Kelly's orchard

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,087
Kelly is a special girl.

All toddlers are said to be natural born nudists, but Kelly never stopped to hate clothing; keeping her dressed was a constant battle her parents eventually lost. And while even genuine nudist children develop sense of decency in early adolescence (sometimes even especially strong), Kelly never did; embarrassment by nudity remaining alien concept for her even in her young adulthood. Instead, she discovered philosophy of naturism and become a zealot.

It is important to note, Kelly is no sex crazed exhibitionist, quite the opposite, she rather oppose over-sexualization of nudity, for her it is her preferred attire, nothing more, nothing less; attire that can be worn very sexy of course. It is complicated, there's a lot of nuances and blurry borders, things the others seem unable to grasp as those just can't be defined in crystal clear black and white terms.

Being the only nudist in her family, and a sharp smart kid, she learned general society's unacceptance of her way without too much of hard kicks. Now when she's eighteen, she finally could explore her preferred lifestyle on her own more openly, but there's no nudist places in the vicinity, and, she have effectively created her own.

She practice what she's preaching mostly in the relative privacy of the titular orchard, her family's property spanning well over a mile along the long edge, including a secluded spring feed crystal clear brook with a natural pond on it, and also occasionally in the greater outdoors behind.

She not mind too much her older brother or even that shy neighbour guy, her classmate, who seem never have seen enough of her, but only as long they stay discreet and do it secretly, even if she realise the objectification aspect of it. She may even get off on that herself, but she won't let them know easily, and she value her privacy, if not for herself, than for her friends.

Friends do she have, she is confident and outgoing and convincing leader, mostly of the empathic type, but she can be manipulative and dominant if she so choose, or feel compelled to be.

There's one or more (but not many, up to a handful) girls she have 'converted' long ago, and who more or less frequently visit with her for the main purpose of some naked time (well, at least that's how Kelly thinks about it), but either are lot more shy about it themselves or have even more reason to hide that aspect from their families.

Now, I should break here before I'm accused for telling too much of a story before I'm even started. There a ton of fun than can be had with the setting, this easily could be either a series or collection of loosely tied stories.

Some avenues to explore:

1. Striping people for the first time.
Being a zealot naturist, Kelly is convinced that everyone should experience outdoors (and / or social) nudity, and that anyone will learn to love if, if they don't it is only matter of wrong setup, nothing more. There's no greater delight for Kelly than introducing someone new to it and she's willing to go to great lengths to do that just the right way for the person set up for it. There can be pranks and elaborate setups, and orchestrated peer pressure. Inability to understand how ashamed and humiliating nudity can be to other people is one of few Kelly's flaws. Still she does her best to make it as enjoyable as possible. Sex is never the goal, not in Kelly's mind anyway, but if it happens it happens, healthy horniness is acceptable side effect of the experience, especially first time.

This is the main theme here, can be recurring series with different persons striped in a variety of different ways and told from variety of viewpoints, Kelly herself can even been reduced to just little more than a force of nature almost completely behind the scenes.

2. Playing machmaker.
While Kelly is not too found on introducing guys in her nude space, as they rarely know how to behave, there might be exclusions or rather inclusions, and in some occasions she might be interested, or even kindly asked, to work with couples. And what better way there is to bond a couple than getting them naked and left alone in greater outdoors without any chance to cover themselves.

3. The 'peeping tom' voyer guy aspect, either neighbour or brother, or both, let's call the generalisation of the guy Gary.

3a) The pure exhibitionist/voyer relationship. There can be layers of willful deception, Kelly pretending she doesn't notice, Gary pretending to hide even when it's clear he got caught, Kelly pretending Gary don't know he got caught, et cetera ad infinitum, both getting off of the increasingly absurd situations it creates, up to pretended invisibility of Gary in plain sight. Especially fun when third person who doesn't know about dynamics between those two is introduced to the situation.

3b) Slow burn romance, either on top of the previous or fully instead. The former is complication enough on it's own right, the later require some outside world reluctance to accept the coupling. In either case Kelly might be willing to hide the relationship from her female friends as long as possible.

3c) Objectification games. Gary may bring a friend to watch the show. Kelly may bring a girl specifically for Gary to see. Kelly and Gary can fall in collusion eventually, and showcase Alice for Bob without Alice's knowledge and/or as a surprise set up for Bob. For Kelly it's pure fun, Gary may do it for a favour from Bob. May lead to, or be part of foreplay for 2. As in, Alice asked to help her get Bob alright, but she doesn't know that when she sunbathing nude and slowly masturbating discussing Bob with Kelly, he is actually looking and listening.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top