appalled to see that it was hard to tell where her calf ended and her ankle began. Oh that's just wrong...

I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I was just concerned is all.

Looking up at Steve and seeing a mixture of embarrassment and concern, Tori airily waved her hand around. "Don't worry... I appreciate you bring the adult here... I was avoiding looking at it, and I clearly shouldn't." Hoping her nose wouldn't grow like Pinocchio's and with a self conscious smile upon her lips, she admitted, "And you have a very light touch... I barely noticed the exam."
 
Last edited:
With Tori not freaking out about him examining her ankle, Steve was comforted and kept checking her ankle. The swelling was bad, but not as bad as it looked.

"I'm going to check and see how far up the tenderness goes, tell me when it isn't so tender," Steve said, his fingers slowly working up Tori's calf. He watched her face, alternating between looking at her leg and her eyes, allowing his fingers to make their way up toward the back of the knee.. wondering how far the pain extended.

He watched her wince periodically, and apologized instantly each time.

"We should probably elevate this, keep the swelling down. It's up to you though, but I would put it up," Steve said, realizing he sounded bossy and trying to change his tone.

"I'd hate for such a nice leg to not heal up properly, It'd be a travesty," Steve said laughing lightly.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to check and see how far up the tenderness goes, tell me when it isn't so tender?

Tori assumed his little checkup would go quickly, and she gulped as he slowly, oh so slowly began brushing his fingers up her calf. There were several times where she had to bite her lip, more to keep the moan that wanted to escape in than anything, but ironically he would hit a particular spot almost immediately after that which would have her eyes crossing in pain. She obviously wasn't doing a very good job in being tough, however, as he always seemed to know that he had caused her pain, regardless of her attempts to contain it.

We should probably elevate this, keep the swelling down. It's up to you though, but I would put it up.

It was hard to focus on what he was saying with his hand still lightly stroking her leg, just inside her knee. She knew she should tell him that the pain didn't extend up all that far, but it felt too nice and she was reluctant to say anything for fear that he'd stop.

I'd hate for such a nice leg to not heal up properly, It'd be a travesty.

"I, um, probably should elevate it... " she agreed, her voice coming out huskier than earlier, and she wanted to sink into the cushions because of it.
 
Feeling Tori's leg style something in Steve that had not been awake if a long while. Knowing it was wrong to take advantage of the situation, he struggled to overcome the desire he was feeling. He was losing that fight, and his pants felt tighter as a result.

He heard Tori's voice agree they did elevate the foot, she shoved different... Didn't she? Unsure about whether he was imaginijg things, he asked her "Where would you like to put your foot? We can hang he and do something, I can help you took bed, your wish is my desire. "

Still caressing her leg and looking into her eyes as he spoke, Steve felt himself stiffen even more and knew that if he stood, it would be obvious, but he found himself not so concerned if she noticed.
 
Where would you like to put your foot? We can hang here and do something, or I can help you to bed, your wish is my desire.

Tori was caught off guard as to how long she had to think about Steve's question. It was fairly straightforward - sit on the couch with her leg propped up or have him help her get in bed, but she was at a loss for what they could do. On the couch, sure they could watch another movie or listen to music... In her bedroom? Outside of reading, there really wasn't anything else her room was set up for... Well besides the obvious one... His continued stroking of her leg wasn't helping matters, and she longed to close her eyes and just enjoy, but that seemed so wrong.

"How'bout another movie... Or some TV?" she asked, telling herself to behave.
 
"That sounds good... " Steve said, greatly he wasn't being asked to leave.

"Um... I dint spider I could grab a quick shower? Hardly seems fair that you're shook clean and smelling good and I'm, well, I dont," Steve asked with a slight blush.

"Your needs are about to run out, we better get you dosed upbeat again, " Steve did as he stood up, forgettung just how obvious his arousal would be.

Steve walked over and got Tori's meds and a glass of water, brought themto her and offered them to her, he stood in front of her watching her take her medicine then said "So, shall I get cleaned up? "
 
Tori looked up at Steve, ashamed of her self-centeredness. The poor man had rescued her, gone with her to the hospital, shuttled her to get her medicine, taken her home, hung out with her until they both fell asleep on the couch, went and got her coffee, and she didn't even think about asking him if he wanted a shower. Her mother would be appalled at her manners... She knew she was.

Your meds are about to run out, we better get you dosed up again.

She watched in bemusement as Steve popped up and hustled over to the kitchen area to get her medication. 'He's going to make someone a good wife someday,' she thought to herself, feeling a smile tug at the corners of her lips as he accepted the glass and pills.

