Game of Thrones, Drogo and Daenerys (Closed for AlwaysFaithful)

As Charsi taught Daenerys the basics of the Dothraki language Jorra taught her the etiquette that she a Khaleesi would use while talking to vip's who may visit the Khal and his wife. Daenerys was surprised to hear that when meeting with other Khal's she was to remain silent unless asked a question but if it were a visitor that wasn't Dothraki then it was Drogo the Khal who would not talk. Unless he was with out a bride then he would of course talk.

Jorra inquired about Dany running sky a little she was told she could but to not travel far, though now in her own lands they were still to close to the lands of the rival Khal.


"We shall be setting up camp in another few miles my queen. Then you will be able to show the Khal all you learned. He will be excited to hear you speak dothraki I am sure of it." Charsi answered the question about camp.

Drogo seemed to want to watch the Kaleesi ride and when she rode off he rode with her. Drogo's horse was not built for speed, Dany knew that her husband would never try and out run an enemy he would stay and fight.

KC
 
When they got to where they could run she urged Sky forward. Surprised, Dany smiled when she saw Drogo join her. She kept the pace easy knowing his horse wasn't built for speed like Sky was. She only ran for a mile or two before slowing. She grinned at Drogo as she turned around. "Fun." She managed to say in Dorthraki. She couldn't put the whole sentence together but she could say the single word. Grinning she rubbed Sky's neck as they waited for the rest of the horde to catch up. Her stallion rested c9comfortably now that he had stretched his legs. She kept looking at her husband, her hair wind blown, face flushed, grinning.
 
Drogo liked to ride like all Dothraki, he was more comfortable on the horse then walking around. When she spoke even the one word his dark eyes lit up. He loved that she was taking being Khaleesi seriously and was learning the language at a faster pace then many who came to live with them, they just relied on translators and couldn't be bothered to learn a new language.

"I like it very much Khaleesi." He said to her, thinking her tongue was more advanced then it was. When the caravan caught up they returned to their spots and Charsi told her that Drogo was telling the Khalisar all about how you learning Dothraki. This she explained was a good thing and would get them respecting Dany that much faster. Knowing that she really was becoming Dothraki.

KC
 
Dany was happy with her husband's joy at her language skills. Of course she couldn't understand what he said, but he didn't seem unhappy about her non response. Returning to her place in line She smiled at Charis. "Good, I'm glad he pleased." The rest of the ride was uneventful and she was happy to finally get to their camping spot. Sliding off her legs shook as she took care of Sky. When their tent was up she asked for a hot bath to soak her muscles. Stepping in the tent she went immediately for a drink of water while she waited for her bath to be ready.
 
Once the camp was set up Drogo and his blood riders trained, riding their horses and practiced attacking in a formation. Once they were finished Drogo went to the tent where Daenerys was soaking in a hot bath, Charsi and Londi were busying them selves with laying out the clothes the Khaleesi would be wearing that night and getting the bed ready. Drogo was hot and sweaty he smiled at his wife and took a long drink of water before disrobing and using a clothe and the hot water from the tub he wiped himself down. Charsi and Londi averted their eyes while the Khal was naked.

"Have her dressed nice we will be dinning with another Khal tonight!" He told the Maidens. Then he dressed and with out a word he left to greet the unexpected guest!

KC
 
Dany smiled upon seeing her husband enter. Though she hadn't wanted this union she would admit, her husband was growing on her, and her attraction and affection was growing. She let her eyes wander over his muscular frame as he disrobed. Stretching out she relaxed in the tub as he used the water from her tub to clean himself. Unlike her maidens Dany did not avert her gazs though she appreciated that they did. Once he left she got out and dried off. Her maidens helped her dress in a very formal Dorthraki outfit. Her hair was tied back neatly then she headed out to find her husband. Seeing him talking to another man she approached silently remembering to not speak. She touched his arm gently to announce her presence, but remained quiet about half a step behind him. She assumed this man was the other Khal her maidens had told her was visiting.
 
Jorra met her when she approached the two Khal's. After she made her presence known Jorra spoke up. "Good evening Khaleesi! This is Khal Volfed, he is a Khal from the far east at the edge of the Dothraki lands. He was a great supporter of Khal Drogo becoming head of the Khals. He has suffered at the hands of many who oppose Drogo's reign. He is here asking that Drogo go out east and try and settle them with a face to face meeting!" Jorra Explained. "Khal Drogo will ask him to stay and enjoy his hospitality while he thinks of the proposal!" True to his words Drogo did make an offer to Volfed and his Khalisar to stay and feast with them. Volfed was a horribly scarred man his right side was missing actual chunks of flesh and his face resembled a road mad it was so cut up. He was a friendly man for the most part greeting Daenerys and bowing low to her.

