Too F*cking Hot

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
So the idea spawned as a taboo one though I could see some non-taboo variants (probably roommates, friend of partner, childhood friends, what have you).

Essentially had a heatwave last week and everyone in my town was miserable. It got me thinking about last year when my A/C broke on the hottest day of the year. Whcih got me to thinking about a general premise: Guy is home with one or two hot girls and the A/C is broke so one or both of the girls strip down. When the guy/the other girl protests, the girl who stripped says they are free to strip down too and if the guy is horny enough to get an erection, she'll even take care of it, though hands, mouth or tits only, if guy wants to fuck he can do it but she isn't going to put any effort into it as it's just too damn hot.

Original idea: Guy and his sister and stepsister are all stuck at their parents' house. Guy is visiting before the new college semester, the girls are starting their first year of college or last year of high school. In any case, they are at home, parents are away on a trip, the A/C is out and the repair guy can't get there till tomorrow. They run fans and initially strip down to their swimwear hoping to go to the swimming pool but not only is the pool closed, even a step outside or trying to grab the car's door handle feels like touching a skillet. They of course run through plans and shoot them down faster than they can think it up.

Go see a movie: they'd have to go outside and everyone in town had the same idea so most of the showings are sold out.

Get a hotel room: they're broke.

And so on... eventually, they start sweating in even their swimsuits, so stepsis strips nude much to her sister and brother's shock. She then states the above offer: she isn't wearing make up, she's hot and sweaty, and is starting to smell. If bro can get turned on while also dealing with all the damn heat, then she'll get him off, no questions asked but she isn't wearing a stitch of clothing till the fucking A/C gets fixed. Sis and bro strip down after that proclamation and after a bit of awkwardness they are hanging out again, this time in the nude and just hanging out. They try and stay cool as best as they can, getting drinks out of the fridge and applying the cold cans to their bodies, cold wash cloths, going out and hitting each other with the hose, etc. Eventually though, bro does get an erection and stepsis is a woman of her word of course, sis watches and then asks what the two of them would do if she admitted to being turned on.

2. Room mate: Guy and girl have been roomies for some time and they're friends before anything else so neither of them think it will be an issue to strip down (coolest area is the living room so they don't want to go back to their rooms. Girl doesn't make the offer right away but when she sees him trying to hide his erection she offers to take care of it.

3. Childhood friends friend group is having their last hang out before everyone splits up for college. Then a black out occurs. Everyone is sweating so they strip down. After all, they're friends. Of course, some of the group has been harboring crushes, especially towards the girls in the group.

On the one hand, I thought it would be fun to have a story about people who wouldn't get naked around each other doing so and getting up to mischief because of circumstances beyond their control and i also thought it would be funny if People were in a situation where they had free reign to get down and dirty...but it's too fucking hot. Like one scene i thought up was the guy getting another erection and asking if they can fuck and girl agrees but since it's so hot, she just spreads her legs and holds a portable fan up to her face. Guy gets annoyed but she assures him it feels fine, but it's 85 in the home, so unless he can get things down to the 70s she isn't going to move one muscle.

When I was in the service, I was briefly stationed a little north of San Fransisco. The area was very dry. Consequently none of the apartments had AC. One of my wife's and my favorite thing to do was throw a blanket down on the living room floor right under the big ceiling fan set to high, and fuck our brains out, then we'd jump into a cold shower to cool off. It was epic and we'd sometimes do it multiple times a day. We loved getting sweaty.

Anyway, the ACs broke idea is always a good one. It helps people who wouldn't ordinarily be lightly clothed around one another, break down those barriers. Add some margerita's to the mix and there's no telling what debauchery could ensue.

A heatwave plus broken AC equals a very good setup. But I don't think it needs a full strip down or some weird promises to work. Just let them to observe each other's sweaty bodies in those sexy swimwears, and I'm sure some shenanigans emerge.

I came up with the following scenario. Two nerdy friends - he and she - always wear baggy clothes and such. They hang out when a heatwave strikes, and soon it becomes unbearable, so they finally decide to strip down to the underwear. Their half-naked look is a pleasant surprise: he was excersising for some barbarian cosplay, and she has very nice figure, so they both look good. However, her underwear is very modest, so she still feels too hot, prompting him to retrieve some of his sister's bikini and the situation becomes even hotter when the female nerd wears even more revealing set now. And in time, they have sex, sweating even more, but in the most pleasant way.

It has great premise!

Another direction you might go with this, is the... "well we are hot in the house, so we minds well go outside where at least there is a breeze" kind of thought. Something like that might put a couple where they would strip naked to avoid clothes chaffing such as being on a motorcycle ride, or maybe ending up near a body of water where they might be inclined to go for a skinny-dip...

Sometimes a unique setting is a great place for a story to take shape.

