My sister is all grown up

I say nothing just rub my bald slit against your crotch. Almost humping it. You can see look in my eyes says it is wrong. However motions of my body out of primal instinct seem to be taking over. I bite my lower lip in anticipation of your next move. I whisper in your ear " hey big brother I'm on the pill so you can cum inside my tight pussy if you want ".
 
The sensation of your bald slit sliding over my cock is more than I can bear & when you begin humping your tight teen pussy on me I realise that there is no way I can stop this & I thrust against you but you tell me to wait a moment & you scuttle up the bed & prop yourself up on the pillows & open your legs wide , your sweet pink pussy glistening with your juices & you dip two fingers inside yourself & hold your fingers out to me for me to lick.
I grin wolfishly & crawl slowly up the bed on hands & knees growling menacingly
"GRRRR , Come here you horny minx, you're really asking for it now "
You giggle & begin acting coy , covering your tits with your hands but allowing your hard dusky nipples to escape through your splayed fingers.
When you tell me that you are on the pill & I can cum inside you without fear of complications down the line, I want you all over again & want to drown your sweet horny pussy with my seed. First though I need to taste you, drink your nectar from the soft pink folds of your centre.
Beginning at your toes I gently lick & kiss each delicate digit & run my wet tongue over each shapely ankle holding your firm toned calves in each hand.
Kissing my way up your legs tasting your soft silky flesh & your hands curl in my hair, tugging with each soft kiss. On reaching your knees you are quivering & I can smell your arousal drifting from your pussy. Holding your knees apart I begin the final part of my tasting journey to the haven that awaits me. Nibbling gently on your toned thighs I hear you moan quietly & glancing up see you are using one hand to pinch & pull at an engorged nipple. I reach up as I reach the top of your wide open thighs & press my palm on on your clit eliciting a pleading whimper from you & your head jerks back & rolls side to side as my tongue teases your wet puffy slit.
I sit up & teasing you more I say determinedly
"Ok that's it for now , i'll finish you off later"
You retort
"You bastard! Get your head back down there right now & eat my pussy"
"Yes ma'am , whatever you say ma'am"
I reply with a chuckle & obediently return to probing your hole with my tongue & just a few seconds later you buck & cum over my tongue & I savour your sweet sticky nectar, the juices streaming from you as you buck & writhe.
"OOHHHHH FUCK Ashley baby I really will have to fuck you later"
I cried as my cock exploded over the sheets I had no control over it at all.
"Let's go for a walk & you can wear one of the sets of lingerie I bought for you, then when we get back I'll help you out of it"
I could see I had it right when your eyes sparkled when I mentioned undressing you again.
 
I chuckle and after composing myself for a walk. I put on a pink tshirt and short denim shorts. The shorts are not "slutty" short but a few inches above the knees I smirk as I get dressed as my perky breasts are still excited and nipples poke through my pink lace front hook bra. I add a pair of 3" wedges. To accentuate my toned thighs as in ready for more bonding time and a. Ice walk in the park. With my big brother.
 
