Mischief Makers - Reborn

I'll plug in a sunlamp, open up some suntan lotion and pull out a towel... it'll be just like being with ya.... *lips twitching* or maybe not... but you gotta make due with what you got
 
*chuckles softly* yes, you do...I'll make you a promise: If you have as much fun as you possibly can on your vacation, I'll be sure to send you a mental salute and drink a Bahama Mama for you that I'll make myself. And, if you want, share some photos after I get back.
 
I'll do my best, although stay-cations have a habit of being excuses to do work around my house. :rolleyes:
 
*Laughs* Yeah, for me too. That's not all bad, though. At least most times at the end of the day it feels like I accomplished something, and that's a good feeling.
 
*catches herself yawning for the fourth time in as many minutes and realizes what time it is*

Gah, where did the time go?! Have to toddle off to bed as that pesky alarm clock is going to be going off at 4:45am. Was lovely to see you... hope to be on again tomorrow.

:rose:
 
Sorry I checked out early last night y'all forgot to say night." A chuckle at himself. Sorry I missed you Lupin
 
You know it might have been haha. We bought it at sams club, $12 for a pan that we got 4 meals out of, so that's $3 a meal, I'll take that.
 
Sometimes anyway lol speaking of which I should take a nap... though I wanted to do some writing but I'm tired lol
 
*sigh* Oh please, please, please... let more kids show up so I'm not stuck with all this candy.... :eek:
 
Sad thing is I still have lots of candy left.... the guys at work are starting to complain that their pants aren't fitting so well anymore.

Happy Saturday... back on the east coast after another trip to sunny California.
 
Sad thing is I still have lots of candy left.... the guys at work are starting to complain that their pants aren't fitting so well anymore.

Happy Saturday... back on the east coast after another trip to sunny California.

Welcome home! I just got back from my trip as well, and it was a blast. Came across a lone dolphin while snorkeling the coral reefs and got to swim with it for a good 15 minutes! Highlight of the whole week! :D:D:D:D:nana::nana::D:D:D:D
 
Welcome back then, LupineOne. So glad your trip was a good one. Swimming with the dolphin does indeed sound like one heck of a highlight!
 
Thanks, Angel. It sure was! I can't wait to go back. Hope your weekend has gone well! :D
 
Pretty quiet, fairly retrospective weekend actually... but something that's been long needed.

Now I'm trying to block out the darn sounds of the new Xbox game my son got on Friday while I attempt to noodle up some new story ideas.

Ready to come off your vacation high yet?
 
No...I want my 85-degree weather, turquoise water, white sand and fresh lobster back!
 
*slips inside while waiting for the pizza delivery guy to make an appearance*

So glad the kids wanted pizza tonight... makes it soooo much easier to set the table. :D
 
Back
Top