The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouries,

You're an arsehole, you really are. I hope I meet you one day so that I get the pleasure of taking a swing at you.
 
impressive said:
Goooooooooooooooooo, Lezbeans!

Cartoon_cheerleader.gif
I think I'm going to write 'Scouries and the Chocolate Covered Lesbians' as a Christmas Comp entry.
 
neonlyte said:
I think I'm going to write 'Scouries and the Chocolate Covered Lesbians' as a Christmas Comp entry.
if he gets his sorry arse whipped in it then it would stand a very good chance of winning, let me tell you...

x
V
 
Vermilion said:
if he gets his sorry arse whipped in it then it would stand a very good chance of winning, let me tell you...

x
V

Especially if he gets his arse whipped by a bunch of girls. :D (And not in a nice way either. )
 
This thread is so mind-bogglingly ironic to me...

I hate to say I told you so.

Ok, no I don't. :p

"Ah so." That's my new motto. I'm stickin' to it.
 
SelenaKittyn said:
This thread is so mind-bogglingly ironic to me...

I hate to say I told you so.

Ok, no I don't. :p

"Ah so." That's my new motto. I'm stickin' to it.

I'll say it then.

Selena toldjaso. :catroar:
 
scouries said:
As I said in my post Varian, 200 votes is the absolute minimum that is acceptable. Your talk about category is just a smokescreen – over the course of a contest hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people visit the site. And the contest stories are front and center. And yet only you’re your friends vote for your story? What about everyone else? Surely even you can coax 100 measly votes from this ocean of readers? Is that asking too much of a winning story?

Prove it.

Write an erotic horror story, and let's see how well it does. You won't, though. You're nothing but a whiner munching contentedly on sour grapes.
 
scheherazade_79 said:
Scouries,

You're an arsehole, you really are. I hope I meet you one day so that I get the pleasure of taking a swing at you.
You'd end up with a handful of shit. :rolleyes:

It must feel real good to pretend that the regular readers are somehow not allowed to vote.

Listen, you ought to build your own website. Take your fine literature off of this one, what has it done to deserve you, anyway, treating you so shamefully? Fly, be free!
 
Scouries: I waded (actually scanned) through that last stuff from you, but didn't see your response to my question on an earlier posting, so I'll repeat:

"All that other "stuff" aside, why should coauthored works be disqualified (beyond the fact that they aren't)? I've found that it's harder and more time intensive to write coauthored fiction than as a single author. What evidence do you have to the contrary?"
 
I'm sorry, but the part of this that I just can't wrap my mind around...

I get that the Threadmaster is what/who he is. He's either more myopic than the most deluded Darth Vader-wearing, skull-waving, spike-bearing, commitment-to-excellence member of Raider Nation or an absolute master of self-loathing sarcasm.

But how can any person of any delusional capacity think that Willie is female?????????

:confused:
 
scouries said:
And dear lady, I have no chance to win the next contest, which has been my point, made repeatedly over the last three years I might add. Not until the contest rules are changed, democracy restored, the cheaters ousted, the vote stuffers punished, the plotters jailed, the alts exposed, the backstreet deals…


Or when you learn to write a decent story... that might work too, you know.
 
scouries said:
Varian wrote: Here's an interesting question for someone who mocks a paltry twenty-five votes: if you posted a story in the Erotic Horror category, rather than your pet realm of titillation, how many votes would you have after eight days?

As I said in my post Varian, 200 votes is the absolute minimum that is acceptable. Your talk about category is just a smokescreen – over the course of a contest hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people visit the site. And the contest stories are front and center. And yet only you’re your friends vote for your story? What about everyone else? Surely even you can coax 100 measly votes from this ocean of readers? Is that asking too much of a winning story?

And I say bullshit. Of the 500 stories in the toplist for Erotic Horror, only 19 have more than 100 votes. To garner 25 votes in 8 days and keep them when the sweeps hit in that category takes some pulling power.
You claim hundreds of votes and hundreds of thousands of readers. Write an Erotic Horror piece and show us how it's done.
 
Honestly, Scouries, watching you attack Varian is like watching a chihuahua snarling and raging at a lion, playing its silly little foaming-at-the-mouth, if-only-I-wasn't-chained-BOY-would-you-be-in-trouble! routine. It makes you look ridiculous, and it has no effect on the lion.

Varian has more wit in what she throws on the scrap heap than you've got in your entire ouvre, and all of your whining and carrying on won't change that a whit. If you want to rail, rail at the cruel fate that made you what you are, rather than resenting her for what she is.
 
BlackShanglan said:
Honestly, Scouries, watching you attack Varian is like watching a chihuahua snarling and raging at a lion, playing its silly little foaming-at-the-mouth, if-only-I-wasn't-chained-BOY-would-you-be-in-trouble! routine. It makes you look ridiculous, and it has no effect on the lion.

