An Imperfect Practice

DanFS

Literotica Cunnilinguist
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Posts
1,809
Closed for DanFS & Emma Morely

Dr. Dan Bassett comes from a wealthy family.
He attended one of the best universities and studied hard and after Med School, qualified as a Doctor in general practice with a specialty in sexual dysfunction and sexual counselling.

He established the Inspiration Clinic two years ago and due to the pressures of work, has not had time to forge a personal relationship.

As he sat at his desk, writing up notes on his computer about his last patient, he could hear Emma, his Secretary, Nurse and sister, greeting his next patient in Reception.

He realised how fortunate he had been, in having his sister come and join him at his practice, as she had a wonderful way with the patients, and was a skilled nurse in her own right, as well as having a smart business head, to help run the business.

He had also been advised by their parents to share the opulent Townhouse he owned outside the city, with his sister, so he could benefit from tax breaks, as well as keeping an eye on his occasionally wayward younger sister.

As he tapped the last few keys on the keyboard and saved the file, Emma tapped on his Office door and told him Mr. Timms was here.
Dan’s Office was large, as it had a consulting area behind a screen wall, which housed all his larger medical equipment, such as an examination bench, various scopes and other implements.
He had his white Doctor’s coat on and a stethoscope folded around his neck.
Just as he adjusted his glasses, and crossed his Office, he opened the door, he welcomed Mr. Timms, a slim, bespectacled white teenager to follow him, and walked back inside.

As he sat Mr. Timms down, and sat at his own desk, he greeted him with his first name.
"Hello Robert. What can I do for you?"
"Well, Doctor, I am having trouble with my....."
"It's OK, Robert. You can tell me; just tell me what the problem is. There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"
"Well, Doctor, I have been suffering from intermittent pain in my balls."
"Hmmm....How often does this happen?"
"Almost every day, for about an hour."
"Do you masturbate?"
"Yes."
"Does this pain persist afterwards?"
"Not for long, no."
"Any swelling, or discolouration down there?"
"No."
"It sounds like a case of blue balls. Do you read or watch porn before the pain occurs, without relief for extended periods?"
Robert nodded, silently.

"It's normal. Nothing to worry about."
"But it hurts right now."
"Really? Let me think on this for a moment."


He excused himself and stepped outside.

"Emma, I think Mr. Timms might benefit from your experience. Please join us in my Office."
 
Emma was wrapping up getting the previous patient's paperwork setup so that they could get reimbursement from the insurance company when her blueish orbs caught her cell phone lighting up. A small sigh escaped her pink lips knowing full well it was probably her parents wanting to either scold or talk to her about her personal life again. She swore nothing she could do was right, not in the shining light of Dr. Dan Bassett, her brother and owner of this practice. Despite time and time again working her ass off to show what she had gotten out of her rebellious party phase in college, she was still the black sheep. Sure, today she was not perfect either, but the rare wild night out to let her hair down was nothing compared to where she was in college. Nothing she did was ever right, and the pressure was consistently on to make the Bassett name look well. Thankfully, her brother, mister perfect, swooped in, offered her this position as well as living space to escape the pressures of home while slowly working on getting back into her parent's good graces. However, there was a bit of a price for being rescued and working on one's redemption. Her dear old brother has reminded her time and time again that she is just one phone call away from losing her hefty inheritance, that nice BMW she likes driving so much and those nice credit cards as well.

She was just about to lightly groan and call the household back, but the bells chimed signaling a new patient of guest was walking in. The purple haired nurse got up, straightening out her simple nurse's outfit that consisted of a well fitted, white partly buttoned up scrub top, and a flattering knee length skirt made of similar material with a slit up it. While still standing behind the reception counter, Emma perked right up going right into her usual polite greeting, pushing back the stress and issues with her parents aside.

After she collected the usual insurance information along with some small paperwork, it was time to notify her brother with the usual tap on the office door. Upon hearing the typical response, Emma swayed back to her desk at the reception area to get back to work. Lost in her concentration to be done by the time Mr. Timms was wrapped up, Emma let out a startled gasp when her brother's voice rang through her ears.

"Oh, sorry, I was working on paperwork and I almost did not notice you there, sir. Yes let me save this billing statement and I will be right there," she responded while clicking a few more times. She was a nurse so her brother appreciated a second opinion on either treatment, diagnosis, or collecting additional data. As soon as she entered into his office, she clicked the door closed and could see a timid Mr. Timms fidgeting a bit in his seat. While swaying over towards the male she could not help but feel eyes carefully observing her frame and the usual flutter of her heartbeat caused by it. Her hand quickly grabbed the chart and scanning over the notes before placing it back down. "So Dr. Bassett, what sort of tests are you ordering for this patient?" she asked in her warm, soft voice.
 
Last edited:
“Ahhh…Nurse. Mr. Timms here has some testicular pressure which needs releasing. Please escort him into the examination room and assist him. I believe some bare-breasted hand-relief would be of most benefit.”

He looked at Emma’s face to see if there would be any reaction.

Then Dan turned to Robert Timms, to see a look of mild shock on his face.
“Don’t worry; my Nurse is quite accomplished at this sort of thing. You’ll feel better in no time.”

As the self-conscious young man stood to walk through with Emma, Dan reminded him:
“Just remember, Robert. The details of your treatment here are confidential. Some of my methods are unconventional, but I get results. I cannot afford for my patients to breach that trust. Your parents signed the consent forms, which will mean I can sue them for every penny they have if you tell anyone what happens here. Is that clear?”

The young man nodded his head quickly and uttered a whispered “Yes, Doctor”, before Emma led him into the examination room, to start the procedure.

