More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

I missed this guy first time around but he fascinates me. Married with a ring on his finger and all dressed up in white finery. That big beautiful cock hard and sticking straight out just wanting to be sucked. If I were his wife I would be on that knob every day. SOOO pretty!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Agree Lr. To me, there's nothing hotter than a masculine guy in lingerie. When he's sporting a large hard on in his panties, I find it irresistible.

Just some thought on being a sissy that I jotted down and you might like to read:
I am very passive. It is completely natural for me to be on all fours being taken from behind, or on my back with my legs spread wide open, or – possibly my favourite position – lying on my front with a man on top of me, my legs together and him pushing down on me and thrusting into me. I never get hard when I’m dressed and with a guy. So, you see why I’m well suited to the little kink that is chastity. I have no objection to being touched there, but I don’t need it and I’m indifferent to it. The deep and mesmerising pleasure I get from playing the woman’s role is heightened by dressing, and being locked up takes things a step further. Having a real man, an alpha male, strongly thrusting his hard, lustful shaft deep inside me, building up to his climax, with him so turned on that I have dressed as a girl to please him, both of us seeking that moment when his hot semen is pumped into my bottom through his throbbing cock in the last moments as he plunges most deeply into me, while I am soft, small and locked away, lacy panties pulled down around my thighs, my tight hole being reshaped around him. Look at him, and look at me. What a beautiful contrast. Locked up, sex would always be like this for me. Locked up, my needs are different. Denied physical release, I would never be able to completely shut out the sense of desire and constraint. All sex will focus on sharing his pleasure. I will long for all his semen to be absorbed into my body, through my mouth or my bottom, and that is where my satisfaction will come from – fulfilling his masculine need to mate and impregnate.

Just some thought on being a sissy that I jotted down and you might like to read:
I am very passive. It is completely natural for me to be on all fours being taken from behind, or on my back with my legs spread wide open, or – possibly my favourite position – lying on my front with a man on top of me, my legs together and him pushing down on me and thrusting into me. I never get hard when I’m dressed and with a guy. So, you see why I’m well suited to the little kink that is chastity. I have no objection to being touched there, but I don’t need it and I’m indifferent to it. The deep and mesmerising pleasure I get from playing the woman’s role is heightened by dressing, and being locked up takes things a step further. Having a real man, an alpha male, strongly thrusting his hard, lustful shaft deep inside me, building up to his climax, with him so turned on that I have dressed as a girl to please him, both of us seeking that moment when his hot semen is pumped into my bottom through his throbbing cock in the last moments as he plunges most deeply into me, while I am soft, small and locked away, lacy panties pulled down around my thighs, my tight hole being reshaped around him. Look at him, and look at me. What a beautiful contrast. Locked up, sex would always be like this for me. Locked up, my needs are different. Denied physical release, I would never be able to completely shut out the sense of desire and constraint. All sex will focus on sharing his pleasure. I will long for all his semen to be absorbed into my body, through my mouth or my bottom, and that is where my satisfaction will come from – fulfilling his masculine need to mate and impregnate.

Mmmmmm.....sounds lovely. You are arousing me.....:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back