I feel on top of the world as I step outside into the world with my beautiful sister hanging on my arm & I see the looks we , or rather you , are getting from every guy within a hundred yards. Hungry lustful looks as I read their dirty perverted minds imagining what they would do to you given half a chance.
I chuckle to myself as you seem completely unaware of the looks you are attracting, hanging on my arm chattering away & unconsciously you sway your hips & your butt jiggles deliciously in your shorts. I pile the agony on for the watching guys by stopping & taking you in my arms & kissing your soft luscious lips & my tongue duels with yours as I kiss you hard & my hands capture your butt & pull you close my erection fitting neatly in your vee. You finally realise that I am teasing the watching guys & making them jealous so you whisper with a giggle."Put your hands down the back of my shorts."
Eagerly, I grin & slide my hands right down the back of your denim shorts & grasp the soft but firm globes of your cheeks & make a great show of my hands massaging the soft silky flesh under the denim. I can feel your breasts pressing against me & your nipples hardening quickly, even through your bra they poke against me & I grow harder still.
"You are one naughty gal Ashley, I think I should spank you before I fuck you when we get home."
Pouting, you poke your tongue out at me. "You mean I have to wait? Such a shame when we have this glorious weather, I want it outside baby."
I almost cum in my pants as you make it clear that you weren't going to take 'NO' for an answer. My hands slipped between your legs from behind & found your soft wet pussy, my fingers slipped inside you & you jerked against me, urgently, You looked up at me your eyes sparkling & your mouth open, your little pink tongue licking your lips as you mouthed "PLEASE"
"This way baby" I gasped & led you to a quiet spot among the trees, surrounded by thick bushes. A spot I knew well from my time when I was a fifteen year old & where I had lost my virginity to a teacher from school.
No sooner had we disappeared among the trees than you pulled your t-shirt over your head & stood in your shorts & bra, panting heavily, your shorts darkening between your legs as you leaked in expectation.
"Now you" you demanded & I pulled my shirt off hurriedly.
You moved closer & wound your arms round my neck & pulled my head down for a long, deep, wet kiss, grinding your pelvis against my tented pants in a sensuous circular motion.
"Now big brother, finish undressing me & fuck me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HARD "
The words came out softly & huskily as you took control & unbuttoned my pants & helping me out of them as I sat on a convenient grassy mound. You knelt in front of me & pushed your firm young tits to me, taking my hands to cover them & I quickly unhooked your bra & removed the cups from your tits & they sprang out as if in search of the warm summer sun. I was in heaven again as I held them in my hands & played with the hard dusky nipples, rolling them between my fingers & you moaned quietly in satisfaction.
Your hands reached out to stroke my face & moved down over my abs & stomach before your fingers circled my cock & began pumping slowly.
"I'll suck it when you've fucked me baby" You murmured & then stood up turning round & bending over to present your denim covered rear to me.
Even though I had seen you naked no more than an hour ago my hands were shaking as I tugged your shorts down , inch by inch until they were round your ankles & you stepped out of them kicking off your wedges.
You stood up straight & raised your arms wide above your head & rocked your head back with your hair blowing in the gentle breeze , your legs spread wide & the dappled sunshine danced over the pink puffy glistening lips of your slit.
I had never seen you look so beautiful , so sensuous & I ached for you, my cock standing hard & proud.
You smiled & looked down at me then sank down next to me & stretched out with one arm behind your head & your legs wide apart & bent at the knee.
"Well what are you waiting for big brother?" You smiled again & giggled as I reached out for you.
"Don't forget you've been a naughty little girl tempting me like this, you know what happens to naughty little girls" Putting on my sternest voice.
Giggling even more you laugh"Yes naughty girls like me get spanked & THEN they get fucked" You then spread yourself face down across my knees & wiggle your bare round ass at me.
 
Last edited:
Even though we are covered by all the thick bushes. Just this thought iof being seen makes my nipples rock hard. I look back at you clad only in my wedge sandals and playfully sway my tight teen rear in front of almost daring you to spank me. " wel big brother you gonna " punish" your little sister for being naked on public or just gonna stare at my ass all day I say egging you on.
 