Dan turned back to his PC and activated the remote view camera software, so he could watch his sexy sister at work, knowing she had little choice…
 
Emma could not help but blush lightly in front of the already timid patient feeding a bit off of social awkwardness in the room. Her blueish eyes grew a bit wide glancing back at her brother before giving a small smile back at the patient. As the agreement wrapped up, to make it feel like this was a normal procedure the beautiful, nurse turned around and offered her hand while adding, "don't worry, Mr. Timms, Dr. Bassett's procedures and treatments are well thought out and have been tested to give the best results."

As they headed into the examination room Emma pointed to an examination table and explained, "Mr. Timms please get comfortable, now you can choose to be fully nude, just unzipped, make use of the half gown right next to the table, or keep just your shirt on. I will need full access to the affected region and given the symptoms on your chart I would recommend either fully nude or just keeping your shirt on. If you would like to amuse a girl just a bit though, I would prefer you keep the glasses on, they suit you well. I will be stepping off to the side to grab some items so you can prepare in that time, and I will be back here. Oh, also you can either be laying down or sitting at the edge of the examination table." Her voice stayed sweet while trying to ease the poor male's nerves.

As her ears picked up on a nervous and slightly mumbled, "yes", she took that as a approval to go grab some lube along with a towel. While grabbing the equipment, she wondered what would happen after this visit as she could never figure out what was going on her brothers mind. Upon her return back, the lanky male patient was sitting on the edge of the table, shirt and shoes on with a neatly folded pair of pants and boxers off to the side.

Still giving a sweet smile Emma stood in front of the male and explained, "Now, sir, just relax and enjoy and if something is too much please say so, but remember these are the doctor's orders." A gulp and a soft nod followed as Emma swayed her body around while adding, "good." The curvy female bent over a bit giving the male a clear view of her deep DDD cupped cleavage while slowly undoing each button. Her gaze caught a glimpse of his endowment getting harder by the second twitching to life making the male wince slightly. Just as a few drips of pre-cum drooled out of the spongy tip of his cock, Emma's shirt was on the ground exposing her black satin bra that was barely keeping her ample chest in place. A small snap echoed in the silent room as the front clasp was undone freeing her soft, jiggling mounds followed shortly by the light thud of the garment hitting the cold, tiled ground. A soft whimpering gasp filled the air from the male as her dark pink nipples puffed up from the cool air kissing them.

It was now time to turn her attention to the hard, throbbing cock which was prescribed the treatment. Kneeling slightly Emma licked her lips and gave the male a wink while saying, "now for the fun part." A few pumps from the lube bottle, her right hand was ready to go while lightly trailing down her cleavage lubing up that area as well. She could tell that this treatment was not going to take long as the male was already panting and his eyes glazed over in lust. Now the hard, twitching cock was now nestled between her impressive lubed up breasts and she started to sway and bounce herself lightly up and down on the balls of her feet. The soft flesh of her bosom was giving gentle jerks to his shaft as her left hand lightly cupped his balls to help encourage the results. Just as predicted, in a few minutes Mr. Timms was moaning and without thinking informing Emma of his upcoming release. Emma quickly moved onto to just pumping quickly with the lubed hand as the free one grabbed the towel to collect the copious amount of ropey sperm released from those relieved balls. The nurse made careful observance of the amount and nodded to see he was indeed pent up and given the smile on the patients face, the doctor chose well.

As Mr. Timms worked on calming down from the blissful high, Emma used the towel to remove the lube on herself and quickly putting her bra and shirt back on. She did not say anything as she exited from the examination room and cleared her throat to inform her brother, "Doctor, now that treatment has concluded and given positive results, please give him his final doctor recommendations."
 
Last edited:
Dan watched intently on the monitor as Emma teasingly disrobed her top half, much to the obvious delight of her patient, before she took her young charge ‘in hand’.
She had generously lubed her hands and boobs before sliding his not inconsiderable phallus between her heaving globes.

Her expert treatment ensured he didn’t last long.

When she had finished and called through to Dan to give his final recommendations, Dan quickly saved the camera footage and shutdown the software, before calling through:
“When Mr. Timms is dressed again, please send him through and I’ll speak to him.”

Sure enough, after a few moments Robert Timms reappeared from behind the partition wall and San invited him to take seat opposite his desk.
“Now, Robert, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He asked.
“No, Doctor, it was quite pleasant actually.”
“Good, Good!” Dan replied, not doubting Emma’s ability at all.
Then he added “Now, to avoid that discomfort in future, you need to make sure, if you are going to enjoy porn, or making out for that matter, make sure you’re not hard for more than a half hour straight. The muscles in your groin straining is the cause of your pain. As long as you can ejaculate before the pain gets too much, you’ll be fine.”

He looked at Robert Timms’ face to make sure he understood.
As Robert was nodding and smiling, before simply shyly saying “Yes.” Dan knew he’d be OK.
Dan stood and offered his hand, and so too did Robert, taking it and giving it a quick firm shake, before releasing it.
“Thank you, Mr. Timms.” Dan said. “If you need any follow up visits, please call us and make another appointment, but I think you’ll be fine!”

He showed Robert to the door of his Office, and watched him walk out through Reception and onto the street.

Knowing it was just the two of them, for another two hours, until their next appointment, Dan pushed the intercom on his desk, and heard the ‘chirp’ as it buzzed on Emma’s.
When she answered, he asked her to join him in his Office.
Emma walked in less than a minute later.

“Emma, please don’t call through, when we have a patient.”He locked eyes with her to see she was paying attention and understood he was displeased.
“I have asked before that you walk through, and speak to me. Apart from it looking unprofessional, and potentially distressing a paying customer, I don’t like it!” He told her emphatically.

He didn’t even wait for a reaction.
Looking at her over the top of his glasses, he reached up grabbed her uniform, and pulled her closer to him.
“Unbutton your shirt, and lose it, and the bra!” He commanded, before adding:
“Actually strip, but leave on your stockings if you’re wearing any.”

