The teacher and the Alpha Male

Reshbod

Literotica Guru
I have an idea for a story involving a married teacher, upper 40s to early 50s. She has become concerned with the growing Alpha Male movement and its related genres. She has counseled some of her female students to watch out for such types and that the whole movement is based on nonsense and misogynistic beliefs.

For some reason she and a former student, mid 20s, are re-introduced and become reluctant features in each others lives. She sees him as having been taken over by the Alpha Male ideal and does her best to ignore it without challenging him. He sees her as his next conquest.

She finds herself smitten with him in spite of his beliefs and finds herself changing how she acts around him to fit his ideals. Subtle at first, but more obvious as time goes on. She's appalled when she learns he's into MMA and won't even watch football or hockey because of the violence. He convinces her to watch his matches and she finds that when he wins, she enjoys it, but when he loses she wants to mother him.

As for the husband, not sure he'll play much of a role. The student does manipulate things so they meet, and he spends the rest of the time belittling him. At first she is angry, then eye rolls him, then just ignores him, then one time, she laughs at his comment and both realize what the next step will be.

I have the story outlined and am slowly filling it in, but it's just not taking shape the way I imagine it. Any comments or suggestions on where to take it would be appreciated. Also, if someone else wants to tackle it, give it a shot.

Last edited:
Just based on reading through your description, I get the feeling that the heat of the story is in the humiliation of the husband. That's the only part where you hint at anything sexual - the rest seems more about views on society (i.e. boring in a sex story context). Sounds like you might be writing a cuckolding story with a focus on the wife's realization that she actually wants that :)

Just based on reading through your description, I get the feeling that the heat of the story is in the humiliation of the husband. That's the only part where you hint at anything sexual - the rest seems more about views on society (i.e. boring in a sex story context). Sounds like you might be writing a cuckolding story with a focus on the wife's realization that she actually wants that :)
perhaps the story might move on more if the teacher forego her 'independence' to become the ex-students lover ... and theres a conflict in her emotions of being a taken lover / good wife etc

I’m not into this. You’re casting the woman as a hypocrite, endorsing the very philosophy she condemns, and bringing dishonor to her choices (her husband who I presume she married for love). I just can’t find myself able to respect your story. Gotta be honest here. And btw, I’m a male into mma. Not into this alpha male bs. I follow the Bruce Lee school- far more respectful of others.

My suggestion- you need to understand that love isn’t just a switch you can flip on. You have to make it believable. Make the student an alpha male, but not a bully. The husband should be flawed- maybe he’s developed a drinking problem since they married and now he’s hurting the woman and she isn’t sure what to do about it or if she should do anything because she hasn’t been taught to empower herself. Now the student is first defending her from him and then encouraging her to go to mma class herself for the times when he can’t be there. She respects his take on things, never considered that one can be an alpha male and still empower women. Now she sees the philosophy in a new way, and can’t help but love the man who showed it to her. Would this work for you?

Interesting take but maybe I didn't explain myself well. The humiliation of the husband in my view is a small detail. The heat of the story is the wife falling for what she has fought against. The whole story is sexual even if it's a slow burn to the actual sex. While she does have a good sex life with her husband it's not until she gives in to her desires that fireworks really go off.
perhaps the story might move on more if the teacher forego her 'independence' to become the ex-students lover ... and theres a conflict in her emotions of being a taken lover / good wife etc
This is the gist of the story. The teacher is conflicted and eventually gives in and accepts what she thought she hated.
I’m not into this. You’re casting the woman as a hypocrite, endorsing the very philosophy she condemns, and bringing dishonor to her choices (her husband who I presume she married for love). I just can’t find myself able to respect your story. Gotta be honest here. And btw, I’m a male into mma. Not into this alpha male bs. I follow the Bruce Lee school- far more respectful of others.

My suggestion- you need to understand that love isn’t just a switch you can flip on. You have to make it believable. Make the student an alpha male, but not a bully. The husband should be flawed- maybe he’s developed a drinking problem since they married and now he’s hurting the woman and she isn’t sure what to do about it or if she should do anything because she hasn’t been taught to empower herself. Now the student is first defending her from him and then encouraging her to go to mma class herself for the times when he can’t be there. She respects his take on things, never considered that one can be an alpha male and still empower women. Now she sees the philosophy in a new way, and can’t help but love the man who showed it to her. Would this work for you?
I knew some people would not like this idea, but for me it's the forbidden fruit or the will she/won't she angle that draws my interest. Sure, if the husband is a bad guy and the other man is the good guy then the affair is not unexpected. However, if the husband is a good guy and the soon to be lover is the bad guy, then why would a woman choose to be with him. I agree love is not a switch, however lust can often cloud things and in my opinion add drama.

Well, if you want me to like your story, I’m suggesting a better way to write it. And I’m not the only person here who thinks that lusting after the situation you describe is a bad thing to endorse.
True, but there are also others who prefer my idea over what you have suggested. Different strokes and all that.

