Straight Guys... Ever Have a Gay Man Make a Pass At You?

How did he know?

I wrote about one experience earlier in this thread and here's another.
In the early eighties, when I was in my early twenties, after a game of tennis a friend and I went over to his boss' house so I could score some weed. His boss's name was Ralph. He was in his mid to late thirties, short, rotund, and balding. He was also flamboyantly gay with, no offense intended to anyone, all of the stereotypical mannerisms and diction of an effeminate gay. My friend always said Ralph was a "real salad queen", which I didn't find till later meant he had a proclivity for "tossing salad" or performing analingus.

Ralph was an RN who, as an investment, owned a fast food restaurant franchise where my friend was the manager. On numerous occasions, when I had gone bye the restaurant when Ralph was there or to his house (usually to score weed) he had hit on me with statements about how "yummy" I looked, or how he'd like to "suck my socks off" and others. I, of course, rebuffed his advances since I "was straight" (though secretly bi, with a long term male lover) and I feared being perceived as anything else.

On this one occasion, however, I succumbed to his charms (or something). We had gone into his house where we sat down at the coffee table and had quite a few hits off of a bong. I was fairly wasted. As was typical, Ralph had the merchandise, and the scales to weigh it, in the bedroom and I followed him in to watch him weigh it and make the buy. He closed the door, as he usually did, since there were other people in the house and he didn't want them to see our transaction.

After completing the transaction, Ralph pulled out a pharmaceutical looking box and asked if I'd like some "poppers". I told him I didn't even know what they were and he gave a brief explanation adding that they were great as an enhancement for sex (that's always good for me...I thought). He popped one of the ampules and, after taking a few sniffs himself, held it under my nose. This was medical grade stuff, real amyl nitrite and not the junk they sell now. With a just few tentative whiffs my head swam a little bit and I felt warm and a little euphoric.

"That's not enough," Ralph said. "Here. Sit on the edge of the bed and take a few good snorts." I sat down and he took a few deep hits himself, as if demonstrating, before again holding the ampule under my nose. As instructed, I took a few deep snorts and held the last one in like I would a hit off of a joint.

I immediately felt faint, almost passed out, and barely perceived what was going on as Ralph gently pushed on my chest till I was lying on my back with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. It took little effort for him to pull my gym shorts down and my jock aside to expose my involuntarily hardening cock. Before I knew it, he had my cock in his mouth and was giving me a blow job as I became hard as rock. I could have resisted, had a really wanted to, but it felt so good as to be almost surreal.

When I asked for "another hit", Ralph grabbed a fresh ampule, popped it and put it in my hand. I immediately took two, maybe three more, deep sniffs as he continued to minister to my dick. While my head was really swimming from the last hits, he lifted up my balls and buried his tongue in my ass before replacing it with a finger, and then two. He mentioned me being "looser than he thought..." and I knew right then that he knew I was no anal virgin. He continued to expertly suck my cock, and finger my ass, telling me to take a big hit off the popper just as I felt like I was going to cum.

That's what I did. Time seemed to be distorted, extended, stretched out, and just as felt like my orgasm was inevitable I took another couple of big snorts off the ampule of amyl. My orgasm seemed to last forever as I shot jet after jet of cum into Ralph's hungry mouth. Everything around me faded into darkness and nothing existed but my spurting cock.

While still holding my softening cock in his mouth, Ralph chuckled. I think he was amused from his new found knowledge that there was more to me than met the eye, and that I was not necessarily the persona that I wanted everyone to see. When he felt that I was absolutely drained, and that he'd sucked every drop of semen from my penis, he tucked it back into my jock and stood up.

When I sat up, he held his fingers to his lips, as if shushing, and said "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Referring to the revelation that I was not an anal virgin as much as to what we'd just done.

"Thanks, " I said, "And can I buy some poppers."
 
Straight guys making passes

My experience as a bi guy is the shock or thrill of straight guys making passes, guys who have shown no inclination towards fucking a guy, yet they get drunk, or you are away on a business trip, or camping, or at the pool, and suddenly they get flirty or curious. And often it's not subtle.They assume they can play away with impunity and as a guy who fucks guys, you are just going to go along with it. And with me - ahem - they are usually right. So they suck your cock or you theirs, or more, even full penetration, and when you get back it's all what happens in Vegas, etc. Because they're not gay, you see.
https://www.scallyvault.com/porn/content/img/blog-1403406063.jpg
 
I've had a few guys come on to me, and in later years I've come on to them, too. Sometimes I've taken it on and sometimes not. The funniest occasion was years ago when I was sitting at a bar--and my girlfriend was the bartender!--and this guy in a leather jacket came up behind me and said, sort of timidly, "I know you're a little bit bigger than me, but I was wondering if you'd like to give me a ride home." He wasn't a bad looking fellow, but he looked like he'd just gotten out of prison, and, again, my girlfriend was standing right there! I just got off my stool and hovered over him for a moment, shaking my head, until he got the message and went away.
 
