Ohio

[KelBel12;57823171]I could go for a Summer Shandy or Strongbow right now.[/QUOTE]

It makes me sad that I feel like summer shandy is losing flavor.. or well im juat drinking better shanties...

Turbo shandy from hoppin frog is amazing.m but distribution in bottles we not near enough :( but still amazing on tap for $6-$7 a glass.

I highly suggest traveller shandy though... they have only been in distrobution in our area of Ohio this year but they have been a long time sponsor of mine... amd I have been drinking it for a few years.

Strongbow... now that I could go for... im lucky enough 2 have 2 beer friends traveling to ohio in july from europe who are bringing me a 6 pack of ciders we cant get here. Im super excited!!!

I however...will end up with prolly a mystic mamma local ipa in cincy or stone go to ipa :)
Although I do have both hell or high watermelon and the new pineapple beer that are both amazing on hot days!!

My Beers of choice are Blue Moon, and Yuengling Lager, as well as Yuenlings Lord Chesterfield. ( Pale Ale ) mmmm

[KelBel12;57823171]I could go for a Summer Shandy or Strongbow right now.

It makes me sad that I feel like summer shandy is losing flavor.. or well im juat drinking better shanties...

Turbo shandy from hoppin frog is amazing.m but distribution in bottles we not near enough :( but still amazing on tap for $6-$7 a glass.

I highly suggest traveller shandy though... they have only been in distrobution in our area of Ohio this year but they have been a long time sponsor of mine... amd I have been drinking it for a few years.

Strongbow... now that I could go for... im lucky enough 2 have 2 beer friends traveling to ohio in july from europe who are bringing me a 6 pack of ciders we cant get here. Im super excited!!!

I however...will end up with prolly a mystic mamma local ipa in cincy or stone go to ipa :)
Although I do have both hell or high watermelon and the new pineapple beer that are both amazing on hot days!![/QUOTE]

Funny story.. my friends from Europe's only beer request to have ready was yuengling cause they cant get that there... ooo and tic tacs.. lol

I of course have a beer fridge with prolly 150 kinds of beer right now... they wont go thirsty. But just funny thats all they wanted...

Yah know I tried lord chesterfield before I really loved pale ales... I should give that another go...

You have so many local pale ale options!!!!!

Must get you out of your box!!!!!

90% of the time I drink beer, it's a good ol' Bud Light! I think Blue Moon tastes like bologna and have never been able to stomach any Yuengling.

Funny story.. my friends from Europe's only beer request to have ready was yuengling cause they cant get that there... ooo and tic tacs.. lol

I of course have a beer fridge with prolly 150 kinds of beer right now... they wont go thirsty. But just funny thats all they wanted...

Yah know I tried lord chesterfield before I really loved pale ales... I should give that another go...

You have so many local pale ale options!!!!!

Must get you out of your box!!!!!

Yeah, I am coming to visit :)

90% of the time I drink beer, it's a good ol' Bud Light! I think Blue Moon tastes like bologna and have never been able to stomach any Yuengling.

And here I was attracted to you... my cheap beer of choice is the high life :)

I am not a hipster but the cheapest thing I can drink is a pbr.. I can not drink anything with the word light after it.

Although I may suck it up at country concert this year and do keystone just so I dont have to carry any coolers.

My fridge has like 2 Heineken some fat tire... and I think a half case of pbr.. other then that there's just a ton of random beers.a few that we have maybe up to 6 of each. .. mostly pale ales and india pale ales.

I donno how to post pics after 9 years here or I would....

I am not a hipster but the cheapest thing I can drink is a pbr.. I can not drink anything with the word light after it.

Although I may suck it up at country concert this year and do keystone just so I dont have to carry any coolers.

My fridge has like 2 Heineken some fat tire... and I think a half case of pbr.. other then that there's just a ton of random beers.a few that we have maybe up to 6 of each. .. mostly pale ales and india pale ales.

Even I won't sink to the level of Keystone lol

Im a professional ;) I can handle it.. besides we make 400 jello shots..6 gallons of apple pie.. 3 gallons of jager bombs and a couple bottles of vodka...

I barely even notice the beer other then when im playing beer pong.

And thats 1 less cooler to carry full to concert side!!

Be right over :)

Back