I think to myself "Right, tease me will you ? Let's see how you like this"
Raising my hand high in the air and slapping down on your bare milky white ass with a loud "SMACK" & laughing as you yelp & squirm , unable to move as I hold you down with my free hand , fluttering my fingers along your spine & back again to the crack of your reddening ass .Once again I crack the palm of my hand on your butt eliciting another yelp from you. then slipping my hand between your flailing legs & dousing my fingers in your sticky juices before forcing them between your lips. You stop to suck them eagerly & moan softly once they are clean.
"Had enough my wanton little sister?"
Rolling you on your back & spreading your legs wide, rubbing my cock head on the inside of your thighs , just centimeters from your gaping pink hole.
Your eyes wide & filled with a yearning , a need that I knew you wanted me to satisfy. Lowering myself onto you your body already squirming beneath me & your legs eagerly parting ready to receive my thick veined shaft. My hot purple cock head just brushes your slit & I hear a soft whimpering moan & your hands claw at my shoulders , dragging me down to you. Your face is close to mine & our lips meet in a mashing of soft sensuous lips against mine & your tongue probing my lips , your breath coming fast now & your breasts heaving , hard pebbled nipples sliding over my chest.
"OHHH FUCK Ashley why did you have to be my sister?" Moaning into the hollow of your neck. "I want you so badly, I want to be able to fuck you whenever & wherever I like, not sneaking around wondering all the time if we'll get caught "
Despite all my misgivings about the rights & wrongs of it my fervour was at its peak & I slammed into you, hard, ploughing deep inside you & your back arched pushing your tight wet hole onto me, your muscles rippling around my shaft as it ravished you.
We both stiffened & shuddered together & our juices met in a tidal wave rushing along your sweet velvety canal & we both shouted out loud in uninhibited joy.
We lay panting and sweating in each others arms caressing & kissing like true lovers & gradually it dawned on me that I loved you, not as I should love a sister but as a woman.
 
Last edited:
I grip the ground as you plunge into me and open my mouth in a silent scream adjusting to your size in my tight pussy. After a few moments of adjusting o wrap my toned thighs around your waist pulling you more into me. Your my big brother and having you inside me is SO wrong but it feels so right.
 
Just lying together on the lush grass & having you close to me set my passion aflame once more & I rolled you on your back & pushed your knees up to your shoulders with your long legs spread wide, the perfect position to ravish you. It's not that you weren't willing but I knew it was wrong as I penetrated your wet entrance , impaling you so willingly on my thick pole. Your hips bucked against me as I sank deeper inside you until I bottomed out on your cervix & you squealed so loudly that I was sure passers by on the other side of the bushes must hear you.
"SSSHHHH, baby, when we're somewhere we can't be found out then you can scream your lungs out but for now a satisfied moan will do " Admonishing you with a teasing smile & a firm thrust of my hips that made you gasp. We rolled in the grass for what seemed like hours , delighting in the pleasures of each others body.
All at once we found ourselves in the '69' position & your sweet pink pussy was glistening with our mixed juices just inches from my lips your knees trapping my head. I could feel your hot breath on my cock head & then the delicate tip of your tongue licking the slit of my cock. I held my breath as your lips closed over the head & slid my hard rod into your mouth & you twisted your hands around the rest of the shaft & you bobbed your head up & down , I could hear the soft slurping & squishing of your saliva. Impatiently, it seemed, you shook your ass at me & I understood what you wanted & cupped your firm round butt in my hands & pushed it apart allowing my tongue to drift wetly along the small area between your butt hole & your slit, then you began to ride my tongue, slow gentle thrusts of your pelvis, guiding my tongue to your dripping pussy. All the while laving my cock with your mouth & tongue pushing your head harder onto me until I was deep in your throat. Then began the rocking motion that almost blew my world apart, you rocked back & forth with your body , your hard budded nipples grazing my stomach as your tits swung with the motion of your body. First your mouth was enveloping the whole length of my cock while your pussy was pulled from my tongue, than it came crashing down on my face, spreading your soft wet hole over my mouth but my cock was free of your mouth except for the purple head held firmly between your hot wet lips. Again & again you rode me like this until I could take no more & I jetted a hot load of my semen into your mouth, crying out "HMMPPPPPHHHH" as you shuddered & your orgasmic juices flooded into my my mouth.
"Fuck, that was amazing honey, I wonder where you learnt that" I managed to gasp. However you refused to answer just giving me a cum covered satisfied smile.
Rolling apart we both lay on our backs, exhausted, holding hands looking up through the branches of the trees to the cloudless blue sky, no need for words we knew it had been so terribly wrong but neither of us felt any guilt.
 
Last edited:
We headed home without further fanfare and headed to our separate rooms for the night. The next morning at the breakfast table. Mom and dad say we as a family are going to go mini golf and then to the state fair. I put on a pink spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and white 3"strappy heels showing off the new outfit I bought. As we drive dad focuses on the road and mom is on her phone as I hike my sundress up to mid thigh showing off my toned and silky smooth teen thighs.
 
