The Party Favor (closed for onehotwife4u)

A soft gasp leaves my lips as your hand slides under my skirt and cups my bare bottom. As I lean forward for another kiss, you surprise me by turning and leading me by the hand on a tour of your house.

When we reach the den, I can tell it is your man cave - - heavy wood paneling, a huge TV on the wall, large, stuffed leather furniture and a well-stocked bar. I finish admiring the area when you start to leave with your clothes in hand. Pausing at the doorway, you turn back and tell me to strip naked and wait for you on my knees.

I open my mouth and begin to protest, but you flash me a look and I hold my tongue. I look down at the floor briefly, then, in a quiet voice, say, "Yes, of course." Without another word you turn and leave.

Once you are gone, I mutter to myself, "What balls that bastard has! Telling me to strip naked and wait for him...on my knees! What an asshole!" However, as I say this last bit, I slide my shirt over my head before undoing my skirt and allowing it to slide to the floor.

I take one of the accent pillows from the big leather couch and set it on the floor before kneeling upon it to await your return.
 
Walking back into the den, naked myself, I am a bit surprised to find you as I 'ordered'. You are kneeling on a pillow in the middle of the room, your breasts topped by hard nipples; obviously, aroused by what I expected of you. You really have given yourself to me. My cock is beginning to stiffen . . . already thinking about penetrating your beautiful lips with my dick.

Instead, I stop in front of you and offer you my hand and pull you to your feet. "Julie, I'm sorry, that was damn insensitive of me. Please come to my bedroom with me. I want to make love to you this morning." Sliding a hand under you knees, I lift you and carry you to the bedroom, your naked breasts against my skin, your lips against my neck.

I lay you carefully on the bed, spread your legs, and kneel between your thighs . . . the sweet opening of your pussy enticing my tongue.
 
Last edited:
My hands find the back of your head as my legs are draped over your shoulders. You hear me exhale sharply as your tongue slides across my pink nub and my fingers entwine in you hair. Lifting my hips, I push my pelvis into you as your hands cup my butt, lifting my ass off the bed.
 
Got you in my favorite position . . . my tongue buried in your pussy, flicking my tongue across that hard little pearl, juices starting to flow and flood my face. Baby, as much as I like taking control, this is where I will always go back to . . . orally stimulating and satisfying my partner.

Your gasp at my first intrusion is the sound that spurs me on. Cupping your tight butt in my hands, I press forward, met by your push back against my face. Sliding my hands together under your butt, I slide the tips of my fingers up and down your ass crack, lightly teasing that tight opening . . . probably something new to you. (Larry didn't seem like the adventurous type when I met him.)

As hard as my cock is right how, 'he' is not going to enjoy the warmth of your love canal until I taste the first explosive blast of sweet nectar. Taking a breath, "That's it Julie, fuck my tongue!"
 
I begin slowly to pump my hips, pushing my pussy into your face as your tongue laps up my flowing honey. Each flick of your tongue across my engorged clit sends little electric shocks down to my toes, making them curl.

I gasp as your finger teases my puckered butt hole being a virgin back there. The naughtiness of all of this is intoxicating. A stranger, someone other than my husband, enjoying what should only be for Larry, tickling my dirty hole. Before long, I begin to squeal. Back arching, I thrust my pussy into your mouth, forcing your tongue to penetrate me like a cock.
 
Leaving your little rosebud alone for now, I grip your butt a little tighter and put all my effort into tongue-fucking your dripping cunt into a massive orgasm. Feeling your thighs tighten on my face, I know that you are on the edge . . . and I don't want to miss a drop.

Scraping my teeth lightly across that hard little marble, one last tongue thrust . . . I sense the impending orgasm . . . and there is no way you are going to be able to stop it!!
 
A shrill cry tears from my lips as the orgasm washes through me. My pussy is gushing like a fountain, warm fluid leaking between your lips. "Oh yes....yes....yesssss!!" I cry. "Oh fuck that feels so good," I scream.
 
Trying to contain it all in my mouth . . . not succeeding, I know there is a trail of pussy juice down my chin and dripping on my bed. Giving you a moment to catch your breath, I crawl up the bed beside you, my cock trailing up your thigh and resting there . . . hard, dripping precum from the head.

