Help: URL messed up

Big Jay

Experienced
Joined
Jan 24, 2001
Posts
31
I reorted this as a bug but it I have gotten no response. My audio, Multiple Orgasm Morning, here: https://www.literotica.com/s/multiple-orgasm-morning is missing a period before the .mp3 and .ogg in the actua audio's URL - almost no ine can figure it out. It is especially frustrating because after it is no longer new it will be hard to locate for folks (like me) who find most stories in the new submissions section. I would really appreciate it if the story could be fixed and put at the top of the new submissions section again. Thank you.
 
I reorted this as a bug but it I have gotten no response. My audio, Multiple Orgasm Morning, here: https://www.literotica.com/s/multiple-orgasm-morning is missing a period before the .mp3 and .ogg in the actua audio's URL - almost no ine can figure it out. It is especially frustrating because after it is no longer new it will be hard to locate for folks (like me) who find most stories in the new submissions section. I would really appreciate it if the story could be fixed and put at the top of the new submissions section again. Thank you.

You are supposed to be able to edit the url from your submissions page. Have you tried that?

Even if that works it will probably not move your story to the top of the new submissions list. You need to PM Laurel about things like that.
 
He's talking about the extensions on the audio files, which can't be changed via the control panel.

The way to go about fixing that is to PM Laurel. I'm going to go ahead and do so, pointing to this thread for reference.

And here's a link to PM Laurel. She can be found as the thread starter on most thread in the Awards and Contests sub-forum.

http://forum.literotica.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=7
 
Many thanks! Yes it is the URL to the audio files that is the problem.
 
The OGG appears to be correct, but the MP3 is still missing the period. I could have sworn they were both broken when I looked earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong about that?

If Laurel got one fixed and missed the other, we'll need to follow up. If I just wasn't paying close enough attention and only the MP3 was broken from the start, then I'm sure she'll see the PM soon enough and take care of it.
 
Well, it's at the top again, which is great, but the links to both audio file versions are still getting 404 messages. Ugh....
 
The MP3 is corrected and working, but the OGG isn't working despite having the extension correct. There must be something different wrong with the filename there.
 
Back
Top