Dutifully taking the medication, Tori was swallowing the last of them when Steve asked about cleaning up and she looked up, nearly choked on the pill when she caught sight of the way his jeans stretched over his groin. Hello! She forced herself to look away, but it was hard when her eyes wanted to confirm that she saw what she thought she saw.

Licking her dry lips, she replied, "But of course... There are spare towels in the cabinet under the sink, and the water temperature should have recovered by now so that you don't have to take a cold shower."
 
"Thanks" Steve replied. "I need to grab my gear bag from. The car real quick, I have soap and stuff in there. "

Steve quickly ran downstairs and grabbed his bag. He realized just how hard he was when he jogged downstairs. "Damned, he thought... Maybe I shoild take a cold shower"

Entering the apartment again, Steve made his way to ths bathroom and started the shower. He lathered himself up and shaved, washed up, and allowed the hot water to relieve the knots in his shoulders.

Stepping out of the shower a bit later, he realized all he had to wear was a paid of TKD pants and a T-shirt. He finished dressing and cake out of the bathroom.

"Much better, thanks" he said add he made his way to the couch. His pants did little to hide the arousal that lingering in his pants.
 
Thanks. I need to grab my gear bag from the car real quick, I have soap and stuff in there.

Steve was off and running before Tori could do little more than nod. She finished the glass of water while he was gone and stretched out of the couch. It helped to have her leg up, but she seriously hoped the meds kicked in quickly, especially the pain one. She hated feeling like a baby, but her ankle was really starting to throb now, probably from standing on it too long in the shower. And your near slips, idiot...

Closing her eyes, she worked through some of the meditation exercises she had picked up at the gym. She heard the door open and close as Steve came back, but she kept her them closed. It was about halfway through his shower when she finally realized she felt like she was floating and wanted to giggle. Wow - Better than nitrous oxide!

Tori enjoyed the free floating feeling, thinking that it really enhanced the whole meditation process. Thinking about meditation made her think of the gym which led to tae kwon do which led to meeting Steve which led to... Breaking down into giggles, she told herself that she had been mistaken, that she hadn't seen what she thought she had seen.

Much better, thanks...

Opening her eyes, Tori smiled a little fuzzily as she spotted Steve coming towards her clad in his TKD pants and t-shirt. Although she really wasn't in the habit of checking out every man's crotch, her eyes were drawn to the area thanks to her earlier curiosity. Her lips twitched again as she spotted the outline she had tried to tell herself she hadn't seen.

"Mmmm, nice," she said without thinking, and then stammered, "That you feel better, that is."
 
Steve saw Tori smile, and just about melted. He really needed to get ahold of his hormones.

"What the hell is wrong with me... Hell, she is hurt and I'm freakin' horndogging over her." Steve thought to himself.

He saw Tori glance at his pants, and feared that she would see his problem, and decided to go ahead and sit down before it got out of hand.

Having a seat beside her, he replied "Yeah, feels good to be clean. I should have thought about the fact that I have no other clothes before I showered though."

Leaning back, and slightly into Tori, not totally on accident, but not so much as to be obvious.

"So, how are you feeling? What do you want to do?" Steve asked, deflecting his discomfort of being so casual in front of Tori.

"Sorry again about the clothes, Not exactly the most GQ thing I could be wearing."
 
Tori giggled at Steve's comment about having no other clothes but his workout attire, picturing him trying to cram into a pair of her sweatpants. Shaking her head in bemusement at the unlikely visual, she decided that since she didn't think she could handle him walking around in a towel that his current attire was just fine with her.

So, how are you feeling? What do you want to do? Sorry again about the clothes, Not exactly the most GQ thing I could be wearing.

She pushed her shoulder into him playfully. "Do I look like I care about clothes? Cuz I'm a regular fashionista, I am!" Pausing a minute, she added, "I'm feeling floaty at the moment, and since I picked the movie... I think it's your turn."

Flashing him a crooked smile, she asked, "What do you want to do?"
 
Tori flashed a smile at Steve and he froze. Never before had he been so tempted to kiss someone. She was so close, her body pressing against his after pushing her shoulder into him. He caught himself actually leaning forward before catching himself and stopping. She was heavily medicated and he was certain he was imagining much more than she was.

"Well, you could be a fashionista if you wanted to, you could look amazing in anything" Steve said, returning her playful push.

"As far as what to watch, it doesnt matter to me, just whatever is on is fine, " Steve said, intentionally not withdrawing from having pushed against her.

Steve sat, close to Tori. He smelled her, he felt her warmth, then he felt guilt. Guilt for thinking in such a manner. She was doped up. She was hurt, and needed his assistance, she didn't need him thinking like a pervert sitting next to her.

Slowly, as they sat, he pulled away, ever so slightly... trying to disengage his desires, yet not really wanting to.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top