Sitting so close to you in the rear of the car causes a noticeable tenting in my chino's & you soon notice it & smile wickedly placing your hand halfway up my thigh & rubbing slowly towards my crotch whilst hitching your sundress up your toned thighs. I take your hint & stroke the insides of your thighs, caressing your smooth silky skin & eventually thumbing your bare clit as I realise that you have gone 'commando'. Hearing you gasp & then giggle as I play with your hard little button , coaxing it from its hiding place & you raise your hips humping my hand, giggling the whole time.
"What are you two up to back there, all that giggling? Asks Mom without looking back.
"Nothing much Mom, just tickling Ashley, you know we are always teasing each other, OOHH YEAH! Answering our Mom but taken by surprise when you grab my cock through my pants & squeeze it.
"You just wait until I get you alone little sister, you'll wish you had sucked the life out of it yesterday" whispering into your ear & seeing your eyes sparkling as you rubbed me harder & wet your perfect pink lips, promising so much.
 
We get to the mini golf course and of course dad takes time on each shot like he's a pro golfer. Guess it's his competitive nature and all. Mom tells us to play ahead a few holes. On one of the holes there is a cave like tunnel about 4 feet in length but enough to walk through and be blocked from sight. I take the first shot and it stops about half way through it. You tell me to take another shot. As I'm about to, focusing on my shot I feel you sneak up behind me and...
 
Following you into the tunnel & looking around seeing no one about I sneak behind you as you bend over to take your second shot, grabbing you around the waist "I could show you how to get a hole in one you know. " getting a little giggle as you wave your cute round ass at me & I lift the back of your dress pressing my bulging crotch into the crack of your ass. "C'mon Sis, let's go for it, there's nobody about." "
Wrapping my arms around you clasping your tits in the top of your sundress & easing the straps down your arms until gravity takes over & no longer supported, your firm perky tits drop into my waiting hands, you reach between your legs & open your pussy wide with your fingers, breathing heavily as i free my cock from my pants & it springs out & lands just where it was intended, between your long supple toned legs & wedged against your entrance. With one hard thrust I was in your wet pink hole laughing as I exclaimed " I won this hole so I'm claiming it for keeps "
Pounding relentlessly into you you had no chance to draw breath so I declared Swings next Sis, you're bound to raise the blood pressure of the old guys who hang around there just hoping that someone like you comes along & gives them a decent flash."
Grabbing your hand & dragging you to the high swings.

Fhttp://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/897fa9f609bfa94bba84fa877d07fecdb18d96cd_m.jpg
 
We go on the high swings and of course I give the old men in the ground a show. I " pretend" to look away and around acting like I don't know I'm flashing them. We come down and are preparing to go for another spin. Your swing is like 3 behind me. When the older attendant comes around for a safety seatbelt check, he gets to me and takes extra time adjusting my seat belt. Then I'm shocked when he says in a low voice he saw my " show" and without warning darts two fingers into my exposed teen pussy. Since he's hunched over no one can see his fingers and it looks like he's just having trouble with my safety belt as he finger fucks me.
 