"More beautiful then any Dothraki could hope to be and a woman that knows not to speak that is a rare sight amounst outsiders. But I insist that she be involved in the talks Drogo, I have never met a woman of Westoros. I am eager to hear of her lands!" Khal Volfed said to her. Jorra translated for him. His four Khalisar were not as friendly looking and seemed to not want to be there. Though they help their tongues on the matter.

"My Khaleesi not only knows what it is to be a Queen she also has a warriors heart and a mothers compassion!" Drogo bragged about her.

The feast was the likes Dany had never seen. Pig, cow, chicken, vegetables wine and dancing. The Two Khalisars ate sitting directly behind their respective Khals and never took their eyes off each other. "The Blood riders have all got an ego problem. Each think they are the best. At less formal meetings many will fight to the death to prove which Khal has the strongest warriors guarding them. But this is a formal meeting so they should behave. Volfed fought with Khal Drogo's father, who was Khal many years ago." Jorra explained. Soon the formality of the meeting was done and the food was being served.

"Please tell me of your homeland?" Volfed asked turning to Daenerys herself. He was smiling ear to ear but much of that was because he was missing much of his upper lip.

KC
 
As Jorra translated the compliments from both the visitor and her husband, her blushed, smiling softly. She wasn't use to such praise. She listened to Jorra's translations and when it was time to feast she was in awe at how large it was. She listened to Jorra as she ate, noticing the things he spoke of. "Why do some Khals oppose Drogo so much?" She asked quietly as they are.

When asked of her home land she smiled "First tell him I am still learning Dothraki so my language skills are not good yet." She asked of Jorra before she began talking of her home land. The green of the land, how it was much more formal and political, things were secretive and not always very obvious. But the buildings were beautiful, the sea was unlike anything. How she'd grown up in the castle of Kingslanding and playing in the marketplace.
 
"Many of the Khals are like the Khalisar, their egos are very big and many think they should be the ones to be head Khal. Some could even do a good job of it, but most are blood thirsty and want nothing more then to fight, they are very short sighted men and don't see the whole picture. The sad truth is only five Khals oppose Drogo but outside of Drogo's army they have some of the strongest armies." Jorra explained.

When Volfed asked Daenerys the questions, Jorra translated her answers. Volfed asked many questions before asking Drogo if he would come. Drogo seemed to think about it for a moment. Then he asked Qhotho how many men were needed to get the Caravan back to Dos Dothrak? When he answered 20 of his Khalisar were needed then Drogo gave his answer. "I will come with 100 men and my Khlisar as well as My Khaleesi and her aids! We will ride out a day after you!"

Volfed was pleased to hear this. "I will show your Queen a feast of the gods while you are my guest! Jakin and Wenta will ride with you! I will set up the meeting when I get back!" Volfed said getting up and after bowing and bidding the Khaleesi good bye he and all his riders but the two that would stay back set off for home.

Drogo rose and took Dany by the hand and led her back to the tent! Jorra said good night and left them. Drogos Khalisar stayed out with the two other blood riders. "We are going east make sure Khaleesi has all she needs for the trip we leave in the morning!" Drogo said to the maidens then he kissed Daenerys and picked her up and carried her to the bed that was made up for them.

KC
 
Dany listened to their c0conversation with Jorra translating what she needed to know. Eventually Drogo stood taking by her hand. She smiled and stood walking with him back to their tent. She laughed when he picked her up, reminding her of how small she was compared to him. Eagerly she returned the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her body against his. Her pale blue eyes watching her husband as he carried her to their bed, she stretched out on it, letting her hands run over his chest, exploring and memorizing every inch of him, every scar, muscle and Mark on hso chest
 
Once she was on the bed beneath him he entered her easily and with great power he made love to her. The Maidens knowing what was up left the tent giving them their privacy. Drogo with his strong hands pulled her top open and began to kiss her body all over, while he thrust into her.

KC
 
She hardly felt any discomfort now when he entered her. Her back arched as she cried out in pleasure. Her pale eyes opened when she heard her clothing tear. Smirking she dragged her hands along his chest and shoulders groaning in pleasure as he set a hard, deep rhythm. Whimpering softly her breathing was tagged as she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts.
 
During their love making, Both could hear a commotion happening. Drogo looked from Daenerys to the entrance of the tent. "Someone will die for this!" He said in an angry tone, getting off her he dressed and grabbed his belt of weapons and marched outside.

