Absolute kinkiest fetish you've ever indulged in?

OK here is my comment

But I only saw it, I did not join in.
I had been invitied to a party that was going on at this business.
I went and when I got there, there were alot of people standing around and talking and drinking. There was a dj playing music and such and this place had a small floor for people to dance.
THe place was dimmly lit and I noticed a two guys and a woman talking on a couch. I was watching them for awhile and then looked at a couple on the floor. Next thing I heard was moaning and I turned back and she was giving oral on a guy while the other was eating her. Well I was very shocked and had no idea what was going on. The hostest of the party run up to them and told them to stop and not do it in the open but to go to one of the rooms. I watched them go into a room and then I said alot of people in the room so I thought... why not. So I walked in and what I saw was 4 women taking on a gang bang. All of the woman were very filled up and busy and there were about 30 guys standing around in various stages of dress. I watched for a few, then I just turned around and walked out.
I did not join in for many reasons, one of them was that no one was using protection. But the main reason was, it kind of turned me off, in that I kind of perfer intimacy and not just using someone as a cumbucket. But I know there are those that enjoy that kind of thing but that is the kinkest thing I was ever apart of even if it was from just watching.
 
Long story coming...Spencer's post prompted me to write this.

Kinky? Maybe. And maybe this doesn't fit in with this particular thread, but I think it serves a purpose...maybe to think something through very carefully before indulging in it?

While working on research for a book, I interviewed several members of a specific fraternity house in Kentucky. Those wonderful young men told me many stories, some of them painful, some of them damn near unbelievable. But the one story every one of them told, over and over, shocked me.

In this particular house, the men were given notebooks right after their initiation. They were to fill the books up, one woman side of each page. The notebooks had 500 pages. The young men who managed to fill up the notebooks with the name, the location, the "manner" of the sex, and other information got a cash prize at the end of the year.

Basically, it turned a guy into "a cock on an assembly line", as one of those men told me with tears in his eyes.

***

I was invited to join these young men for a few parties, things like that...and I was always treated with the UTMOST respect. They were gentlemen to me, each and every single one. I was always treated like a queen, a special guest...I'm not relating these stories to give the wrong impression of these guys, because they had kind and tender souls. But the things they did as a group were horrible.

At one of the parties I was invited to, it also happened to be an engagement party for one of their 'brothers'. The woman in question was invited...a good time for all, congratulations all around, though it was made clear that many of the 'brothers' felt she wasn't the 'right one' for their friend, and proceeded to prove it. By getting her drunk. And then asking her to perform sexual acts. Basically, by the end of the night, the woman had slept with virtually all the frat house...forty men. Protection? No.

Yes, I was there. Yes, I did see it happen.

It was one of the kinkiest things I have ever seen, and also one of the saddest. Mostly because those young men were simply doing what they were EXPECTED to do.

When I asked them later how they planned to explain the 'notebook' game and things such as the 'engagement party' gangbang to the woman they chose to settle down with for the rest of their lives...they often broke down in tears, making it clear they could not explain it to anyone else, because they couldn't explain it to themselves.

Sometimes, kink is definitely in the eye of the beholder...in this case, it was in the hands of the pack mentality. :(

S.
 
Hmmm, well 2 things stick in my head the most.
1st: One night on the way to dropping off a female friend after a Camarilla session she suggested we find a nice dark park.
Now being in melbourne it's not always easy to find one, especially when you really don't know where they are.
After a bit of driving we found one, took my grandfather's greatcoat (I never knew either of them) and found a nice spot under 2 trees. This was about 11:30 at night. It was the first time I'd ever had sex in a public place, the 1st time we'd had sex doggy, and the 1st time I'd ever used a 'thin' condom... the contrast of temperatures made it very extreme to say the least.

2nd: This was with a very very very good friend of mine and it seems she's into autoeroticasphyxiation.
Anyway to cut a long story short we ended up playing with each other and stuff and my arm around her throat applying a constant pressure.
Suffice to say she loved it and finally realised I'm way stronger than I look :)
 
Hmmmm.....let me think:

- candle wax dripped on my cock and balls, surprisingly good
- being pissed on, loved the warm, wet feeling on my body
- a dildo up my ass, lovely feeling of submission. Especially good when dressed as a woman
- a hard spanking followed by a hand/blowjob
- bondage either way. Love the feeling of helplessness when tied up, and the feeling of power when doing the tying
- outdoor sex with other guys, what better way to spend a warm summer evening?
 
Guess kinky is in eye of beholder.
Normally am the dominant, but agreed to be tied up by SO.
She rode my cock and tongue for what seemed like forever. And to keep me stiff she would switch off before I could cum. After what was at least a couple of hours I shot deep into her ... but shot a LOT.

She proceeded to spread that nicely shaved pussy and drip it into my mouth then ride my tongue some more till she came again.
 
Am I alone with this one?

My wife loves it when I lay on my back and bring my knees over my shoulders, keping my cock pointed at my face. Then she blows my for a while then lays her head besides mine and then I jerk off and spray both of us. Is this kinky?
 
I once indulged my curiosity about putting myself in the hands of a dominatrix. I enjoyed the whole experience tremendously. I think the fear played a part, not knowing how it would be. But from the moment she made me strip naked and "inspected me" I was all-in. She attached me to a St. Andrews cross and flogged me. Then took me down and had me worship her feet. It was an amazing experience that I hope to repeat soon.

I've had a definite kinky side all my life, but only really experiencing some of this stuff in the last few years.
 
This is something I would expect on the GB. Why would anyone bump an almost 14 yr old thread?
 
Most of you are so vanilla, and the things you call fetishes aren't really fetishes at all but just less than mainstream sexual practices.

At first I was going to say if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Then I realized that you'd all go, "That is so frickin' sick. No one in their right mind would make that up and admit to it." Exactly. So I'll just keep it to myself.
 
Last edited:
hi

Most of you are so vanilla, and the things you call fetishes aren't really fetishes at all but just less than mainstream sexual practices.

At first I was going to say if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Then I realized that you'd all go, "That is so frickin' sick. No one in their right mind would make that up and admit to it." Exactly. So I'll just keep it to myself.

those are my words too.
 
I came in my wife after sex, and then figured her until she squirted it all back in my face. Then we made out, sharing it all. It was incredibly hot.

Aside from something going in my ass, physical pain (other than light slapping), and body fluids other than cum, I'm down for pretty much anything!
 
I came in my wife after sex, and then figured her until she squirted it all back in my face. Then we made out, sharing it all. It was incredibly hot.

Aside from something going in my ass, physical pain (other than light slapping), and body fluids other than cum, I'm down for pretty much anything!

That's not a "fetish", that's just a sexual act in which you indulged. That won't even merit a raised eyebrow from most of the folks on Literotica.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top