Uber driver sex ideas

I suppose the easiest would be a woman who uses uber as a way to make extra money selling sex. She picks up her passenger and offers a ride to go along with his ride for X dollars or a BJ ...
 
I suppose the easiest would be a woman who uses uber as a way to make extra money selling sex. She picks up her passenger and offers a ride to go along with his ride for X dollars or a BJ ...

Idea... Or real life?
 
Uber opens new class of service: vans with king beds in back, to take couples or groups on slow drives. Drivers record everything, of course. Blackmail pays better than tips.

Uber driver specializes in delivering customers to and from brothels; gets free bonus sex for every X fuckers they haul. Do some require restraints?

GROUNDHOG DAY time loop: Uber driver constantly relives the same day's good and bad rides and fucks, tries to re-do the failures to satisfaction. Gets pretty good at it, too.
 
Any uber driver sex ideas?

My wife and I always use Uber when we go out for the evening. She is quite the exhibitionist and never wears a bra or panties beneath her short little dresses and skirts. It is a great way for her to show her pussy to strangers, male and female.
 
Uber driver in London sees Boris Johnson, drugs and abducts him, takes him to her garret loft, and subjects him to many sexual indignities. She calls other Uber drivers she knows. They arrive and continue the humiliations. He loves it, of course; it was his plan.

* Male Uber driver rapes females; nope, that's news, not fiction.
* Female Uber drivers rape males; that's likely just news, too.
* Uber driver (any gender) is raped by orangutan passenger.
* Aliens impersonate Uber drivers to easily abduct humans.
* Tromp outsources all gov't transport to Uber. Not sexy.
* Uber releases corps of nympho Ivanka-clone drivers.
 
An attractive woman takes an uber ride while in a mischievous mood. The driver is an older guy that seems nice enough, and willing to keep up his end of the conversation. She asks if he's been doing this for long, and he replies that he went uber after changing cities, a few years back. Before, he drove a cab.

She says something like, "I'll bet you've seen it all.", but gets back, "No. I had a really steady list of riders back when I was driving a cab, and since I've gone with uber, so far everyone has been on really boring good behavior."

"Well, now you've been flashed!", and when the driver looks back, his passenger now has her tits out of her dress. He only takes a glance, but then moves his rearview to see her face and breasts. "You have all of my attention that is not currently keeping us out of crashes.", he tells her, "But if you are going to start flashing anything from below your belt, I will need to pull over somewhere first."

From there, it would depend on how much she did want to show, and if this were to be a tease, or if she wants some sex with a stranger.
 
Back
Top