Need help for threesome idea

bigdan93

Virgin
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Posts
6
Hi I am currently writing a fiction piece involving a M/M/F threesome.

However, I am currently stuck and need some ideas.

Context: A early 20's couple are having a threesome with another guy. After foreplay they play a guessing game where the girl is blindfolded in doggy position and has to guess whos dick is it when the two guys take turns fucking her.

The part in which I am stuck with is what does she get/what happens if she guesses incorrectly or correctly?

Does a correct guess mean that the guy gets to keep fucking her or she gets to choose a hole? Does an incorrect guess mean the guy can do what he wants?

Also because they're a couple, does that create bias to her boyfriend and she may falsify her answers?

All ideas are appreciated!
 
Maybe she just keeps asking to go back and forth for more "testing" and she gets hotter and hotter...
 
While consequences within the situation might be playful or minimal if any (error brings light spanking for example, what girl might even enjoy), there could be huge pressure to guess right if the boyfriend (or hubby or whoever he is) might be a rather jealous type and/or suffer certain insecurities. Also, how much on board he was for the whole idea? Who's idea the encounter is? There is potential for severe fallout at a later time if the girl so much than enjoy the second guy too much, left alone confuse them.
 
So he is jealous type but she really wants it. She better get it right or he will be pissed and possibly leave her?

Maybe she does not really want it but he does but needs her to validate his "manhood" and whoever she picks will cum in her?
 
This probably has nothing to do with it but I have a personal story.

Wife decided at age 32 for my birthday is to have another woman come in for a threesome but she had to pick the lady. I said ok sounds good and I asked over the next week what was the ground rules. She said none and we play along and see how it goes. Well the evening before the "big day" we talked about what time she would come over etc and everything seemed fine, I was a bit nervous for some reason. Anyway the lady shows up and it was of my wife's friends that was married. I thought wtf is going on, I knew this lady from work. I always thought the gal was hot so I would play along, she had been at our pool many times and was nicely built so I began getting excited. As we got past drinks and talk the action started with the "friend" started rubbing on my back and chest, give me a kiss and started playing with my cock through the pants. I laid back on the couch and she unzipped and started sucking my dick. I started rubbing her tits and pulled her shirt up and no bra. We all went to the bedroom and got on the bed undressed, i rubbed on both, licking their pussies and then started fucking my wife while the friend played with and kissed my balls. Then the girls started rubbing each others boobs etc. THEN my wife went to the bathroom and the friend started kissing me and I crawled on top of her and started fucking her. She moaned as I gave her some solid stoking. THEN my wife came into the room and exploded................I mean she was pissed we were fucking. The friend and myself didnt know how to respond to the hollaring, cussing, and slinging of things.

1 year later we divorced after 10 years of marriage.
 
That got real...

I can see how something like that happens. Even if you cover it in the ground rules. Did things just go too far or was it because she was out of the room?
 
I would highly recommend keeping it all playful...ai least for me reading something where a jealous party gets angry or vindictive is not fun.
 
I would highly recommend keeping it all playful...ai least for me reading something where a jealous party gets angry or vindictive is not fun.
Good thought.

Another thing you might consider would be taking this idea to the SRP board and teaming up with a couple of naughty, upbeat co-writers. Don't worry about scripting the story exactly where you think you want it to go -- it will write itself better than you can imagine with the right partners.
 
Back
Top