There standing by a large fire were some men arguing, they were surrounded by many other men and women. Drogo pushed through the crowd with ease. There on the ground was one of his blood riders, a large slash going through his abodomin, intestines and blood were everywhere. Jakin and Wenta were standing swords drawn over the dead man. Qhotho and a few of Drogo's Kalisar had their swords drawn also. They were all yelling curses at one another but no one was moving on the two visitors.

Jorra was rushing to the tent to accompany The Khaleesi should she want to be involved.

KC
 
Dany groaned when Drogo pulled away from her. She just laid there, stretched out on the bed while he left. Sighing she figured it was going to take a while so she dressed and stepped out of the tent. She tried to ignore the fact that most people could probably tell she had been having sex. She saw Jorra rushing up to her as she followed where her husband went. "What's going on?" She asked
 
When Jorra got to Daenerys he stopped her. When she asked what was going on he shook his head. "I am not sure Khaleesi. I only know that one of the Khal's blood riders was killed and now there is a fight going on! This is bad for the Khal, he must solve this or he will lose face to Volfed! Come follow me!" Jorra led her to the crowd. There were many men yelling and Dany could see the man who was cut down, he was laying face down with a pool of blood soaking the sand.

"You kill one of my men after I agree to help you? You insult my generosity and my Khaleesi by attacking us?" Drogo yelled as he drew his own sword. The two men backed away from him but were stopped by the crowd. "Shall he live or die?" Drogo asked. It looked like he was talking to the night air.

"Khal Drogo wants you to decide their fate, Khaleesi!" Jorra told Dany. "If you let them live the Khalisar will be angry! If you allow them to die The Khal will have explaining to do with Volfed! But the choice is yours my queen!" Jorra explained the ramifications of her choice quickly.

All eyes were now on Daenerys. Charsi and Londi were now beside her too.

KC
 
She let Jorra lead her up and she frowned, seeing the display before her. When she heard her husband speak she listened and wished she understood. Then she looked completely shocked to learn her husband wanted her to decide their fate. She thought for a moment knowing the c9sequences of of both options. Sighing she finally spoke "I wish to know why they were fighting and who started it." She said hating the need to use a translator, but her skills were far from capable of holding such a complicated conversation. So she looked to Jorra to help her translate before looking back to her husband. She knew it was expected just to decide to kill them But she couldn't she had to know there was a reason to kill these men.
 
The tension was high around the fire. Drogo backed off of the two outsiders while waiting to hear how the Khaleesi would handle this situation.

Jorra asked one of the Khal's blood riders what happened. "Wenta and Nilis got into an argument then with out warning Wenta drew his sword and sliced Nilis open! He needs to die!" Jorra repeated this to Dany.

"I know you wish to remain compassionate and remain fair. But if you choose to let him live you will be the Khaleesi of 10,000 men who will no longer respect you! Drogo would have already killed him had he not been married or if you hadn't come out. This is a test for you my queen!" Jorra said. He didn't seem scared but he didn't like the thought of her being vilified so early in her reign as Khaleesi.

"These men are not men of peace, they are guests and yet they still attack us!" Londi said putting in her two cents.

Charsi moved close to Dany. "These men will not live to the morning Khaleesi. Even if the khal doesn't kill them. The Khalisar will, and Khal Drogo will have lost face with them!" She almost whispered. Like she didn't want her opinion over heard.

KC
 
Dany nodded she knew the ramifications of she chose not to kill him and she understood that really wasn't an option if she wanted to truly be apart of the Dorthraki clan. So she nodded looking at her husband. "Kill him." She hated saying the words, she really did. And she new the trouble it would cause with the other Khal. But they had no other option.

Part of her wanted to leave but sh3 refused. She had sentenced this man to death she would stay. She knew the dothraki didnt honor weakness and walking away could be considered weakness so she kept her eyes on her husband, knowing it would be him that delivered the sentence.
 
When she made the call, Drogo listened and turned to Wenta. "You had to know you would die for this! Now arm yourself and die like a man should!" Drogo said to the sentenced man. Wenta picked up his sword. Though he was a tough looking man it was just another sobering reminder why Drogo was the Khal of the Dothraki. Wenta never stood a chance. The killing blow was dealt quickly and mercifully, no suffering no playing with the condemned. His head parted with his body within a second of him attacking Drogo. "Jakin I should hope you will continue to be a guest here with out any thoughts of fighting us, you see that the Khaleesi nor I will tolerate the killing of our people while you are guests here." Drogo told the other man. Who nodded and said he understood and with the help of a couple of Drogo's men they carried Wenta off into the distance so the animals could get to him.

