What is the reason that you come to lit?

Its the community service required by my conviction order. Being white is now a hate crime in America.
 
Would it be bad form or inappropriate to say that I came today to look at Yossi's breasteses? Which are quite lovely.
 
Adult

Adult ,no bars holding, frank, sexy conversation. Unedited except for chargergirl.
You can be yourself, anonymous and straight forward. Even if others judge you , someone will come to your support.
Where else can you say "Fuck you, you asshole" and find nice cock and pussy pics at the same time.
 
First, to read.
Then, to view images.
Then, to write and post stories.
Then, to blather on forums.
Then, not so much.

Not for personals or RPs or sex chats or word games or poetry (mostly) or politics (mostly) or flaming or fanfic or celeb / sports / TV talk or psychoanalysis (mostly).

What are not the reasons you are on LIT?
 
[QUOTE=KUJACK

Where else can you say "Fuck you, you asshole" and find nice cock and pussy pics at the same time.
Donald Trump's study
 
IM-HERE-TO-LAY-PIPE-225.jpg
 
by invitation, to the poetry forum.

i stay for some people in various parts of lit for entertainment/education/friendship, plus the poetry.
 
Fap fap fap fap, fap fap, fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap, fap.
 
Adult ,no bars holding, frank, sexy conversation. Unedited except for chargergirl.
You can be yourself, anonymous and straight forward. Even if others judge you , someone will come to your support.
Where else can you say "Fuck you, you asshole" and find nice cock and pussy pics at the same time.
Ah well, I get most of that from another place on the net, which is a bit (okay, a lot) spikier than here. And it's got a lot more politics.

I came here for one main reason, but stayed for others.
 
Started by writing stories, extended that by meeting the author community, extended that by meeting the community on other boards.

I love my real life, husband posts here as well, it's not an escape, it's engagement.

There are smart, funny people here in an unfiltered environment, it's anthropology and Mad Libs and sometimes making good friends (usually more privately) in PMs and phone and visits.

Lots of friends here have moved over to Facebook or Tumblr so I can see them there and their extended friends and family.

I'm also on Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr and Facebook, but not all the fun people from here hang out there, so I check in. I tend to hang out for a few months, head out for a few months, come back, check in, tune out. Goes in phases. Eventually at some point I'll wonder why the tab's open because I refreshed a few times and only got Mad Libs and I'm tired of that, so I set my browser to not open the tab automatically and I'm gone for a bit until I see a movie or play a game or think a thought and I remember that ______ on Lit would really like this, I should see what's going on with them.
 
I come to lit for the weed advice.
Did I say weed?
I meant wierd :)

I've learned an awful lot about makeup, American politics and how to cook puppies so they're tender and not stringy.
 
Good question. One I've asked myself repeatedly, actually. I know why I came here originally, and that made perfect sense to me at the time, and still does, but why I'm still here all these years later is another question. Maybe it's just that I don't want to let go of something, or someone. Maybe there are other reasons, as well. It doesn't really matter, I suppose. It is what it is. I'm still here.
 
To share stories and erotic audios of mine, and to find phone sex partners to play with.
 
How many other dating sites let you get away with a 500 page thread about rape and objectification?
 
Back
Top