What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way my dog gets after I give him a bath. He runs FULL SPEED around the house for 10 minutes afterward.

The way my dog gets after I give him a bath. He runs FULL SPEED around the house for 10 minutes afterward.

My youngest pup does that. You wash her, towel her down then she runs around the lounge like a loon, rubbing herself all over the carpet, running under the coffee table and against the sofa.

It's hilarious.

The sun is out, the sun is out!!!!

I think, perhaps, the longest winter ever may have possibly ended. It's semi-warm (hey, 66 is better than 33), sunny, and just smells like life again outside.

Yay! :D

Vampire baseball.

No.

No.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON THAT SERIES IS NOT ROTTING IN THE GROUND RIGHT NOW.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

(But seriously. I detest Twilight, the book, the film, the author, everything. It is a blight on the face of literature.)

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON THAT SERIES IS NOT ROTTING IN THE GROUND RIGHT NOW.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

(But seriously. I detest Twilight, the book, the film, the author, everything. It is a blight on the face of literature.)
Try silver next time and remember to cut off the head. :rolleyes:

i didn't mind the diversion, nor did the midget, for whom i rented the movie on D&D Pizza Night. It certainly beat subjection to yet another evening full of cable commercials interspersed thickly amongst the majority fare of reality, aka Get a Life you Pathetic Voyeurs, shows. Thank God for TIVO and the Zip It button.

My puppy dog having a flea up her arse.

It's a saying; she was running round the lounge like a loon.

We had this conv with A. this morn, about my baby being up 3 times last night. Think she had bad dreams cuz she always woke up crying REAL LOUD. He said "I am wondering what the wee babies dream about", I told him "nightmares about pissy moms?". Both of my kids must have them, I am grumpy fuck lately.

It made me laugh, not in a good way though because it's true. Oh well.

being told how amazing i am with a cock in my mouth... after so many years you think the novelty would've worn off by now? lol.

it was nice to hear :)

Karma's a bitch! :D

The reasoning behind it really shouldn't make me laugh, and I promise I'm not really an evil person, but sometimes you get what you ask for.

I saw a white Wagtail today. Spring. :)

sadesarla.jpg

I mentioned in the "hate it when" thread that I hated plumbing. Well, youngest daughter had pretty much developed a complex over the downstairs toilet backing up, and was pretty terrified of the toilet (not that it overflowed, no just that it backed up at all). So I decided to let her know I'd fixed it. she was out with the grandparents, so I call my dad and ask him to hand her the phone. I tell her it's fixed, and, so loud that it overloads the speaker on my phone, I hear "THANK YOU, PAPA!!" You'd have thought that I'd given her a pony.

Today it was raining like crazy all morning. It suddenly stops,a nd the clouds come out. My office is in the garage/basement, and has no windows, so youngest daughter takes it upon herself to trot down the stairs and tell me, "Guess what, papa. The SUN came out!" And then she scampered back up the stairs giggling.

Youngest daughter makes me smile. A lot.

I mentioned in the "hate it when" thread that I hated plumbing. Well, youngest daughter had pretty much developed a complex over the downstairs toilet backing up, and was pretty terrified of the toilet (not that it overflowed, no just that it backed up at all). So I decided to let her know I'd fixed it. she was out with the grandparents, so I call my dad and ask him to hand her the phone. I tell her it's fixed, and, so loud that it overloads the speaker on my phone, I hear "THANK YOU, PAPA!!" You'd have thought that I'd given her a pony.

Today it was raining like crazy all morning. It suddenly stops,a nd the clouds come out. My office is in the garage/basement, and has no windows, so youngest daughter takes it upon herself to trot down the stairs and tell me, "Guess what, papa. The SUN came out!" And then she scampered back up the stairs giggling.

Youngest daughter makes me smile. A lot.

Awww...Awsome for you! that made ME smile!
:D

the fantastically creative conversation with a friend tonight. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Well lots of things..

The excitement of whats to come this year

My job.

and always my Sir.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back