True, but there are also others who prefer my idea over what you have suggested. Different strokes and all that.
I understand. I will not be reading your story. Hope you are ok with that and complaints from people who have views similar to mine.

What is even meant by "Alpha Male" here? Because to the best of my knowledge people who unironically use the term "Alpha Male" these days mean people who are misogynistic and sometimes downright abusive towards women.

EDIT: I also query because the image you've put in my head from the initial description is essentially Andrew Tate.

Last edited:
A mentor of mine once gave me a far better description of an Alpha Male to denote the leader of a wolf pack. This individual was a good noble creature who was fair towards his pack, including and especially the females. He had a co- leader called the alpha female, not necessarily his mate, and she was the same type of person. They weren’t into shaming people or celebrating weakness. IMO we need to change our definition of the term to match this. Especially with teachers. You can share this opinion if you like, I just won’t associate with you if you don’t.

What is even meant by "Alpha Male" here? Because to the best of my knowledge people who unironically use the term "Alpha Male" these days mean people who are misogynistic and sometimes downright abusive towards women.

EDIT: I also query because the image you've put in my head from the initial description is essentially Andrew Tate.
I agree and find the "Alpha Male" thing to be complete nonsense and as for Andrew Tate, he's where he belongs. For my idea I was thinking of a lighter version, maybe someone who just discovered "AM" but isn't completely vile. The teacher, knowing better and seeing what he is likely to become still can't help but fall for him. Maybe he's just starting down the path, but the teacher is able to show him that there is a better way.

I agree and find the "Alpha Male" thing to be complete nonsense and as for Andrew Tate, he's where he belongs. For my idea I was thinking of a lighter version, maybe someone who just discovered "AM" but isn't completely vile. The teacher, knowing better and seeing what he is likely to become still can't help but fall for him. Maybe he's just starting down the path, but the teacher is able to show him that there is a better way.
I think that could potentially be quite interesting then, with him bringing out some repressed impulses of hers while she keeps him from going off the deep end.

Are you married?

I've always believed that women are hard-wired to be attracted to an alpha male. I'd known many women when I was young who got mistreated over and over by such men and would still go back for more. Maybe your FMC is one such woman and by the time she's "mature," she formed quite a hatred of such men. Her husband is a nice guy, treats her right, and happily lets her lead in every way in the relationship. A bit underwhelming in bed, but hell you can't have everything, right?

She's put in close proximity to a young alpha male. Maybe she's a college prof and he becomes her teacher's assistant. She sees what he is early and isn't very nice to him. But over time she begins to loosen up. She sees that even though he's into MMA or football, he's actually a nice guy. He dates one girl, not many, he stands up for someone being mistreated, and he works hard.

One night while grading papers he confides that his GF broke up with him and perhaps, seeing a spark between them makes a pass at her. She responds, but all the while that hard-wired part of her that wants the alpha male is at war with the memories of being mistreated in the past. Add the conflict that relations between staff and students are strictly forbidden and there's a recipe for a terrific secret love/lust affair.

i do not know, how the story has progressed but here my 2 cents.
Belittling someone in a story, does not appeal at all to me. The need to do that is a weakness in the belittler.
There are so many more personality traits to play on. The aspiring alpha type might be exciting (mm etc) but unreliable. The husband may be a bit dull, but consistent and making her feel good. Then you can play out her emotions of being undecided between them. she starts the affair, but he lets her down. so husband again. but he is dull, so affair again. And in every round you can increase the tension.

After having an affair with a 23 year old alpha male I can say I speak from experience. He approached me at the gym. And kept approaching me. Constantly negotiating coffee with me or a harmless lunch. He didn't care I was happily married forever. In fact I think it turned him on that I was married, twice his age, and so naive about things. He saw me as his 'goal', his 'prey'. I admit I was flattered by his bad boy charm. Tall, gorgeous hunk giving me attention the way he did..... with his constant stares and evil grins. What finally did me in were two things..... his persistence and his confidence. I never actually agreed to sleep with him. But he kinda manipulated the situation. He created the opportunity for himself one dark rainy night after a gym workout in his truck. I didn't exactly say 'yes'. But I didn't exactly stop him either.

There was more to my situation...... not sure why it cutoff though.....

Pure speculation, but with men like that, once they have finished their conquest they then tend to move on to the next target. Their enjoyment is in the chase, and the self-pleasure of knowing they managed to win a woman over despite her initial reluctance. From my experience in the field of psychology, these people often have troubled childhoods and maybe even teenage years, and one day they say "enough is enough" and start hitting the gym every day, simulating this "fuck the world + I'm the best" attitude until it manifests into reality. The issue is that such a mentality leads to a rather negative form of self-improvement, and an increased risk of having less empathy for others in favour of selfish needs.

An alpha male at 23 years? (Chuckling) For me being alpha is about having achieved something, beyond the gym.

Back