He waited a few seconds for her to comply, before pointing to the partition wall.

“Go into the Exam Room and lie back in the stirrup chair. You need to be taught a lesson, I think, to help you remember! I think an injection of stimulant into your nipples and clit should do it. I know how highly sexed you get afterwards, and you know it’s only a quick sting, followed by hours of delicious sexual torment.”


Dan quickly wrote up the notes from Robert Timms’ visit and saved them before joining Emma in the Exam Room.

He quickly and assuredly tied her into the stirrup chair, and cranked the legs wide apart to give him easy access to her pussy. She was tightly bound, by ankles and wrists and going nowhere.
He laid out the syringe and short needle on the side table and walked over, leaning down to tease an erect nipple.
As he did so, a tiny drop of milk escaped from the teat, which he licked off her already stiff bud.
To arouse her to the point he could do what he wanted, he slid a finger up and down her pussy lips feeling them moisten to his touch. He slowly slid a finger into her, and wondered if she did actually enjoy some of this?

Once he had teased her little clit out of its hiding place, he readied the needle and syringe, and quickly and skilfully administered the injection. He had no doubt it stung for a few seconds as the serum did its work, as he heard clearly Emma’s hissed breaths as the sensations intensified - but he could see her clit start to expand slightly until the firm little bean had transformed into a much larger version of itself, about five times the size, almost resembling a small cock.
He reached down and flicked it idly, marvelling at the transformation and the fact it also made her flinch, as she was now so sensitive.

“Won’t that be nice, Em? You’ll be horny all afternoon, and unless I say, you can’t do anything about it! Your poor little clitty will be rubbed mercilessly by your underwear, but not hard enough to make you cum. If I ever suspect you’ve removed those panties, I’ll have to spank your clit until you scream!”

He saw recollection in her eyes of an earlier time he had done this to her, and sat back, reaching for another syringe.
“Now then.” He started. “Let’s start on those magnificent tits!”

If last time was anything to go by, she would struggle to maintain her composure, and be reduced to wriggling in her seat by four O'clock, trying to cum without being discovered....
 
As her brother explained what irritated him so much, her face wrinkled while quickly retorting, "Isn't that what I did, Dr. Bassett? I stepped out to talk to you, or is that this weeks I feel like changing protocol without telling me. Every week it is something different that defines your ideal state of perfection." Emma did not looked pleased at all, but she knew that she would not win this argument, given her certain situation she would get this little remark and that was it.

Her blueish orbs continued to glare back, until her brother gave his orders. It was her signal to stop her annoying argument and a reminder that he owned her future and was always in control. As her lungs slowly exhaled her grumbling sigh, her fingers slowly unbuttoned her top, folding it up nicely and removing everything until she was down to sheer white knee stockings and a matching garter belt. One arm covered up her soft, impressive bust, but that was only going to last for a few moments.

As her grumpy attitude was slowly chipped away at from his commands, her brother could see his younger sister shiver a bit while remembering her last session with his new serum. A squeaky gasp was followed by her compliance with a soft response of, "yes, dear brother, I remember and I will see you in there shortly." Her face continued to burn a bright shade of red as memories of last time flickered through her mind, and it was all recorded ready to be shared. It only added to the pile of reasons why Dr. Bassett always won, and her slowly accepting that she was just his toy.

Without adding anything else, Emma walked into the examination room, and layed down in the stirrup chair. The cold leather and metal kissed her exposed skin, making her hair stand on end while she waited for her brother to arrive. Minutes continued to slowly tick away as her eyes scanned the ceiling and looked at the rather high tech examination chair she was in. Dr. Bassett spared no expense setting up this practice and this chair was proof, able to easily move any patient into any needed position for the best examination possible.

Just when the nurse was about to wonder the time, her ears picked up on the echoing footsteps of her brother walking into the examination room. His glasses reflected her wide, alert eyes as he hovered over her curvy frame while strapping her into the device. Then all she could do it watch, vocalize and lightly thrash as her corrective feedback was given. Seeing the syringes getting prepared only caused more adrenaline to pump through her veins which made most of her skin and spots spark electricity down her spine from the simplest of touches.

She could not see it, but the soft teasing caresses on her outer lips before before giving special attention to her erect bundle of nerves was already making her damp. It was only the beginning and already her mind was trying to figure out how to get release from the throbbing need at the apex of her thick thighs. Her mind struggled with wanting to say something and beg for any relief or trying her best to fight it off once the needle pierced the sensitive perl. Her scream filled the examination room followed by heated breaths as she could feel her clit grow and throb.

"Ahhhh! Please .... pleaaaaaase .... mmmmm touch ... my ... my slutty body" she softly cried out when her deep red clit was flicked. She could not even finish a sentence her mind was now fogged up with lust and devising a plan to get any sort of relief. Her blueish orbs were glazed over in lust as her movements turned into shivering jerks with the occasional heated pants. While her ears were picking up on the orders, they were not fully sinking in.

It was then time to move onto her dark pink nipples that were now dripping with sweet milk. Just like when her clit was injected she let out a scream followed by some mumbled words before just moaning. Now the poor nurse had extremely sensitive nipples and a clit that were begging for any sort of attention. As more milk slowly dribbled out of her nipples, Emma could feel her impressive breasts already getting pent up with pressure thanks to not being able to release the sweet fluid. She desperately tried to move her hands, but her appendages were still strapped into the stirrup chair, and her dear brother had no intention of helping her with any relief anytime soon.

As desperate eyes looked back at him while still wiggling as best she could, aching to get any relief she bite her lower lip to hold back more begging moans. She was left there for almost an hour unable to move and to just stew in the burning desire to fuck, touch, kiss, lick anything to get even the slightly touch to her nether regions. Just when her mind was about to break, as the lone tears of desperation feel down her cheek, she was unstrapped and ordered back into her nurses clothing.

