The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiness is...not ONLY getting to write with my Kitty Queen from back in the day but ALSO reading...

a new Kitty Queen/GG thread!!!

*happy dances*

Self doubt leads to confusion, just be honest with yourself first and everyone else can duck and cover.

Happiness is...not ONLY getting to write with my Kitty Queen from back in the day but ALSO reading...

a new Kitty Queen/GG thread!!!

*happy dances*

Srsly! i've been bouncing about it for like 2 days now! AHHH!

darling-sandwich-orgasm-darling-demotivational-posters-1323850986.jpg

Oh Gods, Ondine makes me sooooo fucking happy!!!

*giggles, claps and poofs to work on Paloma*

I have to be honest with you...I've never had a grilled cheese that was very good.
But I am willing to keep trying

This begs the question, what is your favorite kind?

My mom makes grilled cheese by spreading Miracle Whip on the outside instead of butter to grill the bread. She also uses various kinds of cheeze, depending on the person's taste. I like swiss pretty well. :)

This begs the question, what is your favorite kind?

My mom makes grilled cheese by spreading Miracle Whip on the outside instead of butter to grill the bread. She also uses various kinds of cheeze, depending on the person's taste. I like swiss pretty well. :)

Eh...I'm not a cheese fanatic.

have Twixes and HoHoes And Sammiches?
bunneh and pony and girl are in trouble

For you? The bunneh/poneh/GG? I will keep ice cold HoHo's/Twixes. I will make home made soups...and sammiches...and stuff.

Eh...I'm not a cheese fanatic.

I am a total mouse wolfling...when it comes to cheese..

*nods*

Favorite combo is sharp cheddar and swiss...on whole grain wheat bread, using just a tiny bit of real butter...and cooked slow...over medium heat...

*dies*

For you? The bunneh/poneh/GG? I will keep ice cold HoHo's/Twixes. I will make home made soups...and sammiches...and stuff.

I am a total mouse wolfling...when it comes to cheese..

*nods*

Favorite combo is sharp cheddar and swiss...on whole grain wheat bread, using just a tiny bit of real butter...and cooked slow...over medium heat...

*dies*

1: Odd that this conversation comes up on the day I am thinking of making my own Provolone/Mozzarella.

2: One of my very first RPG characters.. who I still use today.. is a Mouse *hugs Luna*

3: I enjoy numbering things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back