Post baseless lies about the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GeraltOfRivia:

*gasp* how did you know? Damnit!

He IS R.R.Martin.

Finish your series, damnit!

I know everything about you... You're just a character in my theme park... And the books are finished, just holding them back for the kicks..

@GeraltOfRivia:

*gasp* how did you know? Damnit!

He IS R.R.Martin.

Finish your series, damnit!

Edit: sorry, didn't see you there, ice princess!
(Baseless lie: she's really the Ice King from Adventure Time)

No worries, I'm slow posting and skip all the time!!

Her line of squeaky dog toys was rejected when a concerned dog mom thought the toys were saying "pee pee on me" instead of "heel heel baby"

Come on.. We need lies here... E.g.

She once drank a glass of juice then shoved a stick down her throat and regurgitated a popsicle... :p

He took the same stick and pulled out a fudgesicle

He likes to mark the furniture in the living room and blame it on the dog.

OOPS, slow again.

She is Kim Kardashians (spelling) stunt double, she gets paid to have sex with Kanye-every time!

Last edited by a moderator:
TPAM will trade cuddles for hot dogs. Come on girl, at least demand ribs or something.

*Sobs* but I really like hot dogs!
Waaaah this is becoming more like 'let everyone air your dirty laundry' thread!
(lolz)

TPAM he's hidden Ace somewhere and that's why Oda-sensei can't find him and had to kill him off *glares*

Edit:lol wut 3 posts in like, 3 seconds..
@tall ladies man: always unfortunately attracts dudes

*Sobs* but I really like hot dogs!
Waaaah this is becoming more like 'let everyone air your dirty laundry' thread!
(lolz)

TPAM he's hidden Ace somewhere and that's why Oda-sensei can't find him and had to kill him off *glares*

Dirty laundry?? TPAM is clearly a closet otaku!

I had hot dog for dinner last night. With bacon, and eggs. Are you getting a wee bit excited? :D

TPAM is a chicken. Like the actual, cluck cluck chicken. (What, aren't they related to dinosaurs? Which are like dragons?)

Tpam mentioned cluck cluck chickens, cos she was involved in a trial to genetically
Breed chickens with four legs for the food industry, the trial was axed when they realised nobody could catch the little fuckers

I had hot dog for dinner last night. With bacon, and eggs. Are you getting a wee bit excited? :D

*licks lips*

TPAM seduces sweet unassuming girls with promise of hotdogs but feeds them tofu instead! Gotcha!

Edit:
@Seth: He *wishes* he could've done the boing boing with Wilt Chamerlain
@Micky: Is jelly because I made chickens with 4 legs but he didn't...

Last edited:

Tpam doesn't realise his bacon and eggs means a days work for the chicken and lifetime commitment for the piggy

MickyP is a direct descendant of Alexander the Great, and he once stole a purple bra from his auntie's clothes line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back