ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm still looking for one with a hole cut into its pages, 9 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Then I'll be able to hide... er... find anything in there... ;)

Last edited:
Lauren.Hynde said:
Hello, you two... What sort of evil are you concocting now? :devil:

I want in.

*blows You a :kiss: *

hey there Sexy *winks boldly*

concockting? ohhh something along the lines of handcuffs, metal bedframes, all orifices filled, wireless remotes for vibrating things, climaxing on command... You know, the usual

Abraxas Winterlight said:
thats a interesting place to stash something shaped like that....
:D

sure, maybe She's looking for a truely enlightening or spiritual experience *cg*

Lauren.Hynde said:
Doesn't surprise me... "All wickedness is but little to the wickedness of a woman."

:devil:

:devil: ohhh so true, that statement virtually defines me... we ll at least one aspect of me

Last edited:
Lauren.Hynde said:
Yeah, I know... So few things left to try, out there... But it's still fun. :devil:

*grins big* my thoughts exactly, just because there is expierence doesnt mean there is boredom

Taking a few tests I've missed...

1035664633_testmaster.jpg

1047299736_entrancing.jpg

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

So was this one ;)

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Virtuous Non-Believers | Very Low
Level 2 | Lustful | Extreme
Level 3 | Gluttonous | High
Level 4 | Prodigal and Avaricious | Very High
Level 5 | Wrathful and Gloomy | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Heretics | Moderate
Level 7 | Violent | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Treacherous | Very High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Last edited:
Lauren.Hynde said:
Well, I'm still looking for one with a hole cut into its pages, 9 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep. Then I'll be able to hide... er... find anything in there... ;)

"curiouser and curiouser" "wandering just how did the rabbithole goes"~Carol and Morphius

Its funny that both Hy and JC stoped posting on the tenth. Think they ran off to Mexico togeather?

Arc da Rat said:
Euw ... What happened? & welcome back ... :D

Thanks! What happened?
It died.
It said, "Screw electricity! I'm gonna be amish!"
And then it refused to have power. So I took it to a nice technician who replaced the stupid bits and set it straight.
And I brought it home and cussed at it for an hour.

But I'm happy now!

OregonGal said:
'
little gremlins came and took it away.. away ha ha... to the funny farm.. where the skies are blue and the days are warm....

oh...OH you meant his version.. ok nevermind. forget i said anything

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, Ha-Ha!

I'm in the eighth level of Hell? ....Damn. No wonder I always seem so depressed....

Mexico? Nah. I'd say they went to Vegas.

Maester said:
I your new avatar alot more GM

I-your? what do you mean?
I like your...?
I hate your...?
I envy your...?
I understand your...?

Hmmm. Well, I'm glad you feel,....however you feel.
And I think it's nice. Arcanis the Omnipotent!
Whee.

The GrandMage said:

I'm in the eighth level of Hell? ....Damn. No wonder I always seem so depressed....

Originally posted by Lauren.Hynde

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

i took that test too, got the 7th level. its nice to know im not the worst one here.

The GrandMage said:
Mexico? Nah. I'd say they went to Vegas.

No they didn't come and visit me. Prehaps Reno then. Oh wait did you mean Las Vegas New Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back