A firm order of obeying and being the best assistant available while enduring her lesson was spoken again. Emma could feel her teeth almost breaking the skin of her lower lip as she felt her outfit rubbing and clinging onto her skin. This was going to be the longest afternoon ever as she tried to get back to work, but even the lightest breeze caused a soft, stuttered gasp to come out. While working on some filing if Dr. Bassett was really paying attention he would notice that she was practically humping the air to make those black panties rub along her erect clit. The occasional slapping noise could be seen as Emma forced something out of her hand or lightly hitting her cheek to make herself get back to task at hand, work. Probably, the next male to walk in would get a strong whiff of her scent, her need, the sweet milk dampening her bra, and the fact that her black panties were soaked in her desire.
 
As Emma began to walk shakily back out to her desk at Reception, Dan reminded her:
“All I ask my darling sister, is that you do not shout in the presence of our patients. Whilst it is true you came to the door of the Exam Room, you still called through. Next time, walk to my desk, and just ask me.”

To punctuate his point, he reached down under her uniform, and ran his hand over the gusset of her black panties, cupping her swollen pussy lips and rubbing them back and forth twice, then quickly withdrawing his hand.

“Keep me happy, little Sister, and I will help you cum. Anger me and suffer the consequences – remember that I can call Mom & Dad anytime I like and you’re chopped. No more inheritance and fancy lifestyle for you!”

Dan chuckled and walked away – allowing her to struggle the short distance to her desk. He wasn’t a sadist, but Emma’s predicament had made him horny too. He wasn’t going to give in easily, either, he would make her sweat, and then work for it!

Dan quickly lost himself in trying to keep his tax returns up to date. If there was ever a task to dampen the sex drive, it was tax returns! His arousal was long gone, and just as he had completed the most boring section of the online form, his ‘phone rang.

It was from an expectant young mother, Mrs. Prince, who was experiencing pain from her breasts. After asking some probing questions, Dan deduced she was lactating already and the milk needed to be expressed, thereby reducing the pressure.
She had tried with a conventional pump system, but although she was expressing some milk, it was not efficient enough to allow the internal pressure in her breasts to drop, and alleviate the pain.
Dan had a thought, and then kicked himself for not thinking of it sooner.
He had been designing a prototype high pressure expression machine which milked the breast at a higher rate than generally available systems.
It could, in theory, cause some tissue damage to the nipple, if the fluid motion wasn’t fast enough, and could only be used for short periods, due to heat build-up caused by the friction on the join between machine and flesh.

His little sister, Emma could be the guinea pig!
Her DDD breasts were already leaking, and she would be the perfect test subject!
Dan reassured Mrs. Prince that he was working on a solution and to persevere with the pumps she had, and he would call her as soon as he could, when he had a solution for her.
But, he warned her, the solution would likely cost almost $500, due to its rarity.
He advised her to cancel her appointment for this afternoon and to take one more of the pills he had prescribed her for the discomfort, at her next interval, as they wouldn’t harm her or the baby, and would help in her current state.

He thanked her and ended the call, and then called his friend and engineer, Rebecca Willis. Wasting no time on niceties, he asked her:
“Becky – it’s Dan. You know the siphon pump we were developing?”He nodded as she replied in the affirmative.
“How soon can you deliver a working prototype to me at work?”He nodded again.
“You already have one? Can you come over later today, or tomorrow – I have no appointments after three O’clock tomorrow?”He was pleasantly surprised, as Rebecca offered to drive over tomorrow and set it up in Recovery Room Two, so they could test it.
“Great – I already have a test subject. See you tomorrow!”He replaced the receiver and went out to see Emma, with a broad smile on his face.

“How are you faring little sister? Is the tension too much?” He teased her.
He was expecting the rebellious glare, but was enjoying the fact she was going mad with unfulfilled sexual tension.

“We’re on our own for the rest of the day, Em. Mrs. Prince can’t come in today. We’re working on an alternative treatment which we’ll try tomorrow. In fact you’ll be involved too, so it’ll be a real joint effort!”

He could see her virtually squirming in her chair, trying to get off, but he knew she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of actually putting on a show for him voluntarily.
He went back into his Office and looked into a drawer, before returning to her with four lengths of rope.
Without a word, he bent down and started to tie Emma’s wrists to the arm-rests on her chair.
He then parted the desk, and moving her computer out of the way, to make room, told her:
“Put your feet up here, Emma. You know I’m going to tie you anyway, and if you please me I might bring you off!”

He tied her ankles and looped the ropes over the corners of the wooden desk, and tied them off to the steel supports at each corner, which supported the desk’s weight.
She was now effectively bound with her hands to the chair, and ankles to the desk, completely immobile.

Dan then walked over to the Coffee machine, and said:
“Do you want some, Em?”

He placed a cup on the middle of the desk, for her, out of reach, but well within her sight.
He placed his own cup on the desk, and then reached down and unbuttoned her shirt, and flipped it open, then roughly pulled her tits out of the cups of her black bra, noting the cups were moist with milk, from her leaking nipples.

He grasped one and squeezed it, much in the same way you would milk a cow, and squirted her milk into his coffee cup. He carried on doing this with each breast until he was happy he had enough milk in his coffee. He added a single sugar to it and stirred, before taking a sip.
“Mmmm. Delicious!” He grinned at her.

He placed his cup back on the desk before unzipping his fly and releasing his growing cock from its confines, and stepping as close to her as he could get.

“Go on, Emma. You know what I want. Make me cum using only your mouth!”
 