As we flew through the air I kept my eye on you & chuckled to myself as you lay backwards with your legs out straight & dress billowing up around your waist. Even though I couldn't see I guessed that your legs were spread & giving everyone on the ground an uninterrupted view of your pussy & long tanned legs judging by the number of snaps being taken of you as we went round and round, the sound of you whooping & hollering drifted back to me on the wind. Finally we came down for the first break & I noticed one of the older attendants making a beeline for you to supposedly check your belt. He seemed to whisper something in your ear & then you suddenly stiffened & looked round at me pleadingly. I could do nothing as I was still strapped in my chair & the second phase began as we moved on going faster & faster climbing high into the sky. Still watching you I noticed that you kept your legs tucked under the chair & your dress held down with one hand. I am not the jealous type but the thought that you had deliberately given practically every guy in sight a hard on with your display disturbed me although I knew that I was the only one who would ever get close to doing what they were all fantasizing about.
The ride came to an end & you unbuckled yourself & jumped out of your seat without waiting for assistance & ran to me throwing your arms round me & I claimed you as you pressed against me, your nipples hard because of the wind that had been blowing on them.
"That was fun baby but let's go for something a little more sedate shall we?" You nodded your head in agreement so I took your hand & led you to the 'TUNNEL OF LOVE'. As we climbed into the carriage in the shape of a large heart I whispered in your ear "I think they missed a word out on the sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, MAKING."
You looked at me puzzled for a moment then it dawned on you & you gave that sexy little giggle that I adore so much & punched my arm playfully.
"I sure hope there's somewhere we can stop for a while ."I murmured as I put my arm round your shoulders & cupped a firm perky breast & teasing your hard nipple through your dress as you snuggled up close to me.
 
I snuggle close to you for more brother sister "bonding " time. I squirm a bit as your fingers flick my nipple now growing rock hard under my dress. I am enjoying the quiet ride. We enter a longer tunnel within the ride that is pitch black. I could only imagine what you will try to do in the total darkness.
 
Even though it is pitch black I know your gorgeous body so well by now I can find your 'SPARKY SPOTS' without looking. My hands wander over you, drawing gasps of "OOOO & AAAHH" from you as we kiss passionately.
The craft drifts along slowly & we are getting really worked up with each other & desperate to just fuck when we find ourselves in a tunnel brightly lit with coloured lights & a landing stage where the boat is hauled into. We look at each other in surprise as we are greeted by a beautiful young girl in a smart yellow uniform of short skirt and see through blouse with no apparent bra.
"Welcome to HOTEL L'EROTIQUE, I am Suzy your guide during your stay, If you require ANYTHING just ask " The greeting was met with an astounded silence from us both.
"What is this ? Some kind of wind up , scam or con ? " I ask disbelievingly
"Not at all sir, you are our 100,000th couple since we opened so this is a thank you from us to you, first though to make sure you have the best experience may I ask the the nature of your relationship? By that I mean are you married, cheating obviously not father & daughter, let me guess you're brother & sister, yes I'm right I can see it in your faces. Don't worry , here, ANYTHING goes"
We look at each other gripping each other's hand & then burst out laughing,"Ok Suzy you got us dead to rights but lead on , we need a room as soon as possible" I blurt out.
"Will you be requiring anything special ? like restraints or toys ?"
"No, at least not right away we have more pressing needs right now" I chuckle holding you round the waist & cupping your firm round ass.
"Well, If there is ANYTHING you need, from a hairpin to a gang bang just let me know. There is something for you on the bed Ashley , I am sure that your 'brother' will enjoy helping you with it"
Suzy leaves but not before squeezing my bulging pants with a wicked smile and a wink
"Fuckin' 'ell babe, what have we got our selves into? But who cares we're together with no chance of being caught , this is bliss , let's see what on the bed for you "
I let you dress in private as I take a shower and come out to see you outlined against the sunlight from the window. my jaw drops at the same time as my cock rises.
" GRRRRRR, Come here honey" I growl hoarsely.

http://www.fugitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/transparent_lingerie_models-11.jpg
 
Last edited:
We need to head back before mom and dad get suspicious. I tell you " don't worry I'm make it up to my big brother later". As we meet up with mom and dad we leave the area we were at and head over to a fair with carnival games. Mom and dad busy getting a caricature drawing. As they do we head over to the midway to check out the games as the game operators seemingly check me out as well.
 
