Editor needed

cincy4fun6

Virgin
Okay, I don't want to admit this but her goes. I need an editor. I can read over my work time after time and see the same thing. I 'm writing Taboo works, See my series Return to Paradise that is currently posted. It needs help, esp new works.

I'm probably driving the staff crazy, I just to one sent back to me for quotation marks, and I found two where I forgot them at the end of a sentence. I think maybe they don't like how I started dialog in a paragraph and continued from the same person in the same paragraph. I'm to the point I'm ready to just call it a day with trying to publish on here. I don't think I am a bad writer I just need some help editing.

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Okay, I don't want to admit this but her goes. I need an editor. I can read over my work time after time and see the same thing. I 'm writing Taboo works, See my series Return to Paradise that is currently posted. It needs help, esp new works.

I'm probably driving the staff crazy, I just to one sent back to me for quotation marks, and I found two where I forgot them at the end of a sentence. I think maybe they don't like how I started dialog in a paragraph and continued from the same person in the same paragraph. I'm to the point I'm ready to just call it a day with trying to publish on here. I don't think I am a bad writer I just need some help editing.

'Write to me Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back