Emma continued to type away at her desk, struggling to focus on anything besides how much her clit was rubbing against her damp panties, or her aching nipples throbbing against the confines of her bra. How much she wanted to just get off, get that desired sweet release, but the consequences for that earth shattering pleasure was just too much. She had seen brother angry before, fuming in fact, the first time she came home from a fun evening out, and that was the first time she saw just how sadistic her brother could be. So giving in and giving him a show was never an option, not matter how much it hurt no matter big her desires were.

For now biting her cheek, to the point of almost making it bleed, or her lower lips or even lightly pinching herself would have to do. Every now and again thanks to the lack of patients, she would spread her legs and lightly tap a pen against the large bundle of nerves erect against the damp fabric to give just enough pleasant pain to help focus a few more minutes. She was just wrapping up the last pieces of paperwork, as the familiar footsteps clicked on the floor behind her.

Normally, she would glare back and roll her eyes, but her mind was to fogged with her arousal to care. Between slow, stuttered breaths, she managed to get out, "I ... I ... could beter Aaaaaah! brother." Thanks to her heightened state she was quickly picking on her brother's musky scent which was only adding to her internal struggle. Now the velvety words were being listened to, but nothing was truly sinking in but she managed to get her help was needed tomorrow, but that was it. She barely mumbled, "I ... will make sure I am more available for her appointment, brother."

Then without a word he left, causing her to blink a few times, pondering what said motivation was. Normally, dear sweet brother would watch her struggle a bit, that usual smirk across his face as his gaze stayed on her various features. She was just about to get up and endure the torturous walk, when those footsteps echoed in her ears again. Her gaze quickly noticed the rope before her skin felt the silky kiss of it on her wrists. Brother was probably marveling her shimmying and squirming as the rope's touch sent more electric sparks down her spine. As soon as the command was made she slowly placed each leg on top of the desk, spreading her almost as wide as the stirrup chair. Now, she was unable to move, except for the minor wiggles and maybe lifting her well padded bottom off of the seat. Once again she was reminded of her place and just how much control the Doctor truly had.

"Coffee?" she questioned before adding, "Oh ... no thank you, brother." Part of her wanted to scream and beg for him to just shove his fingers inside her dripping pussy and just give her some form of release. Now, with her movement taken away, she could only bite her bottom lip, and fight the desires stewing in her brain. Then he milked her taking away some of the ache in her breasts, but her now twitching, puffy dark pink nipples wanted more direct stimulation.

She was wondering just what might happened next when his zipper was undone freeing the almost hard shaft. Glazed over eyes looked up as she licked her lips, smiling with a small satisfaction, before slowly opening up her mouth and making her tongue do a come hither. "Yes, brother, bring that delicious cock her, please," she begged. Already her nose was basking in his thick scent only causing her heart to beat faster with desire.

Soon the dripping tip of his cock was being licked, by his dear sister who was savoring each drop of his pre he was willing to give. Emma was always delicate and precise with her oral stimulation, one of the reasons she did so well in his practice. A grunting moan could be heard as her wet tongue swirled around the spongy head making sure to clean out every fold of his tip. Once it was thoroughly wet she wrapped her lips around the top of her shaft making a tight seal before flicking across the bottom. A few more panted breaths was a sign that she needed to feed more of his now steel hard length into the depths of her eager mouth. Now bobbing her head the wet slurps and smacks filled the room and Emma tried her best to make her brother fill her mouth with his thick ropey cum. At least giving head was giving her mind something to focus on other then the fact that there was now a small puddle on the office chair, her skirt, and her breasts were dribbling milk over her chest. All the while wide, blue begging eyes continued to look up hoping that she pleased him enough to get some sweet relief of her own.
 
Dan was pleased to see Emma’s resistance had started to crumble, and he could smell her arousal, as he nearer her, her mumbled response about Mrs. Prince confirmation he didn’t need.
He then returned with his cock exposed.

She wasted no time in leaning in and engulfing him. He knew very well her love of giving head, and how accomplished she was at it, so he thought he would indulge them both, as she had been very good, since her last indiscretion, and he supposed he may have been a little hard on her!
(Not as hard as now though)
"Mmmm...good girl!" He gasped.
Her leaking breasts and pussy were turning him on something fierce and as Emma licked and sucked him, he felt his orgasm approach faster than usual, even with her expert technique.

Her blue eyes looking up at him, begging him to satisfy her, were the final straw. He felt his composure fade, as she intensified the sloppy blowjob she was giving him.
The added stimulation of her looking up at him, with her mouth full of his hard cock was too much to resist.
He felt the spasm in his balls first, as his orgasm crashed over him, and then the rush of cum, as it fired up his rod and into her waiting, willing mouth.
“Ahhh…Ohhh..Emmaaaaa!” He moaned as his little sister took every drop he had.
He felt pulse after pulse shoot into her, and his knees went weak, so he had to hang onto the back of the chair for support, as she milked him dry.

After a few moments to regain his composure, he withdrew from her mouth, and zipped himself back up - he decided she had earned her release.

He didn’t say a word, but leant down and kissed his sister hard. The passion in him was obvious, and although in society’s eyes, it seemed so wrong, it just felt so right!

He reached down to her crotch and grabbing her thong, ripped it right off her, and flung it across the room, towards his Office.
He could see how wet she was, the seat of her chair was damp.
He slid a couple of fingers into her, and pumped them in and out, and then bent to kiss and lick her erect, drooling nipples.
Then he switched attention to her swollen clit, and gripping it lightly like a miniature cock, he stroked it between thumb and forefinger.
“Is this what you want Emma? Or do you want to be fucked?”

He looked into her eyes, returning to teasing her nipples orally, waiting for her answer….
 
