The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my wish as well. :)

:eek: Morning starr. Stay out of the sun.
*soft smile*

Morning Star. Can I have your 100's. It's so COLD and RAINY here!!

Edit:
Tries to remember all the names and faces, then just say's a general HELLO NAKEDS!!

*soft smile*

Morning Star. Can I have your 100's. It's so COLD and RAINY here!!

Edit:
Tries to remember all the names and faces, then just say's a general HELLO NAKEDS!!

I'd happily stand in your rain for a bit. Ah, if we could just teleport back and forth!

I know you were trying to help :) I appreciate the advice, and you're absolutely right. I didn't mean to sound argumentative... just maybe a little bratty. lol

Snerk. You really need to not take me too seriously. I don't rile easily -- unless I see someone being abusive or discussing politics. :rolleyes: Then the cane comes out. :caning:

I have the plot for the story, just don't know enough about BDSM to know if it's coming out right.

There are several people you could talk to about this... Rob? You still around?

Always good to see you too Darlin' :kiss::rose:

:kiss::kiss:

I'd happily stand in your rain for a bit. Ah, if we could just teleport back and forth!

We need to be jumpers *just saw that movie, Jumper's*. Then we could at will!! It feels like it will never stop raining!!

Snerk. You really need to not take me too seriously. I don't rile easily -- unless I see someone being abusive or discussing politics. :rolleyes: Then the cane comes out. :caning:

There are several people you could talk to about this... Rob? You still around?:

Hmm... cane... possibilities :p

I just finished the story; I think it worked better once I put the anal sex *before* the collaring. lol

Good evening Nekkidites. :D

*looks around*

Where is everybody?

Hey Blue...a mug of ale...I'll be over by the fire if anyone comes in. :)

Hi Tom, I'm here, I'm the greasy stain in the corner (it's a tad warm here today).

Yep, 105 a couple of minutes ago, and still rising.

Sweet Aunt Jemima! Careful that caravan doesn't melt into a tin puddle. :eek:

Still sniffy, but not too bad at the moment :)

Gettin' ready for bed soon though ... work is gonna be a bitch in the morning :eek:

Glad you're feelin' better...those infections can put the hurt on you. :(

Roger that...sometimes sack time makes it all bearable. (no offense VM ;)

Sweet Aunt Jemima! Careful that caravan doesn't melt into a tin puddle. :eek:

Glad you're feelin' better...those infections can put the hurt on you. :(

Roger that...sometimes sack time makes it all bearable. (no offense VM ;)

It's the only decent reason for being sick, more sleep.

Evening Nakeds!!

Starkkers--Must be nice to have over 100 degree weather when we are over here FREEZZZING!! *GRINS*

Emporer--Feel Better soon please.

VM--What's for dinner???
Good evening Nekkidites. :D

*looks around*

Where is everybody?

Hey Blue...a mug of ale...I'll be over by the fire if anyone comes in. :)

*causually looks around and notices a nice warm fire going, and a sofa with Tom on it. Looks to see if anyone else is sitting there--then slowly walks over, saying a few hello's as I do*

*notices Molly leaving, and say's "Sweet Dreams and Good Sleep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back