I was surprised at your words as I thought that you would welcome the opportunity to rewas also disappointed in that I'd had the ideaally let go but what you said made sense, we couldn't both disappear for a couple of days without Ma & Pa wondering where we were.
I was also disappointed in the fact that I'd had the idea of persuading you to have a threesome with Suzy but that would now have to wait. So you changed back into your sun dress while I watched & you promised to make it up to me and I knew what that meant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hours & hours of mind blowing sex.
We said our farewells to Suzy & she looked sorrowfully at me and you and gave me a long deep kiss, stroking the bulge in my pants & then to my surprise she stroked your breasts saying
"So long for now then Ashley, you don't know much I was looking forward to having some fun with you both, please come back but call first so I can make sure I am available."
I saw you blush but you didn't pull away which got me wondering. Suzy then tucked a business card into your cleavage.
We then met Mom & Pa & went off to see the rest of the fair. Our parents decided to have a caricature drawing done of them both & while they were posing we wandered off around the numerous stalls.
We came across a rifle shooting range & as I was in the college shooting team I just had to have a go. Firing off six shots I managed just two hits with the distorted sights on the rifle. Laughing I handed the rifle to you "Your turn Annie Oakley" noticing out of the corner of my eye the muscular guy in charge checking out your ass & tits.
"Yeah you have a go darlin' I'll show you how to hit the target"
He moved behind you and wrapped his arms around you getting a good feel of your tits as did so, helping you to aim the rifle he wedged his groin in the crack of your ass & as you fired the first shot he humped your ass & grinned at me.
"ONE"
I saw you bite your lip as his grip on you tightened & you fired the second shot, which also missed.
"TWO"
Counting the shots & dry humping your ass as you leaned forward over the counter, your legs opening supposedly to get a better stance as he dry humped you with each successive shot hitting the target with the final three shots. You tried to stand up to acclaim your victory but he had an iron grip on you and suggested "You're good, why don't you come out back & I'll give you the benefit of my experience?" The glint in his eye giving away his real intentions.
"No I don't think so, we have to be somewhere" I replied, fuming at his blatant fondling of my sister & still having his arm around your waist, I could see that you were blushing but your nipples were giving away the fact that he had some effect on you.
"C'mon babe we gotta meet Ma & Pa"
His eyes widened.
"Hey are you two brother n' sister? I thought you were together."
"We are ........ together" I replied without thinking then grabbing your hand and pulling you away from him.
"Ashley we have to be more careful, especially around Ma & Pa, I have an idea that might work, we have to get you a boyfriend & me a girlfriend a couple that we can trust and are together themselves but will put on an act for us. "
 
We meet up with them and next stop is about a 30 minute drive. Mom is tired so she naps in the passenger seat and dad drives. Then he answers a call with his Bluetooth headset and neck s chatting with an old friend. So between the call and the road he's oblivious to us. Without saying a word a give you a wicked grin then unzip your pants and place my hand inside. Finding a semi limp cock I begin stroking it and flicking the head of your cock with my thumb.
 
I am totally unprepared for your assault on my cock and gasp loudly as you stroke my expanding shaft "FUCK, honey be careful , what if Pa happens to look round? I love what you're doing but I'm gonna make a mess so you would be better sucking it" pushing your face into my groin & sighing as your warm mouth envelops my cock head and you waggle your head side to side so the head bulges each cheek in turn then you push my cock deep into your throat and look up at me with those big innocent doe eyes. I manoeuvre you so you are kneeling on the floor between the seats and your dress is around your waist and you can play with your clit as you suck me to completion. Throwing my head back in ecstasy as my sperm jets down your throat and you squeeze my shaft and balls with one hand as you bring yourself to the very edge then you look pleadingly at me,, knowing exactly what you want I grasp your waist and lift you up so your knees are either side of my face and your hot wet pussy is begging me to eat you. My tongue dives in without hesitation, parting the soft wet folds of your eager cunt lips and I can taste the need of you in your juices as you rock your hips and grind your pussy into my face then your knees grip me tighter and I know that you are going to cum at any moment, hoping fervently that you don't scream as you normally do.
Even though I knew what was coming the sheer force and volume of your orgasm overwhelmed me and I was gulping your juices as fast as I could unable to silence the soft slurping sounds of my face in your pussy.
"You two are quiet back there. everything ok?"Pa called out over his shoulder , fortunately without looking round or in the rear view mirror.
"Sure we're ok just got a bit wet , spilt some milk, it's ok we're cleaning up "
I replied quickly as you doubled up laughing at my lie.
 