Emma felt the familiar pulsing twitch of her brother's cock in her mouth knowing that it was time to Dan's meal. Knowing how pent up the male could get, she relaxed her throat just in time for the first ropey spurt of his cum to splash against the back of her throat. Soon as more of her mouth filled up, small bulges could be seen in her throat as she drank it all down. Normally, she was not big on swallowing at all, but thanks to the stimulant injected into her, anything related to sexual pleasure was such a turn on. Now to finish up the job, she gave a last few hard sucks while swirling her tongue around the long, but now slightly flaccid member making sure it was clean before being returned to the tight confines of her brother's slacks.

After that sloppy, wet blowjob, her mind had nothing to occupy itself so every action and though was back to getting any relief or any touch. Her chest rose and fell, with shallow pants while lightly lifting her well fleshed bottom off of the damp office chair while whimpering. Those begging blue eyes kept constant eye contact with the one man that held the power to make her cum or not. Those sweet pink lips parted to finally give in and start begging, but instead were met with her older brother's passionate kiss. It was so unexpected and filled with need, she felt electric tingles all through her skin rippling down to her damp pussy and hard nipples. She could not help but ponder if he was actually starting to fall for his sister because this was certainly outside his normal actions. The sexual acts, fucking, blackmail and other sadistic experiments were the normal, but this kiss certainly was not.

As her body melted from that simple act, she herd the front clasp of her bra almost getting ripped to shreds making sure that no clothing was in the way of that sweet chest so many people adored. Just as she was regaining some focus again, her vision was almost lost as her eyes rolled back to her head as dear brother's fingers finally started to please those wet, needy spots in her body. Dan would quickly notice how soaked his fingers got covered in Emma's sweet nectar that was now pouring out her tight hole. It only took a few pumps of his fingers before her tight womanly channel was twitching and trying to suck those digits in deeper. Then it stopped because he had better places to attack, thankfully giving sister enough time to catch a small breath of fresh air.

Already her dark pink nipples were freely flowing milk, dribbling onto the floor or eager mouth. It seemed like her body was making almost as much milk as she was losing, if not more because that tight pressure in her bosom was still there. As soon as his fingers started to stroke her engorged clit a throaty almost primal cry of pleasure echoed in the room. Thanks to the drugs from earlier, her release only took a few delicate pumps to pull off, as dear sister's inner slut shined. Emma lost it in the blinding light of her release, screaming his name and almost forgetting how to breathe. An audible gush was heard as Emma squirted a shower of her release onto the chair, the desk and maybe a few drops went even further.

While still trying to remember how to breathe, her brother posed a question and given his tone, it needed to be answered intermediately. Although she just had a powerful orgasm that would satisfy most women, she needed more, one was just not enough. Slightly mumbled and stutterer, Emma managed to reply, "please ... fuck me .... fuck me Dan ." There was a small silence as his eyes looked around debating on something, taking a glance to see his sister rocking her hips up and down. She thought that soft plea would be enough to get his gears turning and sure enough it was. To just lightly push his button just enough she added, "please brother, shove something thick and lovely up my needy pussy."

A small smirk was now plastered on his face as his eyes settled on a few objects in the office. However, seeing that alluring, sexy body laid out before him vulnerable to whatever he could dish out to her making a familiar tightness in his pants. Such a tough decision, but then again the night was young, and the stimulant had at least another 4-6 hours left. Well, maybe at this point she might object to being tied up and left alone for the night, but who could keep their hands off of that body.
 
Dan was always amazed at how strongly the serum hit her.
As she sat tethered to the chair, Dan wanted her more than ever before.
He regretted tying her ankles to the desk, so he quickly untied them, and re-tied them so her ankles were tied up next to her head, so the ropes run up & over the back of the chair, laying her nether regions bare, so she was spread open for him.
Of course, she was also mobile, since she was tied to the office chair. Bonus!

He wheeled her into the Exam room, and into the corner nearest the ‘Tools Drawer’.
He opened it and looked inside, pulling out a small bullet vibe, and wearing an evil expression, delved in there again and produced a roll of surgical tape.

He held them up to show her, before gently grasping her enlarged clit and tearing a length off the tape, and wrapping it around the firm softness, and the vibe, which was just a tiny bit longer than her now inch-long clit, until they were securely as one.

He put the control box on the side of the bench and reached down to scoop some of her secretions off the chair, before licking it off his fingers.
“Mmmmm…you taste sweet and tangy Em. Just how I like you!”

He took his time undressing, exposing his athletic physique which his patients never saw, and folding his clothes onto another chair in the corner, he stepped in close, and nibbled her neck, before lubing up his cock and stroking it with his wet fingers a few times, to get him hard again, before placing the swollen head at her entrance and sliding it all the way inside her with one long thrust. His feet on the tiled floor allowed him lots of grip.

Her wanton expression and the little noises she made were so arousing he would struggle to keep from blowing too early.

She was so wet; it was like fucking warm honey, if he could describe the sensation, but not for long, as her pussy muscles grabbed his meat and stroked him hard.
She was insatiable, and although her position didn’t give her much purchase she gave it all she had to try and make him fuck her harder and deeper.

The sounds and smells of sex pervaded every corner of the room, and the wet slapping noise was testament to the harsh punishment her poor abused pussy was being subjected to by Dan’s steel-hard cock.
Then Dan just stopped. He was buried inside her as far as he could get.
He reached over and turned the little bullet vibe on, to its lowest setting. The gentle buzz was audible to them both, and the vibrations drove them both wild.
Dan leant down and nuzzled at her nipples again, as they leaked all down her chest, and stomach and onto the chair and eventually the floor, but by then he had started plunging his hot cock in and out of her again.
She was lust personified. He was moaning almost as loudly as she, as he could feel her silken wet chasm, drawing his orgasm closer, with every passing second.

“Do you want my cum yet, little sister?"
He teased her, knowing she must be on the brink herself, as the combined sensations would be torture for much longer, as sensation overload couldn’t be far away.

He wasn't sure whether to cum in her, or over the face, tits, or make her swallow his emission.....maybe she'd voice a preference?
 
