Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

family friend/new house mate female role needed

Rp back story. Shes upper 30's to 40ish.. Could be bit older or younger

A female family friend just got a house out in the country. Its a fixer upper. Lucky for her she knows a young handyman who is just finishing college. Asks him to move in and help fix up the place.


I see it as being the lines of mothers best friend. Could be older sister if my co-writer would like to play in the 20's. It will start out innocent at first. I can see them sitting on a small porch swing that is meant for lovers. As they relax and somewhat cuddled up. Things may start to grow from more of a friendship .

I can see them starting off as just viewing the person to who has always been around. Seen me grow up and slowly starts to see me as a man. If you want to play in your 20's I can see you as just one of my sisters friends who I had to fight with to use the bathroom or when your not over my sis would be tying up the phone talking to you. Kinda thing. If you play 30's or up. I would have grown up being baby sat by you then you just stayed and hung out with my mom when she got home. It would start out your like a second mother but living with you I find that view softens and start seeing you for the woman you are.
 
Looking for sci-fi and/ or fantasy plots. Good plots and good writers only, I expect 2-3 paragraph minimums. Please message me as I will not be checking this thread.

I've been away from the site awhile, but I'm looking to come back. Willing to play male or female, dom or sub.

Thanks! Looking forward to hear from you.
 
some role play ideas please pm if interested also these will be romantic threads i normally play submissive

neighbors ( older younger idea)

alien human ( alien is a humanoid being )

witch high lord of night

highlander modern day women

preppy girl bad boy

my friends dad or my dads friend

mafia boss or biker boss with normal girl lol ( either one works)
 
Last edited:
The Warlocks Heart

In a world of mortals, witches and demons. Runs a mortal woman who had a very rare ability. And that was the ability of a seer. A gift that had not been seen in 400 years. Five years ago a powerful warlock was put in prison. They force him to take a pill that makes him unable to use his powers. He can feel the girl so with a little help Magnums Bane wrote to her. They have been pen pals for a year before the first meeting.

Pm if interested
 
Looking to start a new thread

Hi! I'm eager to start a new thread. It's mainly about a 20 yr old girl, (me) who lives with her parents. A close male neighbor of theirs has just enrolled in a photography course and needs to find a model for fashion photos.

Please PM me.
 
Man trapped under womans table. (female role needed)

I seen this 12 min video on youtube and would love to do something like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbJj6Zc4o_Y

Maybe I hide under the table slipping in the side door next to the kitchen. The head waitress comes to sit at it to do some paper work, or like in the video its a lady patron.

We can make it fun. Maybe when I try to get you to open your feet so I can stretch out a bit. You think I am trying to look up your dress and at first cross your legs putting a foot/shoe to my face. Something fun like that.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a skilled female writer capable of carrying out a dungeon delving RP with me. This role will be heavily D&D inspired and require lots of combat description. This role will be very detail oriented, fast paced. Please have at least one or two characters somewhat fleshed out and PM me and we can talk details. Thanks!

Role Filled
 
Last edited:
I am currently looking to start some new stories on here and possibly restart some of my old stories that the other writer disappeared on. Any females looking to start some new stories up send me a message and let’s see if we’d be a good fit.

I love taboo/incest stories but am also into non incest themed stories. Been thinking about wanting to try a sci-fi/ fantasy story.

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies.
 
The land owners daughter (female role needed)

Looking for someone to play the role of the land owners daughter. Daddy could own a farm needing a hand or a lake house.

The story is I was hired to do some summer work. I don't know anything about the family other then they need a summer hired hand. I am working thinking about quitting when you pull up from vacation out of country. Like spending some times on the beaches of Mexico or something like that.

I am surprised to see a hot 18-22 year old pull up and walk into the property. Well I work hard in the day and spend my nights with the daughter. There is 2 country songs that gave me the idea. Hope someone wants to play her... LOL

I would be playing 18-25 years old also... kinda leaning more to 21 and up.
 
Looking for a sophisticated gay/hetero dom/domme role play. I want you to share your role play ideas with me too.
I'm looking for:
1) cbt
2) sph
3) forced fellatio (male/male)
4) I'm a sub
5) You're the top, be you male or female
6) heavy psychological themes
7) I squick with incest, don't suggest it, or underage themes
8) non-con fantasy is just fine
9) Don't just quit on me. Even if you have to quit, just say so.

Alice In Wonderland
Alice In Wonderland : Jake has taken the persona of Alice from the fairy tale, due to the fact he went insane. Now he's not Jake, but "Alice" a sissy gurl who is full of unmatched sorcery.


Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?


Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping an 18 year old girl on her birthday He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.

High Score
Everyone in the world is given a score. Once they reach a certain age, the score gives the person a classification, from 1-25. A classification of 4 is an average, every day person. People with high classifications earn more rights and priviliges. MC has a very high score but your character, either a male or female, has a much higher score. They basically have my character enslaved on a limb as a concubine.

Female owners will be involving my character in emasculation and body modification. Male owners might, but aren't required to.

Comedian
Jake is an asshole who harasses a stand up comic with homophobic slurs. As a result, the Comedian silently forces to Jake to suck his dick on stage through telepathy. He takes him home then has him as a fuck boy.

