Any good Halloween sexy horror stories?

21orca

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
215
Just wondering with Halloween coming up does anybody have any good sexy horror stories to share?

I had a few based on some movies. There was always a sexual undercurrent in Silence of the Lambs. What about making it a whole lot more sex? I've always thought about adding more sex and less violence to a movie like Hostel. And of course an "oldie" would be Barron Blood. I can still see Elke Somers in that mini skirt!
 
You didn't believe that he was actually referring to fava beans and chianti?

;)

In reading the book.....yes.

Lechter had no desire for Starling until Hannibal which was when Harris turned the franchise into a joke where Lechter appeared to be pretty much superhuman
 
Check out my story from last year, Dance with the Devil

I've recently submitted a sequel titled Bath of Blood, with illustrations, which will hopefully be up soon.

Both stories contain lots of horror and sex.
 
I just finished a story I call NIGHT DOCTORS.

In the 19th Century cadavers for medical students were scarce and hard to get unless you knew a supplier of fresh corpses. For a fee these people kidnapped blacks at night and served them up fresh to your anatomy room.
 
My latest story Bath of Blood is now online, with some gorgeous illustrations!

This one is for hardcore horror fans, check it out!
 
Really like Bath of Blood! Yeah, that's me, a hardcore erotic horror fan.
 
Back
Top