Emma wiggled and struggled to breathe as wave after wave of bliss filled pleasure shot through her frame. Another splash could be heard as some more steady streams of her milk dripped onto the ground, and another almost forceful rush of bodily fluids exited out of her entrance thanks to the joyous fucking brother was giving her. A puddle of fluids continued to collect under the chair as sign of just how much the doctor knew every sensitive spot in her frame and how much that serum transformed her into the personification of lust itself. The torturous throbbing from earlier was a blip of a memory as another orgasm took over. Thankfully the exam room was decently soundproof so as her cries echoed in the exam room if anyone was outside of that and the doctor's office, they would not have known the wiser.

Partly rolled back blue orbs looked up while she was practically drooling while trying to mumble a response. Her wet, slick and tight womanly inner channel was working on milking brother's cock of his semen. Now, where did she honestly want it? that thick, slightly salty, sweet fluid that was going to get pumped full somewhere on herself. Between pants she managed to scream out, "brother, I want it in my needy pussy. Please ... aaaaaah! please fill me up with your cum. Cum in me, brother." To her brother this was quite the treat indeed because normally she was begging to do anything but cum inside of herself. Sure, Emma was on birth control but the last thing she wanted to be was a mother, especially the offspring of her brother.

As soon as her answer went into Dan's ears, it did not take much more to give her just what she begged for. The wet slaps of their passionate love session were almost as fast a heartbeat as Dan continued to drill his lovely assistant. Just almost as loud as Emma's cries, Dan let out a ferral grunt when his climax happened. Emma could feel in her cunt his hard cock, turning into steel as that last throb engorged itself just a touch larger before his release. Soon she felt the first powerful spurt of his thick, ropey cum splashing against her cervix before additional bursts of his release filled her already sloppy wet pussy. Feeling herself getting filled up along with the vibe pleasing her inch long clit was just enough to give her one last powerful orgasm. A mixture of their mingled fluids dripped out of her entrance coating the lip of the chair before adding to the puddle on the floor.

While their mutual climax continued to roll through their frames, Dan held onto Emma's leg for support and well Emma was limp, but the ropes kept her body in place. They both panted and tried to get their sight back as the vibe continued to buzz away at her very sensitive clit. Once dear brother pulled out of his sister, he turned the vibe down to its lowest setting and smirked to still see her frame twitch and gasp for breath. Just a few more minutes of a some more bliss filled torture on his dear sister to make sure she learned her lesson. ".... bro... brother, aaaaaaaah! why ... why are you still ..... oh fuck!" she mumbled just before Dan leaned down to take a few more suckles from her milk filled breasts. Licking his lips enjoying a few more mouthfuls of her sweet milk, he stood before her and admired his work.

A few more seconds later he leaned down and whispered into Emma's ear, "now, dear sister, please tell me how you will send messages to me next time from the exam room?" He then turned up the setting on the vibe hoping that Emma would answer properly, hoping she learned her lesson.

Emma on the other hand was so lost that she was barely understanding what Dan said. Thankfully, it sunk in just in time for her to stutter back, "I ... I ... will walk up to you .... oh fuuuuuuck! personally, brother! and ... and tell you while standing right next to you!" The vibe continued its work on her red, erect clit to where it was almost twitching like a cock. One last gush could be heard as Emma's eyes rolled back and her body spurted out a stream of her womanly fluids as she squirted hard. Dan could not help but notice that her nipples actually lightly pushed out a small amount milk, instead of the usual dribble. Satisfied with the results, he turned off the vibe and started to untie Emma so that her practically melted body slumped into the fluid covered chair. She was letting out a satisfied purr while slowly regaining some control of her body.
 
Normally, although they had never discussed it, Emma’s pussy was considered out-of-bounds, purely as neither of them wanted a child. That would provoke too much hysteria and hand-wringing amongst their oh-so-proper family!
Therefore, Dan was elated, and also highly turned on that she invited him to cum inside her. He already knew she was at the safest point in her cycle, so the risks were extremely low.

He spared no time, by plunging into her wet, needy pussy all the way to the hilt, and soon, the sound of wet slapping skin on skin filled the air.
The room reeked with the smell of sex, as Emma’s arousal hit new peaks.
His climax was not long in coming, with the bullet vibe coaxing them both along, and he fired jet after jet of hot cum inside her. He had not cum so hard, or so copiously for some time, so turned on was he.

He had to grab her leg to stay standing, and as his orgasm faded, he turned down the vibe to its lowest setting, but the evil part of him left it on, and in her torturing her now sensitive flesh, before he leant down to suckle at her overflowing nipples.

He taunted her, in her vulnerable state, as to what she should do next time she anted to talk to him when there were patients around, and she haltingly gave him the reply he wanted.
He saw her tense and knew another powerful orgasm was about to crash over her.
She gushed again, and her eyes rolled back into her head, as she lay there in the chair, panting and reeling from her thunderous cum, basking in the afterglow.

Dan took pity on her and turned the vibe off and untied her, waiting for her to recover some semblance of herself once more.

After a minute or so, she stretched and went to stand up, on wobbly legs.

“I have some last minute things to do, my beautiful slut sister. Why don’t you make yourself useful, and clean up the mess you just made, all of it - then clean the Reception area and Exam Room?”

As she went to gather her clothes, he added:
“No, Emma. Do it naked. I want to see every curve of you, as you work, and besides, it’ll mean less mess on your uniform!”

He wandered over to his clothes and re-dressed, wondering if she was bitching about him under her breath, although he couldn’t hear anything.

Eventually, he knew her switch side would come out, and he was sated by his orgasms. He would be quite willing to be her plaything for a while, if she pushed the point, after she had tidied up!
 