So the idea spawned as a taboo one though I could see some non-taboo variants (probably roommates, friend of partner, childhood friends, what have you).

Essentially had a heatwave last week and everyone in my town was miserable. It got me thinking about last year when my A/C broke on the hottest day of the year. Whcih got me to thinking about a general premise: Guy is home with one or two hot girls and the A/C is broke so one or both of the girls strip down. When the guy/the other girl protests, the girl who stripped says they are free to strip down too and if the guy is horny enough to get an erection, she'll even take care of it, though hands, mouth or tits only, if guy wants to fuck he can do it but she isn't going to put any effort into it as it's just too damn hot.

Original idea: Guy and his sister and stepsister are all stuck at their parents' house. Guy is visiting before the new college semester, the girls are starting their first year of college or last year of high school. In any case, they are at home, parents are away on a trip, the A/C is out and the repair guy can't get there till tomorrow. They run fans and initially strip down to their swimwear hoping to go to the swimming pool but not only is the pool closed, even a step outside or trying to grab the car's door handle feels like touching a skillet. They of course run through plans and shoot them down faster than they can think it up.

Go see a movie: they'd have to go outside and everyone in town had the same idea so most of the showings are sold out.

Get a hotel room: they're broke.

And so on... eventually, they start sweating in even their swimsuits, so stepsis strips nude much to her sister and brother's shock. She then states the above offer: she isn't wearing make up, she's hot and sweaty, and is starting to smell. If bro can get turned on while also dealing with all the damn heat, then she'll get him off, no questions asked but she isn't wearing a stitch of clothing till the fucking A/C gets fixed. Sis and bro strip down after that proclamation and after a bit of awkwardness they are hanging out again, this time in the nude and just hanging out. They try and stay cool as best as they can, getting drinks out of the fridge and applying the cold cans to their bodies, cold wash cloths, going out and hitting each other with the hose, etc. Eventually though, bro does get an erection and stepsis is a woman of her word of course, sis watches and then asks what the two of them would do if she admitted to being turned on.

2. Room mate: Guy and girl have been roomies for some time and they're friends before anything else so neither of them think it will be an issue to strip down (coolest area is the living room so they don't want to go back to their rooms. Girl doesn't make the offer right away but when she sees him trying to hide his erection she offers to take care of it.

3. Childhood friends friend group is having their last hang out before everyone splits up for college. Then a black out occurs. Everyone is sweating so they strip down. After all, they're friends. Of course, some of the group has been harboring crushes, especially towards the girls in the group.

On the one hand, I thought it would be fun to have a story about people who wouldn't get naked around each other doing so and getting up to mischief because of circumstances beyond their control and i also thought it would be funny if People were in a situation where they had free reign to get down and dirty...but it's too fucking hot. Like one scene i thought up was the guy getting another erection and asking if they can fuck and girl agrees but since it's so hot, she just spreads her legs and holds a portable fan up to her face. Guy gets annoyed but she assures him it feels fine, but it's 85 in the home, so unless he can get things down to the 70s she isn't going to move one muscle.
tooo long

How about a Citywide power outage due to the extreme heat, because the power grid couldn’t keep up (which happens here in my part of TX), and the whole town is stripping down.

A heatwave plus broken AC equals a very good setup. But I don't think it needs a full strip down or some weird promises to work. Just let them to observe each other's sweaty bodies in those sexy swimwears, and I'm sure some shenanigans emerge.

I came up with the following scenario. Two nerdy friends - he and she - always wear baggy clothes and such. They hang out when a heatwave strikes, and soon it becomes unbearable, so they finally decide to strip down to the underwear. Their half-naked look is a pleasant surprise: he was excersising for some barbarian cosplay, and she has very nice figure, so they both look good. However, her underwear is very modest, so she still feels too hot, prompting him to retrieve some of his sister's bikini and the situation becomes even hotter when the female nerd wears even more revealing set now. And in time, they have sex, sweating even more, but in the most pleasant way.
Continuing that, I think the best way to bring the sex in is to let them play some video games. She was always very vivid while playing and being in the bikini doesn't change that. So now he see her bouncing tits when she jumps when enjoying victory, or her almost naked ass when she stands up and gets close to the screen. And then to distract him, she tries to tickle his belly but by her hand goes too low in the middle of battle and she ends grabbing his cook. And then their unstinc5s kick in and thenew kind of games begins.

I have an idea that's been marinating in my head for this.

A young woman lives in an apartment when the power goes out ... and stays out. It's August, it's broiling, the location doesn't feature rivers or lakes that are readily accessible so everyone's struggling.

There's a neighbor, an older guy, who has a pool. She and her friend go ask if they can swim and he said yes, if they do it topless. The friend is disgusted and our protagonist feigns being grossed out but she's hot. She can't escape the heat.

She goes back. What happens next?

Back