Varian has more wit in what she throws on the scrap heap than you've got in your entire ouvre, and all of your whining and carrying on won't change that a whit. If you want to rail, rail at the cruel fate that made you what you are, rather than resenting her for what she is.

pssst....Shang. He doesn't know what "ouvre" is. :D
 
cloudy said:
Prove it.

Write an erotic horror story, and let's see how well it does. You won't, though. You're nothing but a whiner munching contentedly on sour grapes.

He's been issued this challenge a dozen times. Deep down, he knows his stuff is propped up on incest and can't survive anywhere else.

Without daddies and daughters and aunts and uncles, all he has is a poorly edited story with cardboard characters and no plot.

It seems he tried to write horror for the contest, and his readers told him it sucked despite the 2x4 of family lovin' propping it up. ( what few made it to the end to comment ) :p
 
lesbians??? We can cure them....

D E L E T E D
 
Last edited:
scouries said:
Actually my problem isn’t with the four winners of the contest – as I’ve said before the problem I have with the LITEROTICA contest system is the fact that the rules are set up so that invariably the winners are not popular stories.

My reservations about story contests here is the opposite--that the basis for winning is popularity--mostly of the authors. Such contests aren't on the stories at all. A contest on the quality of the stories would be judged blindly. And the only way you could do that on a Web site where participants can converse with each other privately through PMs and voting can be so easily manipulate would be by a panel of independent judges.

I would be very interested in knowing who the really good writers/stories are here. But the Web site isn't set up to reveal this without reading everything myself. The contests certainly aren't set up to reveal that.

scouries said:
Re Pilots: why should coauthored works be disqualified…? I've found that it's harder and more time intensive to write coauthored fiction than as a single author. What evidence do you have to the contrary?

Not a question of evidence. In fact it’s a minor irritant to me in the huge contest mess. And I’m sure writing with someone else has its own problems. It’s more the idea of two against one (even if not really true) that I don’t like. Perhaps some feeling of fair play left over from the playing fields of my youth. It is simply an emotional reaction.

From the vote standpoint there are obvious advantages to teaming up with someone else – in a contest where receiving 30 votes is an excellent result, its hard to argue that having 3 votes to start isn’t important. And of course two authors bring in two groups of friends and fans (yes, some overlap but others don’t) which likewise helps in amassing friendly votes.

I think that's nonsense. Doubling up on authors doesn't double the quality of a story--if anything, it fragments the focused weaving of a story. On that ridiculous supposition, a committe of twelve would surely equal a Pulitzer Prize.

And the vote assertion is bogus too. Coauthors would be so close already that they would vote for each other's stories anyway--and would rate them high, because they wouldn't become coauthors without having high regard for each other's writings. They each have one vote, and they would support each other regardless. And as you exhibit, anyone can always just go to Starbucks with their laptops and get another round of votes whether or not they are coauthoring. They also would be very unlikely to have a mutually exclusive set of fans, either.

The authors who have an advantage in voting aren't the ones who coauthor--they obviously are the ones who own a laptop and have a lot of Starbucks in their neighborhoods.
 
scouries said:
I don’t like this post. It reminds me too much of comments the elite always makes. Comments I’ve heard all my life.

“If they don’t like it here why don’t they go back where they came from?”
“Why don’t they learn English?”
“Why can’t they dress like us?”
“Why should they build mosques in America?”
“Why are they complaining, where they came from…”

Please, leave comments like this to the demagogues of this LITEROTICAN world.

*laugh* Even though you deleted your bigoted posts, they're all still quoted in this thread, scouries.

Pulling power? C’mon! As I tried to point out all the votes on the stories came from AHers. There was absolutely no pulling power outside of AHLand. Period.

As did large quantities of votes on stories from people who never visit the forum, let alone the AH. I believe I pointed out that it would take little more than a quick look at the comment section of the halloween stories to find that out, but that would require reading comprehension and the willingness to suspend your delusions. How could anyone be voting for the plebes if they aren't voting for you?!

Once again, I have to ask how the cash cow, the "best-selling author" on Literotica who keeps the website in the black is somehow blacklisted? How your suggestions for anything from the forums to the contests is ignored when you're such a valuable asset? How is it that your stories are always listed low on the list whenever they post, when you point out that this offends you?

So how's your halloween masterpiece doing, scouries? Last I looked, the rating was still pretty sad for the "greatest author on Lit" and the comments ( what few there are ) were - shall we say - "lackluster" at best.

Looks like that stinker is a sinker.

Hell, we don't even have one of your patented glowing reviews. Couldn't you even find something good to say about it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top