Still living off of the afterglow of many delightful orgasms, Emma did not give her usual scowl in brother's direction when his order was given. Instead she just lightly sighed while saying, "fine, but I am not touching any major chemicals, naked, that is just well .... safety first." Thanks to those last few climaxes, for now dearest Dan was in an acceptable light, even if his request was odd and perverted.

A small hum came through her closed lips as she swayed herself toward the storage room that held most of the cleaning supplies. She was just about to open the door when she looked down to see that her body was probably the best place to start the cleanup. Her upper abdomen was covered in dried and fresh droplets of milk, and well anyone could smell the musky mixture still clinging to her upper thighs. The major cleanup was put on hold as she entered the bathroom, getting some paper towels, wetting them with some soap, and using them to clean herself up. It took about 15 minutes, but soon Emma came out clean, or as clean as she could get thanks to the fact that her breasts were still slowly dripping lone drops of milk thanks to the drugs from earlier.

Now refreshed, Emma started to work on the reception area and the desk sighing at quite the mess that was made. Not only was there fluids on the floor, but the thick scent of their love making session clung onto the air, a memory of what happened here not too long ago. It sent a few shivers up her spine, but Emma was able to fight off the urges long enough to make the place sparkling clean. Between the cleaners and Lysol, if a patient was to walk in about an hour later, they would not be able to tell just how loud she was screaming for cocks and getting fucked. It took a bit, but Emma knew that Dan had at least another hour or two worth of paperwork and prep for tomorrow.

Satisfied with the work she did in the reception area, she opened the doors to Dan's office and started to work there. Honestly, Dan's office only needed a few minutes of work and a nice spray of air freshener to remove the potent pheromones. Now, it was onto the true test, the exam room. As soon as she went behind the curtains and thick waft of sex filled her nose and Emma could not help but let out a squeaky moan. Her heartbeat picked up as the memories and scent seeped into her curvy, exposed frame. She tried her best to keep up on the cleaning, but she had to stop a few times and fight off the urges as the last remaining bits of serum faded from her bloodstream.

Dan was of course recording Emma's struggles wondering if she would cave in or continue to fight. Oh how much fun it was to watch her wiggle, let out a soft gasp, and noticing more of that sweet milk escape those beautiful milk jugs he gets to play with tomorrow. His mind could not help but ponder how his submissive slut of a sister would react to the machine being dropped off tomorrow. Which reminded him he needed to follow up on that and make sure that everything would go as smooth as possible for Mrs. Prince. Maybe he would be able to answer just how much milk those impressive tits could hold or produce. However, that would have to wait for tomorrow, for now he would enjoy the show and actually get his paperwork and prep work in order.

Back in the exam room, Emma was just about to wrap up but was down to the impressive puddle of mixed fluids that coated the chair and floor below. As soon as she bent down to mop up the mixture with a shop towel, her arousal was just enough to where she felt like she needed to do something about it. Her blueish orbs looked around and pulled on one of her dark pink nipples, holding back a satisfied moan. Her ears were on high alert along with her sight, for any sign that dear brother might have caught on or was done with paperwork. Sensing nothing out of the ordinary, one hand slowly trailed down to lightly jack off her still inch long clit while the other was pulling and massaging her breast. It did not take long thanks to earlier events, and as soon as the small climax ripples through her body, Emma kept a very satisfied smile on her face while wrapping up the cleaning.
 
Dan hated doing the admin that needed doing at times like this.
He wanted to torment his sister, but at the same time, he wanted to have fun with her too.
She was an extremely sexual and sensual woman, and in any other situation, he would never have been able to exploit her circumstances to his own advantage, but with things how they were right now, he’d have been a fool not to.

He flicked from the patient notes screen on his laptop, to the CCTV, and saw her crouched on the balls of her feet, and it looked like she was toying with herself again, rather than cleaning up, as he had told her to do.

As he watched, he became hard, and although he didn’t want to deny her, her fun, he needed things cleaned up for tomorrow. He decided the only way to get this done, was for him to restrict her movements.
He waited until she was quite a way along in her masturbation, and could see her hand manipulating her clit, before he rose, and strode puposefully into the Exam Room, catching her in the act.
”Emma! What the hell are you doing?”
He thundered, more forcefully than necessary, but the look of horror on her face, as she knew she’d been caught red-handed, was priceless!

As she stammered and floundered with her reply, together wth the fact she had a hand between her legs and another on a bare, leaking breast, she couldn’t really deny what she had been doing.
In mock rage, he grabbed a set of restraints from a drawer on the side, and quickly bound her shins to thighs, and forearms to biceps, so she had to move on her knees, and elbows, and would be unable to use her hands to either relieve herself, or clean up.
”You will have to use your mouth to clean up. Thank God it was only sex juices that were dripped on this floor today!”
He stated.
He walked behind her and reaching down, slapped her pussy, and the erect clit at its head, causing any arousal to dissipate with the sudden attack, before he roughly shoved three fingers into her sopping wet pussy and then pushed his thumb into her, coating it in her copius juices as well. He placed the thumb at her tight anus, and pushed hard, causing a little pain, and here eyes to pop open suddenly, he imagined (although he couldn’t see).
He plunged his fingers back inside and on her knees and elbows pulled then pushed her forcibly across the floor, back to where the largest puddle was.
”Now, my darling slut sister.”
He said as he withdrew his fingers from her pussy and thumb from her ass, before fucking both holes steadily with them, slowly and teasingly.
”You will clean all this mess up with your mouth, and it will be fucking spotless, or else!”
He withdrew hís digits once more and smeared her juices across her face, before slapping her ass hard, and leaving her to it.
He returned to his Office, and the waiting ’paperwork’, sucking and licking his fingers clean as he went.
He would check on her progress again in 15 minutes, as he would be nearly done by then. Maybe, if she had been good, he would fuck her once more, then take her home.
 
Back
Top