Inside Southern's Barn (BDSM Extreme)

I get close to you and pass my figer over the cut I made at your skin. "Where should I put the whip?" I ask. When you open your mouth to answer I put my index finger over your lips and shove the whip handle inside your pussy.

"I think here is good."

After that I walk behind you and start to untie your neck.
 
Last edited:
As the whip falls away and my neck is freed I let my head hang as well. Slowly coming down following the onslaught we'd shared.

"I think there's gonna be plenty of well behaved workers here."
 
I smile and nod. I untie your hands for you and massage your wrists.

"So, what will be my first job?" I ask anxiously
 
I walk around the room, looking at all the toys that she had placed in the wall, wondering when she would let me try them all. Courious to see the place around, I left the room and started to walk at the corridor.

The curiosity was killing me. What type of people could be behing it? I stared for the door for a couple of moments.

"I don't think i'm allowed there", I thought to myself.

But curiosity got the best of me and I slowly opened the door, just a little, to see what was inside.
 
"Do you have any more room for livestock ma'am," I ask in my shortest pink miniskirt, with matching hose and heels.
 
I’ll just stack the hey in the barn and call it a day Ma’am!!! Anything else you need done before I leave? I asked while taking off my hat!!
 
Back
Top