Straight Guys….

At a gym and a beachside change room in Florida.
 
Its happened to me a couple of times, actually.

Im not exactly straight, either...Ive been having sex with other guys since I was 17, but I was SUPER discreet about it, I didnt wany anyone that I knew finding out this side of me.

The first one was a doctor, I got hurt at work, and thought I had a hernia. I had to go to an urgent care clinic, since my companies workman's comp policy wouldnt let me use my own. He told me that I didnt have a hernia, but he needed to check my prostate.

Ive been fucked in the ass a few times, and I regularly use toys on myself, so I wasnt exactly giving his 2 fingers much resistance. I had to withhold the groan of pleasure as he penetrated me and stroked my prostate for longer than necessary for an exam.

Afterwards, he said my prostate was okay, and I said that was good. Then, suddenly, he looks at me kinda funny and says "well, to be sure, I can check it again if you want." I kinda panicked, told him no thanks, and left.

Later I regretted telling him no, and sincs that day Ive fantasized numerous times while jacking off about what could have happened if I had taken him up on that offer.
 
Know what you mean....

Its happened to me a couple of times, actually.

Im not exactly straight, either...Ive been having sex with other guys since I was 17, but I was SUPER discreet about it, I didnt wany anyone that I knew finding out this side of me.

The first one was a doctor, I got hurt at work, and thought I had a hernia. I had to go to an urgent care clinic, since my companies workman's comp policy wouldnt let me use my own. He told me that I didnt have a hernia, but he needed to check my prostate.

Ive been fucked in the ass a few times, and I regularly use toys on myself, so I wasnt exactly giving his 2 fingers much resistance. I had to withhold the groan of pleasure as he penetrated me and stroked my prostate for longer than necessary for an exam.

Afterwards, he said my prostate was okay, and I said that was good. Then, suddenly, he looks at me kinda funny and says "well, to be sure, I can check it again if you want." I kinda panicked, told him no thanks, and left.

Later I regretted telling him no, and sincs that day Ive fantasized numerous times while jacking off about what could have happened if I had taken him up on that offer.

I've done the same thing a time or two ;)....it's funny how we sometimes seem to react to some situations with what seems like a "programmed" response...and then look back on it and wonder why I didn't say or do what I really wanted too....:)

I think they're just those "...live and learn..." situations ;)
 
Its happened to me a couple of times, actually.

Im not exactly straight, either...Ive been having sex with other guys since I was 17, but I was SUPER discreet about it, I didnt wany anyone that I knew finding out this side of me.

The first one was a doctor, I got hurt at work, and thought I had a hernia. I had to go to an urgent care clinic, since my companies workman's comp policy wouldnt let me use my own. He told me that I didnt have a hernia, but he needed to check my prostate.

Ive been fucked in the ass a few times, and I regularly use toys on myself, so I wasnt exactly giving his 2 fingers much resistance. I had to withhold the groan of pleasure as he penetrated me and stroked my prostate for longer than necessary for an exam.

Afterwards, he said my prostate was okay, and I said that was good. Then, suddenly, he looks at me kinda funny and says "well, to be sure, I can check it again if you want." I kinda panicked, told him no thanks, and left.

Later I regretted telling him no, and sincs that day Ive fantasized numerous times while jacking off about what could have happened if I had taken him up on that offer.
Like Downforce, I got some brief special treatment from my doctor. During the digital prostate exam, just as he was finishing, I got three quick thrusts into my ass. A very quick finger fuck. I was too shocked to comprehend what had happened even to the point of not believing it happened. I wonder what life would be like if I had simply said, "Something felt different back there at the very end. Is everything OK? Did you feel it too?"
 
Last edited:
Yes, twice this year in fact. Different times and places. Both were a bit crude and sloppy looking. At the time, I felt like they were just playing with me for shock value to get a rise (pun intended) out of me. Too bad to.
 
