The Mistress

Sean grabbed her and kissed her hard. His hands were all over her wonderful body. He wanted all of it. He wanted to explore every inch of her, and he wanted to give her pleasure like she had never experienced before. "Your hot fucking body is mine Victoria...all fucking mine."
 
Victoria groaned kissing him deeply as he marked claim on her body. She rubbed herself against him moaning and sliding against him. She held onto him panting " Yes baby... its yours.." she panted
 
He held her body to him...feeling her firm breasts against his chest as they kissed wantonly. "Get on your hands and knees Victoria. I want to take you from behind. I am going to fill you so good and make you moan and beg for more."
 
Vicky grinned climbing in the center of the bed for him on her hands and knees. She had her ass in the air and wiggled it in slow circular motions looking back at him grinning naughtily " You like that baby?"
 
"Yea, I do. I like that ass. I like the way you move that ass too." He smacked her ass playfully, and then grabbed it...caressing it firmly...digging his fingers into her hot flesh. Hassan moved behind her and slid his cock between Vicky's legs. He let his hardness slide over her silky pussy lips, before grabbing her hips and burying his hard cock deep inside her tight, hot pussy.
 
Vicky moaned throwing her head back as Sean sank deep into her. She moved her ass slowly against him and rolled her hips on him " Oh god Sean... That cock...fuck your cock feels good baby" she panted.
 
"That's right Victoria.....giving you just what you want. I know you like this hard cock buried in your tight, hot pussy." Sean kept his cock buried deep in Vicky's tight pussy as she rolled her hips....moving all around on his hardness. His hands on her hips made sure she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to. "That's it baby. Move that hot ass. Move on my cock. Show me how good it makes you feel. "
 
Victoria panted moving her hips faster wanting him to fuck her. He held her hips in place so she had no choice but to take pleasure this way but she needed him. She pushed back against him " You like how I feel on your cock baby?"
 
"Yes Victoria, I love how you feel on my hard cock." Sean slowly slid his hard cock almost all the way out of Vicky....leaving just the swollen head inside her. Then, he slammed his cock back into her, deep and hard. He moved his hips...fucking her with long, deep, hard thrusts of his hips....loving how her pussy enveloped his big cock.
 
Vicky moaned loudly " Oh fuckk!" She gasped as he pushed hard and deep into her just how she wanted. She rocked her body back against his moaning as they fucked each other feverishly.
 
Sean pumped his hips faster and harder...fucking Vicky so deep and so hard. He loved how she moved with him...pushing her fine ass back to him. He smacked her ass as he fucked her. "You are so fucking hot, Victoria. I love the way you move on my cock. I like the way you work it baby."
 
Vicky moaned pumping her her hips against his moaning loudly. She had never had sex this intense before. The rough and deep way he was fucking her made her even wetter. She gasped gripping the sheet as he pushed deeper. " Oh fuck yes Sean... your so fucking deep! Ohhh fucck! Fuck me!" She moaned
 
Sean couldn't believe what was going on. Here he was in his bed with his maid...on her second day of work. It didn't matter to him though. She was an incredible fuck. She took his cock and wanted more. He continued to slam his cock into her. Her tight pussy gripped him like a tight velvet glove. He loved how good she felt and how she moved on his cock. "Fuck yes Victoria...take this hard cock. You feel so good baby. I want you to cum on my cock again while I fill your pussy with my hot cum."
 
Vicky moaned in response her head rested against the bed as he pounded into her pussy. She gripped his forearms moaning loudly and moving her hips back against him wildly rtrying to match his pace.
 
Sean grabbed Vicky's hands when she reached back to grab his forearms. He used her hands to pull her back to him. The additional leverage allowed him to fill her even deeper. He was fiili go her pussy and stretching it so good. "Cum on my cock Victoria....cover my cock in your honey"
 
Vicky moaned loudly trembling against his body as she came hard on his cock. " Ohhh fuck! Nick... im gonna.... oh god im cumming!" She shouted
 
When Vicky's pussy started to spasm, he pushed Sean over the edge. Hie erupted....shooting giant ropes of hot cum deep into her pussy. He continued to move in and out of her.....filling her...mixing their cum...."oh fuck Victoria...take my cum...milk it all out of me with your tight pussy...take it all baby. You are so fucking good."
 
Vicky panted shaking slightly as she came hard her pussy milking his cock for all its worth. She leaned forward as her body shook from another powerful orgasm as he pushed her over the edge a second time while he kept fucking her.
 
Sean fucked her through her second orgasm. Then, he collapsed on top of her. He kissed her neck and shoulders before moving his lips to her ear. He whispered to her, "Vicky, you are so fucking hot. You have an incredible body and you certainly know how to use it baby."
 
Vicky grinned and chuckled beneath him. " Mmm I could say the same for you Sean" she said feeling his firm body against his. She knew she was to check out an hour or so ago and she needed to get home before it got too dark . She knew of course he didn't want her staying. A guy like that wouldn't want to be caught with a little house maid. She rolled over kissing him and said " Mmm Sean. I have to go. I need to get home before its dark"she said although she didn't want to leave just yet.
 
"Oh, so I don't get to finish my meal?" he said to her jokingly. He laughed a little and then kissed her. He pulled her on top of him, and continued to kiss her. His hands slid up and down her back...finally resting on her hot ass. "Since you are finishing late today, you can come in late tomorrow. I must tell you Vicky, you are incredible."
 
Vicky grinned and kissed him blushing " Mmm so are you Sean.." she said rubbing her hand over his chest " And you'll finish your meal another time. I prepared the rooms for your overnight buisness guests tomorrow and ill come in time to cook dinner for everyone because I wasn't hired in time to find a chef and dont worry... my foodnwont send your guests running" she laughed and kissed him softly again.
 
He smacked her ass playfully. "I want you to dress conservatively tomorrow. There is no need for any of my associates to get the ideas about you that I have. I am sure, even with you dressed conservatively that they will be checking you out. You are just that hot." He kissed her again, and he didn't want to let her go, but he knew that she wanted to get home before dark.
 
Vicky laughed and kissed him " Hmmm you got it Sean." She said kissing him back grinning and decided shed take a shower before she went. She looked at her wet bikini and grinned and picked it up and slowly walked toward the bathroom " You gonna join me?" She said smirking
 
Sean rolled out of bed. He began to follow Vicky into the bathroom. He'd follow that ass anywhere, he thought. As they got into the bathroom, Sean wondered if it was a good idea for him to follow her. This might lead to something that would definitely mean she would be real late getting home.
 
Back
Top