The Mistress

Sean spoke to a couple of people he hadn't had much of a chance to talk to up to this point. Some of the talk was business. Some of the talk was social. Sean even flirted a little with the wife of one of the elderly gentlemen. She was much young
Her than her husband, and Sean, although he had no intention of acting on anything, knew that the little flirtation would make what had been a boring evening for her a little more interesting.

When dessert was finished, Nick told everyone that they could move into the living room for cocktails. He waited behind and moved back over next to Vicky. Once everyone was out of the dining room, Sean leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Victoria, you certainly know how to throw a hell of a dinner party. Thank you for making me look good." He kissed her on the cheek before following the guests into the living room.

Vicky smiled and nodded telling him it was nothing then started cleaning up as soon as he left along with the rest of the crew. She was glad her clothes werent ruined and she had the chef make her a drink to relax after a night of hard work.

She went to sit out in his garden admiring some of the beatiful plants and the unique art that was placed about. The gardeners had done an excellent job.

Sean spent the rest of the evening talking and socializing with the guests. As each guest left, he walked them to the door and said goodbye to them, and thanked them for coming. After the last guest left, Sean looked around the living room and saw some of the workers doing the final clean-up. Then, he looked around for Vicky, but didn't see her. He figured she had a long night and had headed home, so, he went up to his room.

Vicky noticed the house seemed a bit empty as she stepped back in and staff beginning to finish up and she thanked them all. She saw Sean wasn't around and decided to head up to his room to see if he was there. She pulled her heels off ascending the staircase and slowly walkin toward his bedroom. She knocked soflty and waited for him to answer.

Sean took off his jacket and hung it in the closet. As he was unbuttoning his shirt he heard a knock at the door to his room. He finished unbuttoning his shirt as he walked to the door. He opened the door and saw Vicky standing there. "Hello there. Great job tonight." He stepped to her and kissed her cheek.

Vicky smiled and looked at him " Thanks you did amazing with the presentation as well. Im glad you enjoyed everything the chef was amazing as well as the rest of the staff" she said. She kissed him back softly and her eyes grazed his bare chiseled glistening chest. ' Damn this man is gorgeous' she thought biting her bottom lip.

Sean took her hand and led her into his room. "Come on in for a minute. You don't have to stay long. I just want to talk for a minute." He stepped back and closed the door behind him as they entered. He kissed her softly again and took her in his arms. "It was hard for me to see you working tonight while I was entertaining people. You would have looked better being by my side."

Vicky smiled and kissed him back softly and smiled. She blushed hearing him say that and kissed him again leaning against him liking being in his arms . She smiled and said " I know Sean... I know you had to do your job tonight I wasn't upset... although one of your guest thought my dinner was apart of the dinner tonight" she chuckled and said jokingly.

He smiled at her and pressed her close to him. "Yea some of those guys are assholes. They were only here because they got something for free. They know that I won't do business with them unless they improve their products."

Sean kissed Vicky deeper. "Can I have one of the guys drive you home? I don't want you driving home alone this late. I would ask you to stay but I wouldn't want to be that presumptuous. Perhaps you would he interested in staying in one of the guest rooms."

Vicky smiled and kissed him deeply. She did have extra clothing with her and her she had carried and it was very late. She looked at him and said " Id rather stay here tonight. I have extra clothing with me and its a pretty far drive. Besides most of your staff left except me and security of course" she giggled.

She ran her hand down his chest looking at him " I suppose they all can be like you hmm? " she said and smiled.

"Well, you are more than welcome to stay. I am sure that we can find you someplace to spend the night." Sean kissed Vicky deeply while sliding his hands up and down her back. He fingered the zipper on her dress, but. He did not lower it.

"Well, then, I think we should go get your change of clothes. Hen we can figure out which room you are going to stay in." He patted her firm ass through her dress and then took her hand. "Lead the way my dear."

Vicky smiled holding his hand as they walked to her car down the driveway to grab her bag out of the trunk. She also had a toiletries with her in her travel bag she carried. She smiled and opened the trunk grabbing her things and said " Well thats it" she said " We should head back in its pretty chilly."

When she closed the trunk to her car, Sean spun her around, pressed her back against the car and kissed her passionately. His hands slid down the sides of her thighs and then, as he slid his hands back up her thighs, he slid the hem of her dress up. Sean broke the kiss, looked at Vicky. "Yes, it is chilly out here. You are right. We should go back inside." He smiled at her, grabbed her bag, and headed toward the house.

Vicky was shocked and turned on. She was sure his security had eyed the show and she grinned then followed him not really caring. The chill from the night and her ache for him currently in mind. When they reached the steps of the house she moved him against a pillar kissing him back with equal passion then smiling " Mmm I think we should head upstairs....Someone hasnt had dessert yet" she winked before walking inside.

There was no doubt in his mind that his security detail would have seen what happened out by the car. Frankly, Sean did not care. There was something about Vicky that he couldn't get enough of. When she kissed him against the pillar at the top of her go steps he got a feeling for what it was. She wasn't intimidated by him, and there was an edge about her. Yes, there was also the fact that she was beautiful and had a body that was fucking perfect. "Victoria. You are my dessert and it is going to be an all night dessert feast."

Victoria grinned and moved in kissing him softly" Oh yeah?...Well then your definitely gonna enjoy... but if you want dessert you have to work for it" she said then grinned mischievously before taking off toward the stairs laughing. She loved teasing Sean that way the sex would be mind blowing if he waa frustrated.

Sean followed Vicky toward the stairs. His eyes roamed over her magnificent body. Yes, that body was going to be his dessert and he was going to provide plenty of cream for that dessert. "Okay, you little tease. Be careful...you might just be the one that ends up WORKING hard."

Vicky grinned swaying her ass as she slowly walked up the stairs and smiled curlong her finger wanting him to come and said " Well just have to see about that hmm dont we Sean?"

Sean followed Vicky up the stairs. His eyes were fixed on her tight ass as it swayed as she walked. She looked so facing good, and he knew that she was working it for his benefit. He knew she was teasing him with the way she moved her body, and he loved it. "Yes, we certainly will. Won't we Victoria?"

" Mmmhmm" Victoria said nodding slowly moving toward his door. She stopped outside beginning to open it and walk inside Sean right behind her. She spinned kissing him heatedly and grinning.

Sean took Victoria in his arms as he returned her heated kiss. His hands moved immediately to her firm ass and he caressed it through her dress. His tongue found hers and the twirled around each other. His hands on her ass pressed her closer to him.

Vicky groaned holding the sides of his face kissing him deeply as they moved toward the bed. She kicked her bag to the side as they landed on the mattress and she straddled him kissing him back with equal passion.

Sean placed his hands on her hips as she straddled him. They kissed deeply as Vicky leaned down to him. He slid his hands up her sides....his thumbs brushing her breasts. Then his hands moved down her body and he gripped her tight ass firmly.

Vicky sighed kissing him she ran her fingers along his back and chest touching as much of him as she could. There was something addictive about Sean that had her drawn to him besides his devilishly good looks. it was his humor and attitude. He was funny, teasing and down to earth and she loved it

Sean sat up in the bed, holding Vicky in his lap. He looked into her beautiful eyes. "I must tell you Victoria, when I looked over your resume, and when I checked your references, there was no mention of your beauty and your sexual prowess." He laughed a little. Then he reached behind Vicky and Sean began to slowly unzip her dress. He continued to look at Vicky. "You need to know something. This is not something I expect of you because you are working for me. If you are here, it must be because you WANT to be here."

Back