care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found your thread, after spotting you in the yoga pants thread, and as great as you looked over there (I'm also into yoga, though not getting as much in as I once did), with your clothes I have to say less is definitely more. The fact that the few pages I've been able to go back through so far show you to be fun to talk to as well just adds icing to the cake!

Just found your thread, after spotting you in the yoga pants thread, and as great as you looked over there (I'm also into yoga, though not getting as much in as I once did), with your clothes I have to say less is definitely more. The fact that the few pages I've been able to go back through so far show you to be fun to talk to as well just adds icing to the cake!

I am rather adorable lol :)

While everyone on this board is getting/dreaming of/hoping for morning sex...

I'm sitting outside my bike shop in my car waiting to ride my bike for two hours.

No wonder no one wants to date me.

I'm sitting outside my bike shop in my car waiting to ride my bike for two hours.

Who wouldn't want to date you? You're driven, beautiful and you approach things with a level of excitement. That alone would make you incredible in bed! hahahaha

So, does this mean that you no longer have a potential cock ring docking station?

I'm SO jealous ... it's too cold here to go bike riding

No that's still going, but I'm not sure what to call it

"Potential cock ring docking station" is a bit long. And kind of a tongue twister. I'm rooting for that guy. So many good reasons for him to relax, man up, and give you a tumble.

Mad Dog's are popular up here in the frozen North. They actually get through snow pretty well...when there isn't three feet piled in bike lanes!

I don't blame you one bit, the rush from hours of cycling is worth waiting for. I'm just glad it's in the high 40s here so I'll be riding outside later today.

You know, sex don't have to happen in the morning, it's good all hours of the day :D

I would venture to guess that there are many people on these boards and around town who would disagree with your last statement...

To this, I say Pfft. Sex is awesome, and I am sure sex with you would be mind blowingly awesome, but you cannot have sex every single second of the day. Even the best things in the world will eventually grow tiring if done too much.

This shows your passion, your drive and your commitment to what you enjoy. I would much rather have someone like you, have a little less sex, and more thoroughly enjoy everything else in life that much more than a nympho with a wet noodle of a personality ;)

To this, I say Pfft. Sex is awesome, and I am sure sex with you would be mind blowingly awesome, but you cannot have sex every single second of the day. Even the best things in the world will eventually grow tiring if done too much.

This shows your passion, your drive and your commitment to what you enjoy. I would much rather have someone like you, have a little less sex, and more thoroughly enjoy everything else in life that much more than a nympho with a wet noodle of a personality ;)

Lol, well that's good to hear. I sometimes think my passion and drive is intimidating to guys, but I don't want to settle and diminish myself if that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back