Request for Editor/Beta Readers for I/T story

BizarroMe

Virgin
I have a new story, finished, pending whatever comes from having other sets of eyes on it.

Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind
Incest/Taboo between son/mother/aunt
~12k words
In Word format
Includes spanking and (pretty tame, I think) anal play
Will likely have follow on chapters, assuming it’s received well (meaning it doesn’t completely tank) but I’m not assuming any volunteers will have the time or desire to continue beyond the first part.

This is my first I/T story, so I’d appreciate someone who isn’t turned off to the genre, (of course! :) ) but also someone who’s already familiar with it. For beta readers, in particular, an avid reader of I/T here on Lit would be nice but still not a show-stopper.

I’ve done multiple passes trying to catch typos, grammatical errors, and story issues like pacing, dialogue, etc., so I hope it won’t be too painful an exercise, but I’m sure I’ve missed things and like they say ‘You don’t know what you don’t know.’

Editor expectations: anything input you have on concrete writing issues like typos, grammar issues, punctuation, formatting, etc. Whatever, you’re able to catch and anything beyond that you’re willing to share.
Beta Reader expectations: Any feedback at all. No editing-type expectations at all, but still welcomed if you notice anything. Mostly looking for feedback on story flow, inconsistencies, anything that interrupted your reading, major plot issues, etc.

I won’t claim to be tough-skinned but I’ll do my best not to cry (too much) by your critiques. :eek: I’ll just keep reminding myself that I’ve literally asked for this. :)

Lastly, I know how much effort it takes to write a story. But I also know it takes time to edit/review one. So, in advance, thanks to anyone willing to volunteer their time. It will be appreciated, even if you ding me on some things.

Thanks!
-BizMe

Beta reading/light edit

Always ready to read. Let me have a look and see. I promise a sympathetic commentary.

Always ready to read. Let me have a look and see. I promise a sympathetic commentary.

Thanks MacHardy. The sorry just posted. I did get one reader but no editor and I would have liked more feedback from other readers first. So, not exactly glowing reviews but that’s okay. It was my attempt and maybe a storyline not everyone would like maybe.

In any case, thanks for the offer!

Back