In need of an editor.

DrKingSchultz

Virgin
I've just published my first story, self edited, in the Incest/Taboo category, T4A Pilates Mom. It is receiving positive feedback but I know my ability to self edit is lacking. I had spent five weeks soliciting assistance via the Editor's Program portal to no avail. Slightly frustrated, and unable to bear another read through, I decided to publish. I'm hoping someone with the time and necessary editorial skills might read my story and feel an affinity for my writing and can offer assistance.

Thank you,
DrKingSchultz

I've just published my first story, self edited, in the Incest/Taboo category, T4A Pilates Mom. It is receiving positive feedback but I know my ability to self edit is lacking. I had spent five weeks soliciting assistance via the Editor's Program portal to no avail. Slightly frustrated, and unable to bear another read through, I decided to publish. I'm hoping someone with the time and necessary editorial skills might read my story and feel an affinity for my writing and can offer assistance.

Thank you,
DrKingSchultz
I can take a pass through later?

A suggestion, if there is still time, is to find authors here you like. You can contact them off their profile and ask them to look at what you have. I've had a couple of people reach out to me that way, and I was able to help them. At least, I think I was helpful.

Back