Watching 2 guys together - does it turn you on?

Agreed

Sign me up on this thread, that's one on my 'bucket list' that hasn't been done.
Being with two men and watching them enjoy one another then me enjoying both of them!!!....:devil:

Mmmmmmm..love the thought of a woman enjoying watching me and another guy play together. Is the biggest turn-on EVER!!!!!!!

My thoughts

Smooth_Bi_Guy;35044331http://forum.literotica.com/images/smilies/eek.gif said:
One of my biggest turn ons when I'm with a couple is being watched by the woman as I pleasure her man, knowing that she is getting a kick out of it too. I love it if she directs us or tells us what to do, especially if I can see that she is getting pleasure from our actions.

I've been lucky enough to be in a few threesomes where this has taken place and I can get aroused just thinking about it! I am the only one that thinks this way, or are there any other fellow 'liters' that get off on seeing 2 guys together?
Just 2 guys together .....no but add a woman and have her telling the guys what to do.....and her getting off is a turn on.:)

One of my biggest turn ons when I'm with a couple is being watched by the woman as I pleasure her man, knowing that she is getting a kick out of it too. I love it if she directs us or tells us what to do, especially if I can see that she is getting pleasure from our actions.

I've been lucky enough to be in a few threesomes where this has taken place and I can get aroused just thinking about it! I am the only one that thinks this way, or
are there any other fellow 'liters' that get off on seeing 2 guys together?

I do ;) But then again, I get to play too.

love watching two men together, almost as sexy as two women.

being one of the two guys would be fun, could also be that your the third guy watching two guys......now that would be fun....at what point would you join in?

could also be the 4th is the girl giving the directions too..

i join in as soon as i feel my cock rise..they turn to me as my cock presses against my jeans, one of them unbuttons the jeans and lowers the zipper, i am wearing nothing before i know it and i find myself in the bed between them, one sucking my cock, one pushing his hard cock past my lips as i moan with pleasure...

i join in as soon as i feel my cock rise..they turn to me as my cock presses against my jeans, one of them unbuttons the jeans and lowers the zipper, i am wearing nothing before i know it and i find myself in the bed between them, one sucking my cock, one pushing his hard cock past my lips as i moan with pleasure...

mmmm.....go on. i think i'm the one sucking your cock

yes you are, your lips wrapped tightly as I push my cock into your face, your tongue massages my cock as it drips precum, your finger enters my ass as my hips buck wildly into your face, my entire body wants you

my lips are used likewrapped around the other guy as he fucks my face, i am being used like a little slut by both of you for your pleasure

yes you are, your lips wrapped tightly as I push my cock into your face, your tongue massages my cock as it drips precum, your finger enters my ass as my hips buck wildly into your face, my entire body wants you

your cock tastes so good, and yours ass is hot.....i swap my finger for a tounge..my mouth for a hand and work your cock while rimming you....my hard cock longing for attention

make me cum and i will take care of that cock, i love ass play, keep me going so you can taste my cum

make me cum and i will take care of that cock, i love ass play, keep me going so you can taste my cum

my tounge rims your ass...i spread your cheeks to gain better access plunging my tounge into your hole......wanking that cock.....i replace my tounge with a finger and tease the now wet rim

and i beg for you to take my ass, fuck me hard, my ass wants a good fucking

Back