Raising up on my elbow, leaning over and kissing you passionately . . . probably first time you have tasted you pussy on someone's lips? Lifting my body up over you, grasping my cock in my hand and inserting the slippery head into your warm, wet, and very inviting slit. Thrusting slowly, but firmly, I don't stop until my balls bang against your body.

Leaning back over you, grinding your ass against the bed, "Now, baby . . . we make love."
 
I gasp as the plump head of your cock separates my labia. "Oh gawd....so much bigger than Larry...." I murmur dreamily as you slide inch after inch of your amazingly thick cock into my well-lubricated pussy. I look up into your eyes as you plunge deeper and deeper until your balls slap against my ass. I hook my legs around your waist, latching on tight as you withdraw the length of your shaft until just the head remains buried in my folds, then plunging fast and hard....over and over and over.
 
Want this to last forever , , , but after feeling your orgasm on my tongue and swallowing as much nectar as possible, I am totally aroused before I even slide my cock inside. After the first few furious thrusts, I slow down to a nice even pace; unfortunately, the slower pace allows your pussy muscles to grip my cock on each stroke, increasing the intensity of my own buildup. "Julie, you are incredible . . . and you truly are all mine now. And I am completely yours."

I'm sure you can feel my impending orgasm . . . I'm breathing harder and faster, I slide in and out of your pussy with increased intensity . . . attempting to plunge even deeper into your waiting love channel . . .

"God, baby . . . so close . . . so fucking close . . . drain me, baby!!"
 
I look up at you, my face a twisted mask of pure pleasure. "That's it, baby," I purr. "Go on and take what belongs to you....fuck my married cunt and send me back to Larry with your seed in my pussy. Mark your territory, you sexy bastard. Go on, fuck me...fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours!"

I can't believe the filth that is coming from my mouth! I would never speak that way....but you bring it out of me....I am now your dirty slut and will let you use me whenever you wish.
 
Damn girl . . . hearing you talk like that . . . I arch y back and unleash a torrent of hot cum deep in your pussy . . . ultimately collapsing on top you, supported by my elbows . . .

"Baby . . . you bring out the best in me . . . I can't wait to see what will happen down the road with us . . . " Slowly withdrawing from you, "Think we both need a shower?"
 
The bed shakes violently as you pound my pussy, the headboard slamming against the wall. Sweat pools in the swell of my breasts and the room reeks of raw sex. Before long, I feel the head of your cock swell up even bigger before the first jet of warm cum shoots deep inside me, followed by another and another.

Reaching down between us, I give your balls a gentle squeeze before scooping up a dollop of your cum and bringing it to my lips. After I lick my finger, I giggle and purr, "I can't wait to see what happens when you come over for dinner, Tiger. You gonna fuck me with Larry there? You gonna fuck his wife under his roof?" I pause, watching for your reaction, before nodding my head.

"Yes, I think I should shower before Larry gets home."
 
Leading you into the master suite bathroom, "My shower is definitely big enough for two of us . . . probably more of we need the room." Stepping inside, "Let me get the water adjusted first. There are some shower caps in the closet there if you want to keep your hair somewhat dry."

Once I get the water temp adjusted, I turn back and motion to you to join me. Yeah, I know we just made love in my bed, but I am already showing some growth in my cock . . . must be the effect you are having on me.
 
I enter the shower and close the glass door behind me. Without a word, I reach for the soap and begin to lather my hands before turning to you. Beginning with your large member, I gently hold your cock in one hand as the other slides up and down along the shaft. I feel the hunk of man meat twitch and begin to swell in my little hand. Before long it is at full mast, so I sink to my knees and begin to lightly kiss the head.
 
"Mmmmm . . ." I moan softly as your lips flutter around my cock head. As tempting as it would be to grab the back of your head and force my cock between your lips, I lean back against the shower wall and allow you to dictate the intensity of the moment.
 
I look up at you as my tongue lightly flicks across the soft, spongy head before swirling slowly around the circumference. I push your cock against your stomach so the tip points towards the ceiling and slowly run my tongue along the length of your shaft, all the way to your balls, before going back up and circling the glans.

My other hand cradles your sack and massages your balls as I continue sliding my tongue up and down along the thick, veiny shaft. You lean back against the tile wall of the shower, so I stop and slowly stroke your cock, purring, "Now Brad, what did you really have in mind when you made me kneel in the television room?"
 
