Random story posting question

Hi. It's been about a year since I last posted a story. Earlier today, I posted the fifth and final installment to "Mom and Dad Break the Seal on Taboo."
As of a few minutes ago, in my "works" file, it show that I have zero stories "pending."
Is a story not considered "pending" until it goes into the editing process?
Thanks.

Hi. It's been about a year since I last posted a story. Earlier today, I posted the fifth and final installment to "Mom and Dad Break the Seal on Taboo."
As of a few minutes ago, in my "works" file, it show that I have zero stories "pending."
Is a story not considered "pending" until it goes into the editing process?
Thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, It will be "Pending" after you've submitted it to the site AND Laurel has approved it for publishing. It should only be in Pending status for less than a day, as there is some automated process which moves the Pending stories to Published/New status.

You should be able to see what status it does have, if not "Pending." What is that status? Or are you saying that it totally disappeared?

The story will be listed as "Pending" on the panel of your "Works" page with the date you submitted it. It will show the submission date until Laurel approves it for publishing. Once she has, the status will still be pending, but the date of planned publication will be listed as the date of the story.

One thing to check is that you actually submitted it for publication. Once you click on "Preview and Publish" at the bottom of the "Write New Story" page, you'll be taken to a screen that shows your story. At the bottom of that screen is a box you have to check to actually submit the story. I've screwed up with that once before. If you don't click that box, you're story will not show up anywhere except maybe as a draft.

Back