ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*summons some chocie Ice Cream & a big spoon*

I forgot what I was gonna post ... :p

Well you would have forgotten what you were gonna post ... When cats knocked over my soda & spilt all over ...

OregonGal said:
i laughed so hard when i first saw that, my family thought i had lost my mind (im the only one that does more than check email) of course it lost something in the explaination but it was still funny enough for them to laugh... just not to the extend that i did.

i did a search for 'quizes' and got more results than a search for 'sex' if that isnt scarey in itself i dont know what is.

i getting chills. whoa unto us, what might happen to sites like our beloved literotica should quizes take over the internet.

BlazeofLife said:
Hahahah, just dating, lol, I'm not getting married again for a very long time...
maybe in about 20 years, when I hit my 40's :p
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, but she took it back in the settlement so screw married life :D

Blaze

OUCh! but your free now, pennyless, but free:D

OregonGal said:
yes, i definitely agree that it is biased against virgins and those that have yet to experiment to thier full interests. Virginity isnt a sad fate, one because its fixable and two because its respectable even when not desired. As for the girl & life in general, most things in life are confusing, the trick is to just go with it. If logic or trusting your emotions doesnt solve the dilema, then accept it for what it is (it is what ever you decide it to be.)
The only advice that id give to anyone that is still exploring and expierencing things for the first time, what ever you do, dont do anything you will honestly regret and even more importantly, dont not do anything that you may regret. The choices that you make now may have unexpected results but that doesnt mean they are mistakes.

and on that note don't forget the importance of communication. letting them know how you feel and learning how they feel about every thing from where you hang your towel (this is much more important than you think) to where you crack the whip.:rose: :kiss: :devil:

well its official. i dont feel the least bit guilty about the length of my sig (yes, it was on my mind before).....

just thought i'd share:D

Abraxas Winterlight said:
sounds like a plan to me!
* Pulles OG off into a dark corner & starts doing delightfully naughty things to her*

*fights to keep quiet as she really enjoys those delightfully naughty things, of course she instigates a few naughty things of her own....*

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
naughty is soooooooo good!

*nods lots* especially when you have someone to be naughty with, its always more fun when there's more than yourself.

I fully agree to that

*smiles wickedly as she contemplates all sorts of wicked things to do to You at the first opportunity* ohh yes, lots more fun

Arc da Rat said:
Well you would have forgotten what you were gonna post ... When cats knocked over my soda & spilt all over ...

I don't recall doing that. Arc are you sure it wasn't some vast army of feline kind that looked like me?

*Returns from the Land that the Internet Forgot.*

Huzzah! Back in the land of the living! How are ya'll?
God. I never realized how much time I spent on my comp. until I had to go without for a weekend.

It was horrible!

yep, I'm still here

Oh You mean You havent blended completely in with the furniture yet?

*snaps her fingers and teleports OUT of swatting range*

* teleporting will NOT save you My Pet*

*Telekenetic SWAT!*

*jumps*

*humbled tone* Yes, Master

i'll just have to decide if the comments are worth cyber/psi-swats in the future

*wanders off to contemplate mischief*

*feeling a breeze, she looks down and snaps her fingers putting her clothes back on*

storm1969 said:
...now I just need to find Arc...

Woo Hoo ... It's Stormy ... *glomp smooches* ... Yep I was at work ... :D

How have ya been? ... With me it's been work, work, work & more work ... blech ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back