"Julie, baby . . . in all honesty, a couple of things . . . first, maybe it was insensitive and a bit unfair, but I was testing you a little to see if you really had given yourself to me last night . . . but, I really wanted to feel your tongue and warm, wet mouth on my cock . . . and see if you were one who swallows or likes a hot load sprayed on her face and tits." I think a feel a bit of a squeeze on my balls when I make that first comment . . . .right??
 
My eyes narrow a bit when you reveal the test, and my fingers tighten ever so slightly around your dangling eggs, but I ease off before any pain sets in. "Hmmm....a test, you say? I see."

I place my moist lips against the head and allow it to slide inside my mouth until the tip pushes against the back of my throat, then I withdraw it with a loud, wet plop. I resume stroking the raging hard shaft and ask, "What do you like, Master Brad....shall I swallow your seed or let you spray it all over me? I like both....what do you like?"
 
"Decisions, decisions," I tease, "This one you swallow. Since I already came in the bedroom, this one won't be too much . . . you can have a full load later."

Gotta tell you tho, that little squeeze of my balls only intensified the my aroused state and pushed my even closer to cumming. Resting my hand gently on the back of your head, I thrust forward just a bit, my head probing your throat opening, full prepared to unleash a stream in just a few moments.
 
I allow your hand to guide my head forward, enjoying the feeling of being under your control. A strange, new feeling to be sure since Larry is very passive in bed and let's me lead the show.

I relax my throat and feel the tip of your cock pass my tonsils and enter my throat. I feel the tickle of pubic hair on my nose and the soft, velvet texture of your sack on my chin. You begin to pump your hips, slowly fucking my throat as I work to keep from gagging. Taking a cock as long and thick as your is a challenge, but soon I get comfortable and feel your fingers tighten in my hair as your pumping increases in speed.
 
You seem determined to take all I've got . . . and I'm not about to hold anything back . . . you have made it very clear that our relationship is here to stay and nothing will keep us apart . . . and I am very aware that I am the one who will possibly break up your marriage. And neither of us cares about that.

As I cup my hand on the back of your head and pull you toward me, I feel you surrender and give yourself once more totally to me. Thrusting slowly in and out, I can tell that your throat is becoming more and more flexible, taking my cock with only a slight gag or two.

Looking down at you, your eyes focused on mine, "Ready, baby?"
 
Eyes locked on yours, my mouth stuffed with cock, I can only slightly nod and mutter a muffled, "Mmmph mmph." You tilt your head back and mumble something about a cum-drinking slut when I feel your cock spasm and a hot flood of cum blast forth, coating my throat like a volcano spewing lava. A second and a third follow, and my throat works hard and fast to get it into my stomach. Despite my best efforts, however, cum still leaks from my lips and dribbles onto my chin as you grunt like a rutting animal.
 
I surprise even myself with the force of my orgasm, flooding your throat, and overflowing to dribble down your chin and onto your tits. Once the spasms slow, I grasp your shoulders and lift you to stand in front of me . . . a sexy blonde with my cum on her lips . . . and a big-ass smile across her face. "You like that?" I think I already know the answer.

Picking up the shower gel, "We better get you showered and on your way home. Larry will be expecting dinner when he gets home, I can't wait for him to come over after dinner and invite me for dinner tomorrow night." That's going to be a tough conversation, talking to him know that I just fucked his wife silly and she drained my balls with an incredible blow-job.

As difficult as it is, I manage to lather you up and spray you clean with the shower and not too many ass and tit grabs along the way.
 
Freshly showered, and well-fucked, I return to my house and begin the arduous task of fixing dinner for Larry. I say for Larry since I am pretty full already. I giggle to myself at my little joke and replay the events of the last couple of days as I put the chicken in the oven.

Larry arrives home and I give him a kiss, wondering if he can taste Brad's semen on my lips. I didn't bother to brush my teeth after swallowing his load, but Larry doesn't seem to notice.

We sit down to eat and I mention that it would be nice if we invited our new neighbor over for dinner. Something a little more intimate than the crazy party we hosted the other night, so we can get to know him better. "Besides," I say, "Brad helped me clean up while I was getting you in bed. I think we owe him a nice dinner."

Larry agrees and goes next door to see Brad while I clear the table and begin to wash the dishes.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top