Anyone interested in taking a look at a taboo story?

DixitJesus

Virgin
I already submitted it a couple days ago (it’s pending) because I didn’t know this resource existed.

It’s a mother-son story, approximately 5000 words long. I like taboo stories because of the tension between lust/desire and guilt/shame/embarrassment/regret, so this story is heavy on that. I tried to keep it realistic.

Happy for general feedback about things like flow, wording, etc. I doubt there are many spelling errors, but I notice I sometimes omit words by accident that don’t get caught in the self-editing process.

Is anyone interested?

If you haven't found an editor for it yet. I'll take a shot at it. I am listed in Volunteer Editors.

It's already posted (with an annoying typo, lol), but if you'd like to read it's called "Aftermath".

It doesn't exactly have rave reviews, but I don't think it's because the writing is bad. I just have niche tastes in these sorts of stories.

It's already posted (with an annoying typo, lol), but if you'd like to read it's called "Aftermath".

It doesn't exactly have rave reviews, but I don't think it's because the writing is bad. I just have niche tastes in these sorts of stories.
The writing isn't bad, though it does feel a bit rushed. The timeline is confusing to me.

It's not erotic at all, but the votes aren't that bad, considering.

A couple of suggestions....1. It should be under Group Sex not I/T and 2. Delete the negative comments from your comment thread. The story was hot and would be considered a 'gang bang' or orgy-ish story not so much an I/T story.

There are always 'trolls' that make negative remarks, it can't be helped. But we do have the power to delete their remarks which keeps the positive one's there. As an editor I can see a couple of mistakes with wording. But nothing so blaring as to distract from the overall storyline or even enough to confuse or distract 99% of most readers.

A couple of suggestions....1. It should be under Group Sex not I/T and 2. Delete the negative comments from your comment thread. The story was hot and would be considered a 'gang bang' or orgy-ish story not so much an I/T story.
How is it group sex? It's just the son and mother?

I am sooo sorry that was to a different author.....MY BAD....Had to many window's open and got the wrong one

I had a read of this story. It was very well written for sure. You have a way with words.

Unfortunately, the story didn’t turn me on and that’s what I look for in mother/son incest stories. I like to be turned on by what I read and I like to write stories which turn others on. Mother/son incest can be the most erotically charged type of literature imaginable.

It just seemed to be such a disgusting sort of experience for the son. The mother character seemed to be rather sad and broken inside. I felt so sorry for her. The parts with the dream sequence regarding the father and the violence were frankly disturbing. Then there was the reference to a child conceived by the mom and son, which was hideous.

Again, the story was rather brilliantly written, but by washing away all of the erotic veneer, the desire, the hunger, and the love, you leave us with a grubby horrible reality, which I don’t think many fans of Incest/Taboo are going to enjoy.

There are always 'trolls' that make negative remarks, it can't be helped. But we do have the power to delete their remarks which keeps the positive one's there. As an editor I can see a couple of mistakes with wording. But nothing so blaring as to distract from the overall storyline or even enough to confuse or distract 99% of most readers.
I hear you. We used to be able to delete comments but can't now, not even anonymous. Trolls are an absolute pain and make remarks just because they can.

I hear you. We used to be able to delete comments but can't now, not even anonymous. Trolls are an absolute pain and make remarks just because they can.
Are you sure about that? I just checked one of my stories and I have the option to delete comments there.

You might try refreshing the page, sometimes not everything loads correctly when the site is slow like it was the last couple days.

Absolutely positive. I've just tried on several of my stories that have been trolled. I can report the comment, but mods never do anything, but there is no option to do anything else. When they did the full site update, it was removed,

Are you trying to do so from your "Works" on your profile. The 'chat bubble' to the right
of the title is how I go in and delete troll comments.

Thank you so much. Before Lit updated the site, comments could only be deleted from the end of the story. I didn't know they could now be deleted from 'Works'. That's just brilliant!!! 😀

Back