"You made the only choice you could!" All of Daenerys's aids said at once. They knew she wasn't a fan of this barbaric traditions but they were proud that she looked at the big picture and saw what must be done.

"My queen I am sorry that you had to be put through that! I am proud that you understood that the good of the tribe was greater then Volfed's feelings on the matter no matter what they should be! You will be a great Khaleesi! Drogo said to her. There was blood splatter over his chest and face, he didn't look happy about what happened tonight!

Jorra translated and Drogo thanked him and the two maidens for explaining what was going on to her. As he knew they had to have! Jorra nodded then bid them all good night again. Charsi and Londi followed the two back to the tent. Then Drogo talked to them for a bit. Charsi smiled and turned to Dany. "The Khal will understand if you want to be alone from him after witnessing such brutal punishment and having been forced to call the punishment yourself!" She said then added. "The Khal loves you very much. None other would care for a woman's feelings on such matters but he cares for yours very deeply."

KC
 
Dany smiled when Drogo approached her. She just lifted her hand wiping at some of the blood on his face. "No I do not wish to be alone from him tonight.v She said waiting for her maidens to translate before she took her husband's hand leading him away. "I wish us to not be disturbed unless it is an emergency" she ordered before taking Drogo into their tent. She urged him to sit before going to get a wet cloth. Returning she knelt in front of him beginning to wash the blood from his face then his chest. She took her time enjoying the exploration of her husband's body. She knew that while she didn't want to make the choice she did, she knew it was necessary and she could accept it. Her pale eyes lifted to look up at him as she finished, setting the cloth aside. Smiling gently she let her hands rest on his chest
 
Happy to have her tending to him, even though he was not hurt. Drogo let her clean him off. Though he didn't want there to be this fight he couldn't help but feel his blood flowing powerfully through his veins. Drogo laid back and pulled her on to him, there he held her close feeling her heart beat against his skin.
"We ride tomorrow for Veas Khewo! From there we will ride to Volfeds lands!" He knew she didn't understand him but he liked that she listened all the same. It helped the warrior make sense of his decision to help Volfed!

KC
 
When he pulled her into him she just smiled and snuggled against him. Tilting her head she listened to what he said, picking it a few words but overall she didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about. So she just laid her head against his chest and listened quietly. Her fingers traced patterns on his skin,finding she enjoyed just touching him in any small way.
 
When the morning came. Charsi woke the Khaleesi. "My queen please wake up, our day must start early!" She said almost apologetically. Londi had some good riding clothes laid out for her as well as her dagger and a second knife that Daenerys had never seen before. A breakfast was in a dish waiting also. Drogo was still asleep and the two women were careful not to wake him. "Qhotho wants to meet with the Khal when he wakes. Jakin was killed last night and no one knows who did it! Or they are not saying who did it anyway. So your husband is in for a bad morning! His Khalisar is very worked up right now and many of the men are letting off steam!" Charsi said to her. Dany could now hear many people moving around outside her tent. More then usually were so early in the morning.

The men were worked up and many were yelling at each other. Dany could also hear women screaming in the distance.

KC
 
Daenerys groaned when her maidens woke her, she tried to bury her face in her husband's chest to ignore them. But they pestered her until she woke. "Alright alright I am awake." She slid away from Drogo, standing up. Seeing the outfit that was laid out for her She began to dress for the day. Frowning she listened to what happened. "He is going to be mighty unhappy." She mused. Once Dany was fully dressed she went to wake her husband. She touched his shoulder, shaking gently murmuing his name. When he awoke she looked at Charis "Tell him what has happened. He would be more unhappy if he learned we knew and did not tell him immediately." She may still be figuring all this out but she already knew that her husband did not like to have things kept from him.
 
When Daenerys woke him he smiled at her and was going to pull her back into bed, his keen eye saw that they were not alone. Standing up he addressed the maidens. Though naked he knew if they weren't giving them privacy then they needed to tell him something. Tired and now hearing the noise outside, Drogo was now in a very off mood. "What are those idiots doing out there?" Drogo asked as he got dressed.

Charsi told him what Daenerys told her too. Drogo looked from her to Dany back to Charsi. Grabbing his knives he stormed out of the tent.

"Some of the men are also taking their anger out on a few of the slaves Khaleesi!" Londi told Daenerys. "This is not looking like a good day my queen."

KC
 
Back
Top