Ok.. The wife is finally ready to test the waters...

Hello all.

Pic from work. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 577
Input please...

Thread is slowing down lately. What's it take around here to keep it goin? Is it lack of daily pics? Please give me some feedback either on the thread or private message. Thx lit people!

Thread is slowing down lately. What's it take around here to keep it goin? Is it lack of daily pics? Please give me some feedback either on the thread or private message. Thx lit people!

Maybe more pics.. or comments from her telling us what she thinks.

Hard to know sometimes.

That's a good point coast! Need to get her on more.

Seeing just pics of her doesn't tell us much. Hearing what she thinks helps to create a mental picture to go with the visual one.

Knowing what kind of comments she likes helps too. Some guys are kind of quiet when they comment while some get pretty wild... and then there are they guys who will say what they want to do to a woman, how hard, and how many times.

We just need to know what she wants and how far to go.

Seeing just pics of her doesn't tell us much. Hearing what she thinks helps to create a mental picture to go with the visual one.

Knowing what kind of comments she likes helps too. Some guys are kind of quiet when they comment while some get pretty wild... and then there are they guys who will say what they want to do to a woman, how hard, and how many times.

We just need to know what she wants and how far to go.

Strangely she's more comfortable with me posting her pics then she is too actually get on here and chat. She has just opened up to any of this so forgive us if she isn't right on here like an open book. But I really appreciate the feedback coast. It's definitely a good start.

Strangely she's more comfortable with me posting her pics then she is too actually get on here and chat. She has just opened up to any of this so forgive us if she isn't right on here like an open book. But I really appreciate the feedback coast. It's definitely a good start.

Well now we know that much about her and can understand better the speed at which we see things.

As she grows more comfortable, perhaps she will wish to do more or even talk to us herself.

Shower pic..

Just snapped a pic of the wife in the shower again. Enjoy'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 499
Just snapped a pic of the wife in the shower again. Enjoy'

I love this angle when taking pics!!! Very complimentary and sexy ;)

It's hard to tell why threads slow down. In our thread it goes in streaks, I think generally more people look than actually comment. It gets discouraging at times but as long as you two are benefitting from posting and it makes you closer it makes it worthwhile :)

I love this angle when taking pics!!! Very complimentary and sexy ;)

It's hard to tell why threads slow down. In our thread it goes in streaks, I think generally more people look than actually comment. It gets discouraging at times but as long as you two are benefitting from posting and it makes you closer it makes it worthwhile :)

Thank you.
ever since we've started posting on lit I've been feeling more confident and letting my husband take more pics of me. Then the more confident I get the more kinkier things become. So its definitely helped our sex life. We're having fun!

Back