finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for laundry...

Just for fun! The sun and the bed take precedence over laundry!

Attachments

• Midday Pause.jpg
    Midday Pause.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,892
fark mum this is pure sexy you lucky lucky lucky woman :) dam .. how did you find her again?? :p

I would do your laundry for you and rub your feet...and yes I am really a man, lol

It's like some angelic vision...if the bible had more of these pics I might read it.
Exquisite.
If only I could find you like this, relaxed, alluring, bathed in luminous sunlight...not fully dressed..oh my...not sure where I could stop?
More please.
Great photo and pretty fantastic subject.

It certainly Does playm0mum ;) .. Lay there on that Bed, sun streaming
thru .. It does make for a great Playtime Shot .. :cool:

attachment.php

And I must say how I would enjoy being right in the Middle of your Girltime ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1188775&d=1366560594

Fingers to lick amoungst other things :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

This. Is. Fantastic!
There is so much about this I love. The light coming through the window is great! And the bit of the shutters casting its shadow on the curtain adds some nice visual interest.

What I really love is the fact that you're wearing an "everyday" bra. Don't get me wrong, it looks fine (I especially like the little bow between the cups). But the presence of an "everyday" bra here suggests that this shot wasn't planned, that this whole episode was spontaneous. The sun, your bed, the delicious feeling of your skin...and suddenly you were enjoying yourself instead of doing the laundry. This little peek into your spontaneous world is very erotic and highly arousing!

(Of course, you may have had on an "everyday" bra because all the fancy lacy ones were dirty, which is why you were doing laundry in the first place.... :rolleyes: Still, that doesn't negate the spontaneous part.)

I have been shopping for a ‘Rockabilly’ outfit for a special occasion. I have found a great dress and am now deciding between Cubans or Fishnet stockings! And well, the shoes?! Which ones, colour, black, boots, pumps... My oh my ;) Oh the decisions… It’s so fun to be a girl and get to play dress up!

Attachments

• Dots 2.jpg
    Dots 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 928
  • Dots 1.jpg
    Dots 1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 878
  • Dots 3.jpg
    Dots 3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Little dots.jpg
    Little dots.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,687
I have been shopping for a ‘Rockabilly’ outfit for a special occasion. I have found a great dress and am now deciding between Cubans or Fishnet stockings! And well, the shoes?! Which ones, colour, black, boots, pumps... My oh my ;) Oh the decisions… It’s so fun to be a girl and get to play dress up!

And you look like you're having a terrific time dressing up. Boy that's a fantastic outfit that you're getting together. It looks incredible on you.

One of the best things of playing dress up is afterwards you get to play undressing, and that can be just as fun! Although judging from that outfit, it might be just as entertaining to flip up that dress and well... :devil:

It is also great fun to be a guy and behold the ladies that love to play dress up.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back