I grab your hoodie and cover my face with it to muffle my moans as my petite hips buck as they can take no more from your talented tongue. You hold me still so no one hears alotvif moving around and turns around to see you eating out your little sister. A few moments later I am able to calm down and I fix my clothes. I sit up and cuddle next to you. As Dad asks what we would like to see on the trip next. You suggest...
 
I can barely breathe as you thrust your hot, wet pussy in my face but I manage to poke my tongue into the folds of your puffy lips and suck the warm sweet juice from you hearing your muffled whimpers as I tease you into a series of mini orgasms, soaking the front of my shirt. You calm down and fix your clothes with a smirk on your face as you cuddle up to me and kiss your juice off my face. Determined to make you pay for dragging me away from what would have been a sex filled day or two in the hotel I slide my hand under you and slip two fingers into your slippery hole, wriggling them about so you can't sit still.
Dad asks what we want to do next, we look at each other and grin , both thinking along the same lines , you giggle as I brush over your g-spot making you squirm.
"I have to get some nature shots for my project at college , I have my camera so maybe if we head to the woods Ashley and I could wander off while you and ma get a picnic ready"
Pushing my fingers deeper into your pussy as you begin lubricating and squeezing my cock in my pants.
"Sure, you two go off and enjoy yourselves " Pa replies unaware of what we have in mind.
We wander off into the woods and as soon as we are out of sight I pull you to me grinding my groin into your vee making sure that you know what sort of nature I'm interested in.
"You go on ahead I want to get some shots baby" Watching as you saunter down the path swinging your hips your bare ass in view as your dress swirls round your hips and long legs. I can't resist taking a hot shot as you turn to look at me. "That's perfect , a few more like that and you'll be top of my #to be fucked list#" I tease as you stick your tongue out at me. In a few strides I catch you up and quickly slip the straps off your shoulders and help the dress to float to the ground leaving you naked."Now are you gonna pose for me or not?" I demand and start snapping away as you strike a few poses kneeling and wide open
I show you them and tease you about posting them on the internet but then I become serious "You know I'd NEVER EVER do that baby, I love you too much"
 
Last edited:
I see a small lake nearby and jump all the way into it. Moments later I emerge slowly walking back to you. My naked 18 yr old body now glistening as water cascades down my petite frame. As I walk toward you I rub my breasts and then trail hands down to bald pussy as you can see water drops running down my tummy. " well big brother would I make a good swimsuit model? I look good WET don't I ?" I say teasingly.
 
Seeing you emerging from the lake reminded me of the James Bond film 'DOCTOR NO' where Sean Connery sees Ursula Andress as Holly Golightly emerging from the sea in a white bikini, only you were naked and looking far from innocent.
"There isn't a swimsuit in the world that would do you justice baby " I reply drooling at the sight of the water cascading down your body and dripping from the tips of your hard pink nipples. Glistening rivulets running hurriedly over your flat toned belly and following the curve of your hips to the sanctuary of your hot wet pussy.
"And yes, you look great WET , wet in the right places too " Grinning broadly as I close in on you and push you back into the water and swallow you in my arms , laughing and splashing , cavorting like school kids but with an intensity in our eyes that could only lead to one thing.
Half an hour later carrying you from the lake and getting you to kneel for me and spreading your legs wide I finally unburden my aching stiff cock in your welcoming pussy.
"Yes baby sister you're definitely wet in all the right places "
One final thrust emptying my balls into your hot sweet pussy.
 
Last edited:
You know I'm on the pill so there's no chance of you impregnating your "little" sister. As you empty inside me, my petite hips buck and my back arches. As waves of orgasms Rick my teen body. From the hips down I convulse as you feel me cum on your cock, coating it with my juices. "Stick that dick if yours in my mouth big brother. I need to "dry" it off. I say kicking my lips. Knowing it's too wet and sticky to put in your pants so you need to let me " help" you with that dilemma.
 
Back
Top