Multiple Man Creampie

I've creampied my girl before and love the sight :) I don't mind eating my own, especially if she desires it and its out of her pussy ;) , but I would draw the line at eating another guy's (sorry gals, not comfortable with that).

Your fantasy is sooo hot, and I'm always surprised to see how many women are open to group sex.....

Real world, as a guy, I would participate in something like this and would love to help fulfill a woman's fantasy.:D

But, real world, there'd be a few serious pre-requisites. I hate to be prudish and business like about it (after all, we are talking about a gang bang....I guess its not that prudish to say you would join in with some conditions, is it?), but tested and clean would absolutely be a requirement.

I don't have to be first, but I think a certain ratio of guy/girl here is appropriate. Two or three guys making the creampie would be perfect because there isn't that much "down" time, but beyond that we're talking about a lot of dudes standing around stroking themselves--so, um, let's say it might be nice to have a fluffer around to play with while we wait our turn to fuck and cum inside you :devil:
 
Last edited:
I would do it, would knock out two fantasies of mine, actually. To watch my wife enjoy 2-3 guys, and for me to lick up their cum.
 
I don't know how likely it is that I would ever actually participate in something like this, but I have this naughty fantasy about having multiple men fill me with their cum... I guess something along the lines of a nasty gangbang, but the only rule would be that all of that hot, delicious cream had to fill my pussy. One after the other, they'd release into me until it was dripping down my pussy lips and inner thighs....

I've never had a creampie, period, so I suppose that would be a logical first step... :p

Thoughts?
My thoughts are we need to get together if you try this because I fantasize about watching a woman take multipale cream pies then when she's overflowing I go down on her and lick her yummy clean
 
After reading the latest posts here I went back to the beginning and read them all. Quite hot!
Lots of good memories of sloppy seconds, sloppy thirds and how the cum would get squeezed out on every in stroke of my cock.
Think I have to jerk off now :D

(BTW, I much prefer the term silky seconds because it’s so damn smooth in there when others have dumped their cum in beforehand:devil:).
 
I was very popular with the ladies when I lived in Australia. They never expected to be licked, creampie or not. For me it was normal foreplay, and I enjoyed doing it and getting them off before I fucked them.
One night at a party an orgy broke out and I ended up eating a woman who had just fucked 4 or 5 guys before me. I didn't even notice, I just loved eating her pussy before fucking her.
 
Back
Top