The Gate of Kelga: The Lost Orb (always open OOC)

Character Sheets.

Name
Age
Race
Class
****
I'm starting from the oldest and apparent leader of the team.
* (1) * O'Bonn M'Ruhn
237yrs
High Elf
Commander of the Northlands army
* (2) * Pallox Kindar
200yrs
Half-black Dragon
Nightblade
* (3) * Taujiel Nique
124yrs
Half Elf
Mage and Scholar
* (4) * Tamaria
106yrs
Human
Dragon Shapeshifter
* (5) * Idrial
100yrs
Half Elf
Hunter
* (6) * Tyr Scarson
23
Human
Warrior
* (7) * Druz Bonebasher
23
Orc
Warsinger (Battlepriest)
* (8) * Belliea Sarous
23
Lukahnian
Healer
 
Last edited:
Skr'ndor
http://digitalblasphemy.com/graphics/fb/atoll2k122fb.jpg
In the picture above there is no route except by ship to the island. But this is before the agil is lit. Once the agil is lit, three bridges mysteriously appear on the sea, one at both ends of the island linking Granseal, Hanseal and Far West together
 
Last edited:
The Meeting can only begin when the nine high kings are present at Skr'ndor. So when a king arrives and the meeting hasn't began. They set up camp and wait for the others.
The last king to arrive will be M'Ruhn. Due to the distance of his kingdom from the island.
In my next post of Taujiel, they will be at the sacred ground and the meeting will start.
Hopefully O'Bonn and Idrial will be there before then.
 
i just hope people will be given time to post because if we go too quickly and get too far ahead we will lose many for they will not see any need for themselves at all.
 
i just hope people will be given time to post because if we go too quickly and get too far ahead we will lose many for they will not see any need for themselves at all.

Sorry dear for the impatience and the rush.
Like i mentioned in my post, the meeting won't start till king M'Ruhn arrives at Skr'ndor.
Every post you see now are from those that arrived early and they are free to mingle as you are free to travel to the temple and then learn of the meeting and then to the island.
I apologised if you feel rushed but just know that nothing significant will happen till everyone is present at the gathering.
 
thank you that is reasuring. :) i am very much looking forward to this also and just trying to look out for others as well as myself, for i know how rl sometimes takes its tolls. :)
 
Oh, and I'll probably be out in the next three hours and that'll be all until at the earliest midnight PST.
 
I've corrected my post. Tyr now wields two axes not two swords.
Thanks for reminding me.
 
NP. I only bothered because I didn't want it to get too far along with confusion cus that kind of thing occasionally grows and honestly if EVERYBODY thought they were swords I'm more likely to change them to cut down on confusion than correct everybody. :D
 
thank you that is reasuring. :) i am very much looking forward to this also and just trying to look out for others as well as myself, for i know how rl sometimes takes its tolls. :)

yes you're right.
I hope AmenRa gets here soon though, the story is on a hold because of him, and people might start losing interest if kept on hold for long.
 
working on getting my char met up with his so we can finish the last leg of the trip there together so everyone can get started i hope my post is sasisfactory if it needs fixed please let me know
 
working on getting my char met up with his so we can finish the last leg of the trip there together so everyone can get started i hope my post is sasisfactory if it needs fixed please let me know

No its okay. Your idea is great too. It would save time if you two meet sooner. If you two can meet this night then journey onwards with little rest and such. Then you would be at the gathering by noon.
So i'm scheduling the gathering to start at mid-day or just when the cool evening breeze arrives.
 
About your post Sly. I really didn't intend for Tamaria to meet the others that early but since you have already made it so, i'll think up a good reason why a coldland's jarl will want a dragon shape-shifter from the Northlands.
Plus i don't want it to seem that Jarl Redbeard is in charge of the gathering. He's just a Jarl.
 
Would anyone like to meet up on the road or in the wilderness? Druz really doesn't have a reason to wander into the meeting of kings, except maybe tracking an orcish envoy so he can beat the crap out of them perhaps.

and an orc riding into the city on a worg just -might- make a few people edgy... Just sayin. :)
 
It may or may not honestly. We don't know anything about the politics of this world.
 
It may or may not honestly. We don't know anything about the politics of this world.

Sorry, My Bad! I should have made this clear from the beginning...or...maybe i did but it was skipped.
The gathering at the island of Skr'ndor which is in the middle of our world, is for every tribe, race, etc.
It won't be uncommon or strange for Druz to ride to Skr'ndor. Actually it will be if he doesn't 'cos the meeting might be unable to start without the gathering of the nine high kings. (or chief in Druz Case)
 
Last edited:
When i describe places, people, things, and sometimes in people's words. I'm gonna leave behind hints, symbols, images, diagrams and pentagrams. That i hope you the adventurers will pick up and inquire about either in front of the persons involved or behind his/her back.
As our quest takes us from village to village in search of the orb, we might encounter mini quest that will in one way or another contribute to the main quest.
Also i'll start tagging the episodes once the quest starts.
Hope this will be as fun as i am imagining.
 
Last edited:
apologies waiting for Amen :/

If i say its okay, then i'll be lying.
Truth is, in this kind of group rp, consistency is necessary. Infact i believe i reserve the right to kill or abandon in one way or another any inconsistent character.
Once the gathering starts, whoever that is there is who i'll roll with.
I'm sorry for sounding like a dictator now but decisions got to be made.
 
Sorry but he's got a point, we've been waiting for a while, and some people may lose intreast.
 
agreed there is a point where you cant wait any longer, and you have all been paitent thus far.
 
IT's important to remember that RPs kinda run on momentum and once they die it's near impossible to start them back up.
 
agreed there is a point where you cant wait any longer, and you have all been paitent thus far.

Thank you for understanding.
So here's the thing.
If the gathering starts without you and O'Bonn and the quest kicks off without your presence then you'll just have to join along the way.
Also anyone that wants to end his day should do so now.
I'm bringing up the morrow. Lol
 
Back
Top