Sith Apprentice/Sith Lord
Sith Apprentice is the strongest Sith ever born, more powerful than Sidious, Vitiate and Darth Nihilus, but there's a problem, he's not good with a lightsaber at all, he's afraid of it, and he is not aggressive at all. He's a planner and exceptionally clever but his master, a powerful Sith Lord, currently far more powerful than him, and extremely good at a lightsaber.

The Sith Lord unleashes sexual assault and psychological emasculation on the Sith Apprentice to teach him how to grow in power and aggression.[/b]

Magical Girl Boi:
Jake is transformed into a magical girl by a vengeful goddess as a reward and punishment for simultaneously pleasing and displeasing her.

Ball Harvest Day
Like Groundhog day, Jake relives his birthday over and over again. Unlike in Groundhog day, Jake is raped and castrated every day/night, looking for a way out of the nightmare.

Alien Abduction
Jake is abducted by aliens from his home. The aliens experiment with Jake sexually to test Human sexuality.

Mad-Scientist
A Mad-Scientist experiments on Jake both sexually and socially in order to get revenge for years of homophobia.

Happy Birthday
It's Jake's 18th birthday. Jake is forced to have sex with Cops for drug possession. . .
 
Seeking Female Co-writer.

Good Afternoon,

Looking out my window at the snow falling and wondering if any of our ladies who write so eloquently on this board would like to venture into writing a 'stuck at work' snowed in story with me.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to express those 'at work' fantasies they might have about the male co-worker they'd stolen glances at in the hallway, or that guy from IT who came down to fix your computer and always makes it easy on you.

Thinking of starting it out slow, but letting mother nature present its own obstacles while maybe some other external problems. Could be some thieves plan to break in while the weather is bad and they need to out smart them. Open to lots of ideas. Hope to hear from one of you wonderful ladies who frequently write on this board.

Thanks for reading and stay warm!
 
I find myself in the mood for a new, smutty project with one of the excellent and literate female writers here at Literotica. I do hope one of you might grace me with your collaboration.

I'm thinking initially I'd like to play a younger man with an older woman. Could be substantially older, such as teacher/student. Even mother/son if you're feeling kinky. Or could be something closer in age, like the senior and freshman, or older sister and younger brother.

Whatever the scenario, I like the idea of the female role taking charge initially. Whether that power dynamic changes is something we can discuss. Perhaps she awakens something in him that she can't quite control and the dynamic flips. Or perhaps she remains firmly at the reins the entire time.

Rest of it is completely up in the air. I welcome the chance to discuss ideas further.

If we haven't written together before, check out my profile and peruse some of my past threads. That should give you some notion of my writing style. If that appeals to you, then send me a message and we'll go from there. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Restarting or Redoing Old Threads

Decided to come back for a little bit. Trying to find my old partners, or new ones.

Wanted to restart my Left 4 Dead story with my old partner, if she's still here.

Also wanting to do a story on military members having fun, can be serious or fast and loose. Trying to get back into the swing of things.
 
Looking to set up a role play to take place via PM or Skype.
I'm hoping to get any ladies on board who are into Interracial/Race-Play themes. I have some ideas and scenarios in my mind, If this takes anyone's interest please get in touch with me via PM 👍
 
Positions filled. Thank you all for your interest.
 
Last edited:
I am currently looking to start some new stories on here and possibly restart some of my old stories that the other writer disappeared on. Any females looking to start some new stories up send me a message and let’s see if we’d be a good fit.

I love taboo/incest stories but am also into non incest themed stories. Been thinking about wanting to try a sci-fi/ fantasy story.

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies.

Bump! Still looking to start new stories
 
Heya! I've been away for a while but really would like to get back into online kinky roleplay stories. I'd love something really on the edge. Any kind of family fun, some kind of crime, abduction, anything forbidden, really...

Anyway, whatever your fancy, hit me up and we can talk about it?

Yay!

x Samantha :3
 
Hey all. I used to write but got busy with life and got away from it. Would love to come back!

Looking for a female co-writer, I love realistic roles, into anything that isn’t violent or bathroom type things. Love details and build up/backstory.

Feel free to message me! Looking forward to getting back into it
 
Hey guys, I want to do a vampire rp I just watched Daybreakers and loved the vampires in the movie. There golden eyes and fangs unable to hide what they are. Which I love that. The monsters they become if they have zero blood id like to keep. Maybe you become it when super pissed.

I don't want to do the story like Daybreakers just the vampire you would be. You could either hate humans or worry what happens if there are no more humans. Be sympathetic even like humans.

Send me a private message if interested could talk ideas. If you have an idea Id love to hear it.
 
Hello all,
I and a lady are doing a daddy/daughter SRP. The premise is daughter is a willing high class whore and daddy is her pimp and lines up "pay dates".
We are looking for guys (and maybe ladies) to jump in as customers. Please RP me in interested.
thanks SA
 
I’d like to do a photography thread. I was thinking that my character, the photographer, does nudes on the side. This is something his family doesn’t know about. And he has a normal day job, but has made a name for himself in the adult world. He uses an alias for all that work.

Then one of his clients is someone he knows. His niece, his bosses daughter. His neighbors daighter. His sister in-law.

I’m open to lots of direction. Please PM me and we can discuss how we want to play this.
 
Back
Top