When I was living the lifestyle....unless i was in the establishment with gays..they still didn't think I was gay...just out cursing for a restroom or alley fuck.

when I broke from the lifestyle, and dated finally had met the future Mrs K. She worked in high end retail...the Twinkies or flamers never even considered hitting on me. Don't think because she was their boss either. Gay men have no scruples..even when I'd go to the bar with them. They Never got the vibe. Matter'O'fact several of their friends were hostile towards me...I was even asked to leave on of their regular establishment....True.
 
I was at a conference during the summer several years ago where housing was provided at the dorms of the local college. Most of us had our own rooms and kept our doors open because it was warm but also I think most of us wanted to be open to chat and get to know each other.

I was writing in my journal when a guy from down the hall stopped by, and we started chatting. He was very nice but would ask if I wanted a drink every so often (I believe he said he had some Mountain Dew and JD). I think when I kept saying no, he thought I wasn't interested in him. The problem was I really don't drink much, and rarely whiskey or bourbon. I am also oblivious to any advances made by men or women. I honestly thought he was just offering me a drink. It wasn't until well after the conference did I realize that he was probably hitting on me. I wish I had realized at the time, because I would have taken him up on it.
 
Yes, when I was a much younger man. The opportunity came about when I was working out of town and was befriended by an older fellow at the hotel where I was staying. I was quite naive coming from a small town. I was invited to go for a beer one night and ended up in a dimly lit, crowded bar with my 'new' friend. We were joined by two other males my age. As the night progressed, I could see that two of the guys were stroking each other.

Then I was asked if I wanted to join in. The party was about to be adjourned to one of the participant's apartment. I panicked and ran out of the bar and back to my hotel room.

Since then, I have found that sucking cock is a very natural thing for me to do and sometimes wonder what would have happened had I chosen to continue the party those many years ago.
 
I've been hit on and noticed here and there when my wife and I used to frequent our local gay club. They'd see me clearly dancing with her and probably got the vibe I was straight but I was always having so much fun and have always been pretty open,even before my more openly bicurious days I always welcomed kind words or even flirtatious banter from guys at the club. If I could go back in time I feel like my wife and I would've had some even wilder times back then
 
Received several explicit notes at a company formal dinner from a neighboring table. Declined - not my cup of tea, and the content put me ill at ease rather than flattered. Watched my alcohol consumption and left early - seems I was viewed as a bit of a conquest?
 
Yes, sure, many times.

Only went for it once, it was a T girl going through the operation.

It was a fetish meet. I swore at and bounced a few people in the street taking the mick
out of my T girl friend. I think my language was so disgusting and my attitude so aggressive
we got rid of the metalhead with us. You could see the fear in his eyes.

He/she was very nice to me. I'm not afraid, I take it as a compliment.

A lot of sorcerers are gay or bi. It really means not a lot to me.

The problem with me you see, I'd never make a swinger, because once I've
been sexually involved with someone, my subconscious sees them as mine.
I start to feel attached. Nothing I can do about that, I just have to limit my sexual
partners to very close friends. It went haywire because I got attached. Nobodys'
fault really, just my nature.
 
Last edited:
Yes

I was at a restaurant recently that happened to be close to a gay bathhouse. Several tables away there was a young guy facing me. He was with an older partly bald guy. Several times he made eye contact and wiggled the tip of his tongue.

I should have wiggled my tongue back. Or maybe walked right by that table on the way to the restroom.

Right?
 
Last edited:
The most memorable and regretable was when I was in my 20s. My desires were just that, deep and hidden.

I was out with a running buddy, one of those bar friends who become a wingman. We struck out that night after putting considerable effort on two women who just couldn't quite be convinced be either of our charms.

After we left the bar, he suggested we go to his place and watch a movie (clue 1). He turned on the TV, then told me he was going to take a shower (clue 2). Now my thoughts are racing, but I can't bring myself to go back to his shower, even though he left all the doors open. He came out in a robe and offered another beer (clue 3). I made up an excuse and left quickly. I thought it was all in my head so I quickly dismissed the obvious signs.

The next night we met at the bar just as usual. Nothing more was ever tried, nothing of that night was spoken of. If only I'd been more confident and confortable then with who I really am... Not who I became. I was always this way, it just took me way too long to accept it and come to terms with myself.
 
Once

A college buddy on a theatre festival tour, shared a hotel with me. I had auditions the next day, so I went to bed, while he went out drinking. He came back crawled in bed next to me. He wasn't in bed three minutes and moved his hand to my underwear. He started rubbing his hand over my underwear and penis. He felt me up for about five minutes, but as he finally got my underwear off, and got my penis hard, where things may have started leading somewhere, he passed out and that was that. No mention the next day, or ever after that.
 
Back
Top