Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

Actually just the air a couple of times - very arounsed, half naked and thrusting my erection into empty space resulting in an unexpected ejaculation. Oh, and a tree trunk once.

My husbands knee when we were going out in university. My first orgasm involving someone else & we were fully clothed

Lovely. One of my all time favorites was when a young woman was standing next to me at a bar.. I was 'up' on the bar chair and was wearing an old pair of jeans. She at first 'accidentally' brushed her mound (she was wearing a short skirt) across my knee. But after awhile, she got close and although technically 'covered' with her skirt she was rubbing back and forth her pussy on my knee. It was wild and when she came, she had to bit down on my shoulder. When she moved away from my knee, the denim was soaked. Needless to say, we were soon back in her room to do the deed. Honestly, the public rubbing on my knee was the hottest part of the evening!

In high school I had to stay after school and clean classrooms. While cleaning I used the desks to masturbate.They had those nice rounded "corners". Not sure how clean anything was though.... :rolleyes:

In high school I had to stay after school and clean classrooms. While cleaning I used the desks to masturbate.They had those nice rounded "corners". Not sure how clean anything was though.... :rolleyes:

My first experiences with arousal were with desk corners so you’re in good company. :)

Oh boy...
- A bedstand
- A doorknob
- A mechanical toy horse
- A couch arm
- A chair arm
- My hand

I'm glad this isn't a list of everything I've ever tried masturbating with.

When I was younger humping my teddy bear made me feel really naughty :cool: OK it still does :devil: Padded chair arms still feel good :cattail: and a small rocking horse was even better :) Though take care, I was once humping a rather small bed knob when I was really wet and managed to impale myself :eek: And no it was a nasty shock :rolleyes:

The things we did growing up!
Yes me too with a teddy, also my hand, bedroom rug, rolled up towel. I'm not even going to mention the role socks played!

I started with an oversized stuffed animal, and it worked well, although it takes more... effort.
I still have that stuffed animal though, might have to try it again after seeing it mentioned on here ;)

When I was younger humping my teddy bear made me feel really naughty :cool: OK it still does :devil: Padded chair arms still feel good :cattail: and a small rocking horse was even better :) Though take care, I was once humping a rather small bed knob when I was really wet and managed to impale myself :eek: And no it was a nasty shock :rolleyes:

Thanks for making me smile with that image (‘Bedknobs and Broomsticks’, anyone ? “.... bobbing along.... bobbing along...” :) )
But back on topic: teddy always a favourite and he’s still in my room..

Thanks for making me smile with that image (‘Bedknobs and Broomsticks’, anyone ? “.... bobbing along.... bobbing along...” :) )
But back on topic: teddy always a favourite and he’s still in my room..

Why do I think teddy still comes out to play? ;)

Besides the dining table corner, I used a tennis ball inside a sock when i was younger. It also came in handy for bashing my brother when he came into my room without knocking!

Besides the dining table corner, I used a tennis ball inside a sock when i was younger. It also came in handy for bashing my brother when he came into my room without knocking!

Innovative !!

That’s where teddy came i handy ... no suspicion about ‘playtime’

“Why do I think teddy still comes out to play? “
Not so often nowadays, he’s mostly a cuddly, still feels and smells of home.. ... but he has his moments..

Innovative !!

Not so often nowadays, he’s mostly a cuddly, still feels and smells of home.. ... but he has his moments..

Good to know teddy isn't completely ignored, no one likes to miss out on a little fun!

Innovative !!

I bet teddy smells interesting ...Mmmm hot thread

When I was younger and before I figured out that traditional jacking off involved wrist movement, I would wet a towel and make a cone to balance on the edge of the bathroom sink to just plow into

What haven’t I humped. I found when I was teenager the chair I had in my room was prefect. The width was nice, i was able to balance on quite well. The edge of bed, the tub, I’ve been made to hump ones leather boots.

Love this thread it reminds me off the days where a hairbrush was a girl's best friend

That’s kind of why I started it, I love reading everyone’s experiences, so much imagination. Plus it gives me some interesting ideas to try!

That’s kind of why I started it, I love reading everyone’s experiences, so much imagination. Plus it gives me some interesting ideas to try!

I agree..
I'll play along

I was forced to hump the corner of a desk,in the middle of the day with nothing but a collar on and my leash wrapped around his fist. While he discussed very boring business matters (conference call thank god)

And all because I talked back.. a major no no in our household :D

"raises hand" i volunteer to be the next thing you hump :D

Back